Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder when people go on about "karma" (when they really mean revenge) and does it ever occur to them that the bad thing that happened to them is their karma for something in their past?

Same as the manifesting logic. If you don't get it, did you not deserve it, or manifest it hard enough? Or if you get the amazing thing and put it down to manifesting and then it turns out to be awful or a mistake, is that also a result of something you manifested? was the universe sending you a message.

Or does it only apply to positive things? :rolleyes:
Aoibhe manifesting her dream Range Rover which turned out to be an irredeemable piece of crap. If that doesn’t sum up this wan’s entire life…..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A wiki has been created but not yet linked to her page- I've asked Mods to do that then it can be updated

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure how you can argue you’ve supported a charity for years and put AD in the corner.
Yup. Supporting them would be “of course I share the info on my stories, please donate my fee to the cause” instead of “send me the minging hat no one will wear, gimme the honey and gimme the money”

Reactions: 9
Just dipping in here briefly, can’t stand this spongebob squarehead pretentious geebag but her saying over the years she has seen small brands grow after she has shared them almost taking credit for their success from a poxy insta story, give the duck over she didn’t do it from kindness, she got paid to do it or given shite for free 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a self righteous trollop. About time she fucked off from the internet and keep her poxy kids off insta, uses them for content and thinks a smiley face for their privacy is fine then 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yup. Supporting them would be “of course I share the info on my stories, please donate my fee to the cause” instead of “send me the minging hat no one will wear, gimme the honey and gimme the money”
I dont know why they use these huns, like everyone knows what D.I.L is, I certainly wouldn’t be encouraged to do it because of these ones promoting it

Reactions: 4
Im actively not doing darkness into light this year - I have done it every year and absolutely love it but don’t agree with the marketing and the insta huns getting paid and freebies. I will donate in my own way but lately I’m really sticking to my guns boycotting these places.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Was she not waffling on weeks ago about taking her mam to New York ? Now its a surprise?

Reactions: 15