Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not charging €50 is she!?? You could get one the same in pennys for a fiver

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
€50 Wow!! Cute bag but no chance I would ever consider paying that price…

Reactions: 10
Worse still is that it says 11 people have bought them. €550 made for a couple hours handiwork work, some hardware from AliExpress and polyester yarn.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The website /etsy link for the bags are gone now. I’m assuming she’s been reading here 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
€50!!!!!! duck me, that’s insane. I honestly wouldn’t think twice about wiping my arse with one of there was a shortage of bog roll….. scandalous!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
👏no👏one👏cares👏efa👏
JFC they're split up longer than they were together, she's bloody tapped.

Reactions: 13
I feel kinda sorry for her, when I was going through something similar I used to rant and rant and rant to my friends on WhatsApp and one day, my bestie said to me, “he doesn’t owe you that future you thought of in your head”. He had promised me the moon and the stars and as soon as he was financially stable he traded me in 🫢😂 I had given up a very lucrative career to raise our child. As he asked! Thank god for my friends being honest with me, I would’ve went down a hugely dark, vengeful hole. As it stands now I’ve built up a good career for myself and he’s selling pharmaceuticals now to keep up with the ever younger women he wants to attract. He also called tusla on me as I was working nights at times. She doesn’t help herself with the way she goes on. I think she’d gather more favour if she was honest, but I think in this case if she was actually honest then he’d use it against her. I have heard lots of things from pals in the airport about her and mostly bad, but just think on she might be a birch but jaysus he doesn’t need to be calling tusla on her to prove a point. It’s the kids that suffer. Imagine getting that letter in the post. He’s horrible for doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel kinda sorry for her, when I was going through something similar I used to rant and rant and rant to my friends on WhatsApp and one day, my bestie said to me, “he doesn’t owe you that future you thought of in your head”. He had promised me the moon and the stars and as soon as he was financially stable he traded me in 🫢😂 I had given up a very lucrative career to raise our child. As he asked! Thank god for my friends being honest with me, I would’ve went down a hugely dark, vengeful hole. As it stands now I’ve built up a good career for myself and he’s selling pharmaceuticals now to keep up with the ever younger women he wants to attract. He also called tusla on me as I was working nights at times. She doesn’t help herself with the way she goes on. I think she’d gather more favour if she was honest, but I think in this case if she was actually honest then he’d use it against her. I have heard lots of things from pals in the airport about her and mostly bad, but just think on she might be a birch but jaysus he doesn’t need to be calling tusla on her to prove a point. It’s the kids that suffer. Imagine getting that letter in the post. He’s horrible for doing that.
You ranted to your friends on whatapp which is fair. Not a bloody public page on Instagram.

Also, who are these new besties??? Never heard of them before.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh nooooo yes I know! I didn’t articulate that very well, what I meant to say is I got all that out to my friends and family who weren’t shy on pulling me up and thanks be to Jaysus that they did 😅
I really hope she has one best friend who she really trusts that tells her the truth. Tells her to keep everything regarding the kids private and then he can’t complain. I don’t think she’s a bad mam, neither was I (sometimes I had to work nights and had family looking after my child)
Looking at her social media it screams ME back then. I wanted to project this “ I’m living my best life” shite! I was in the worst state mentally and I ended up in huge debt that I’m still paying off. I gave my child a great childhood but for them, not for social media. But I can totally see where she’s getting this need from because I felt that, And anyone who knows me would’ve said I’m great Mam. It’s the most heartbreaking thing! You can leave me and go off with a gorgeous blonde half my age, but please don’t tell me I’m a terrible mam and make me prove that. I hope Juan hasn’t done that but I wouldn’t put it past him with all the things aoifffe is saying. Swear to God it’s horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But did he actually call Tusla on her? Or is that just hearsay? If he did I’d say they laughed him out of it. Those kids are loved, well cared for, well fed, clean etc etc. she may be bat tit crazy but she’s a good mum.
Look at FBG’s kids. Now those kids ARE neglected and Tusla wouldn't even have a case there.

Reactions: 11