Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But did he actually call Tusla on her? Or is that just hearsay? If he did I’d say they laughed him out of it. Those kids are loved, well cared for, well fed, clean etc etc. she may be bat tit crazy but she’s a good mum.
Look at FBG’s kids. Now those kids ARE neglected and Tusla wouldn't even have a case there.
Three times in her story she says karma/time will get the truth out. She also says sometimes what you read on the net is true.

Is she talking about this thread and the fact a poster who says they know him told us about the malicious Tusla calls?

Where else "on the net" would this "truth" be out?

He's a dick for calling tusla (if he did). But she's still a pathetic attention seeking narc.

Screenshot_2024-04-21-07-42-34-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-21-07-42-17-09_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s just an absolute attention seeker, she had 2 kids to a guy she hadn’t long met and then he dumped her - yeh it’s crappy but stop going on and on posting cryptic stuff online. Like a poster above said, moan/rant etc to your pals but keep it offline at least for your kids sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she really wants to live her best life she needs to stop banging on about this drama.
Nobody cares. We are only interested for the goss & we move on once we hear it. Most of us have been through trauma in some form be it breakups / loss etc & while it is hard & awful things can get better but you have to make it better yourself. They are broken up 4 years now. It’s too much. The kids are the victims here I hope they both take that on board

Reactions: 14
If she harps on at home around the kids half as much as she does to Instagram it’s the emotional wellbeing of the kids that’s the concern. She’s so wrapped up in making these amazing experiences for the kids and the rest of the time she’s obsessing over Juan. The kids could end up with seriously problems such as anxiety, depression the list goes on. Whatever she lacked in her own upbringing has triggered her narcissistic personality disorder and it’s just going to be another cycle of the same.I speak from experience the anxiety that constant rowing parents induces is awful and her kids are so young. She needs to spend the money she’s earning into serious therapy for the 3 of them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
People who babble on about karma are always drama queens. she said in that post on her daily thoughts saying she's very content and grateful, she is the furthest thing from content, she's wound up and obsessed waiting on this "karma" to do it's magic. she's embarrassing herself. and I die at all her plans listed out she's like a child, "I can't wait for this trip and I'm so excited for that weekend"... definitely not content, always having to have a million things planned, running from just being.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People who babble on about karma are always drama queens. she said in that post on her daily thoughts saying she's very content and grateful, she is the furthest thing from content, she's wound up and obsessed waiting on this "karma" to do it's magic. she's embarrassing herself. and I die at all her plans listed out she's like a child, "I can't wait for this trip and I'm so excited for that weekend"... definitely not content, always having to have a million things planned, running from just being.
And how many of those trips are PR invites? If she wasn't an influencer she wouldn't be taking the kids on all those trips.
I wonder if the podcast she's going to be on is Left on Read?

Reactions: 10
A lorry load of lemons wouldn't be bitter as her. She really needs to build a bridge.. he's not even a catch ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How do you spot someone who is truly content ?
They don't tell you and just get on with their lives.

@Chatterbox2412 made such a valid point earlier. She had 2 kids with a guy she barely knew. Moved into his house with zero financial security. Maybe Aoife, take some life lessons from yourself and take some responsibility that maybe your own mistakes and naivety contributed to your situation.

And while your there.... move the duck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How do you spot someone who is truly content ?
They don't tell you and just get on with their lives.

@Chatterbox2412 made such a valid point earlier. She had 2 kids with a guy she barely knew. Moved into his house with zero financial security. Maybe Aoife, take some life lessons from yourself and take some responsibility that maybe your own mistakes and naivety contributed to your situation.

And while your there.... move the duck on.
Very similar to ex miss Ireland Aoife Walsh - built her following around bragging about a lifestyle her boyfriend was funding..when the boyfriend went so did the lifestyle.
She's not anywhere near as bitter as Aoibhe. though. Aoibhes just embarrassing herself at this point - she needs to cop on and move on and stop shiting on about karma and alluding to a "truth" she doesn't even have the balls to say.

Reactions: 6
Very similar to ex miss Ireland Aoife Walsh - built her following around bragging about a lifestyle her boyfriend was funding..when the boyfriend went so did the lifestyle.
She's not anywhere near as bitter as Aoibhe. though. Aoibhes just embarrassing herself at this point - she needs to cop on and move on and stop shiting on about karma and alluding to a "truth" she doesn't even have the balls to say.
Wonder will she tell the truth about cheating on her ex fiance ?? Doubt it.

Reactions: 12
I always wonder when people go on about "karma" (when they really mean revenge) and does it ever occur to them that the bad thing that happened to them is their karma for something in their past?

Same as the manifesting logic. If you don't get it, did you not deserve it, or manifest it hard enough? Or if you get the amazing thing and put it down to manifesting and then it turns out to be awful or a mistake, is that also a result of something you manifested? was the universe sending you a message.

Or does it only apply to positive things? :rolleyes:

I always wonder when people go on about "karma" (when they really mean revenge) and does it ever occur to them that the bad thing that happened to them is their karma for something in their past?

Same as the manifesting logic. If you don't get it, did you not deserve it, or manifest it hard enough? Or if you get the amazing thing and put it down to manifesting and then it turns out to be awful or a mistake, is that also a result of something you manifested? was the universe sending you a message.

Or does it only apply to positive things? :rolleyes:
Karma for something like cheating on your fiance maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Karma is kicking her in the ass. She cheated on her ex fiancé with Sean. Sean cheated on her. Karma

Reactions: 23
Stop, I never knew she cheated on the ex for Seán! I had some pity for her before I heard that (only because I can't imagine the nightmare of being cheated on when you've 2 kids)

Reactions: 3
Stop, I never knew she cheated on the ex for Seán! I had some pity for her before I heard that (only because I can't imagine the nightmare of being cheated on when you've 2 kids)
Ya that's the karma she keeps referring to........right?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She also deleted pics from her insta that showed that there was a crossover, she first off deleted all the exs pics. Then ofc she couldn't keep her mouth shut and did a 'remember when we first met' post about Sean, she mentioned dates, and if you looked back on her insta she had pics with her still wearing her engagement ring well after that, it was pointed out here and the pics were swiftly removed.
We also know she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, because another time she did an 'anniversary' post which showed up all the lying abut dates etc....

• Heart