Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Not only that. The first version of that story she tells on the pod she says she figured out a tattler on here- including that she was an accountant -so Aoibhe says she had her solicitor send a letter to her employer.

She retells the story later in the pod but in version 2 , she says she'd sent this tattler multiple solicitor letters to her home first and she was ignoring them , so she says then Aoibhe & her solicitior THREATENED to write to this girls employer . In the retelling, it's only upon being threatened by Aoibhes solicitor that she agreed to "apologise and do something else" (which she doesn't specify) despite multiple ignored letters before that .

So according to Aoibhe, you can use your solicitor to threaten people to get what you want? Threaten to ruin their professional reputation even if the thing you're threatening them over isn't a work related matter??!!!

What solicitor would agree to that? No gdpr concerns, nothing, just harrass some accountant into apologising upon threat of sending her tattle username to her employer?!
Who does she think is going to believe that load of bull? No solicitor in their right mind would agree to that bull, they are leaving themselves open for trouble unless the solicitor was MUF’s alter ego Laura Napes? 😂😂

The cringe I feel when the huns go on like this. It’s only the Irish ones too. It’s so embarrassing. How is she saying she got someone’s home address or is she leaving that gap out of her fictional tale?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

khaigs

VIP Member
I have a friend (well, an acquaintance more like) like that. Has to be centre of attention ALL the time. Over shares everything on SM. Fake as fuck. And at weddings, she finds out the bridesmaids colour and wears the same contour herself. We have a lot of mutual friends and have seen her at so many weddings in the exact same colour. She also brings spare dresses to wedding ‘just in case’ 🙄

• Wow

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Why would she think he would get her a card? Things are brutal between them if I was him the only card she’d get off me would be hate mail. She thinks she’s moon pigs best customer why didn’t she let the kids choose a card for her?
Like that’s the baffling thing according to her he’s putting her through it, dragging her through court, stalking her insta, why on earth would he go and buy a Mother’s Day card for her?!? The kids will have made stuff in school, like bore off Aoife that’s just stupid.

At this stage I wouldn’t put it past her to be the one giving him hell, he’s in the wild with new mrs on show, wouldn’t be surprised if Eefa is in court making sure she isn’t around her rascals or something.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
New York is no place for small kids on holiday. They need to be teens at least to enjoy & appreciate it. It’s exhausting. It’s one of my favourite places in the world but it’s hard going 😂

Beebles

VIP Member
Is she still friends with Jenny??
Oh course they are still besties, she doesn’t show every minute of the day don’t you know! Except that we see everytime she is around a friend, every card she sends or gift she gives and inside joke must be shared…. But yes theyre totally still friends even though there’s no evidence and she ditched the (2nd) wedding of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Schools need to be extremely strict and honest about the enrolment and follow the admissions policy to the letter.
Say little Jimmy didn't get a place this year. His parents can complain to the board of management and / or the department of education and they will question the school and go through the admissions with a fine tooth comb. It does happen. So schools need to stick to the admissions policy rigidly.
( member of the bom here 🤗)
If you're on a BOM secondary locally, can I give you a kidney for a spot? promise you a cocktail in the Betsy, IYKYK

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
The cringe of her grid post admitting she once ditched Vanessa , but has now graciously welcomed her back into her life- like a dog she left at the pound then decided to go back for , out of the goodness of her heart.

If I was Vanessa I'd kick her in the gee for writing that patronising tripe about me, like she should be grateful that the amazing Aoibhe took her back...only because her kids father died and she saw a chance to exploit it for content 🥲
She’s vile! Sucking onto a girl in desperate need! I know someone every bar of her, drops friends left right and centre but any sign of drama like illlness or death they pop back up and for an Oscar winning performance as best friend of the year! How people don’t see through this is beyond me! Oh is that a bit of limelight I can steal in your hour of need??? Sick!

• Heart
  • Sad

heythere21

I’d say Mark Fennel tells her what she wants to hear if he was any good he would advise her to step back from social media it is so obvious she has issues and he is definitely not addressing them

Beebles

VIP Member
Clearing out some old screenshots and found this. I remember it so well. She came on for the “chats” and bleated on about having tea with her followers is like having tea with her mates. Her mug was empty the whole time the knob 😂

Everytime I think of the things she’s said I actually cringe. The annual pancake day recipe where she says she created the best recipe and it’s legit copied from another website. The invention of Mars bars squares. The photoshop blunders while coming on saying she’s the most real out of them all. Hun, there’s a reason why you’re not mates with ANY of the 100s of Irish influencers, why you’re invited to absolutely no events, why your collabs are nothing more than the generic ones any aul person could sign up for.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
No Eeeefa the American waiter can not just come to work and be like whatever I'm getting paid anyway, everyone knows that in America people in those roles heavily rely on their tips as income and that is the reason for their OTT in your face service with a smile attitude. They do it for the tips not for the validation.

overgrammers

VIP Member
That fennel sham on Ireland am sitting there giving advice on managing your anxiety as if he’s any way qualified! It’s just fucking irresponsible on Ireland am”s part.

• Angry

memyselfi

VIP Member
Botox,chipmunk cheek filler, whatever she did to her turkey teeth and peroxide hair
Tippex nails

What’s left of her that her ma made?
The ugly personality. She didn’t fall out with the mother for years for nothing they are cut from the same cloth

• Wow

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Not that I can remember but I’m still hopeful someone will pull it out of their archives because it was rife in WhatsApp groups when it happened.
There is a photo of him walking through the driveway in full uniform she took of him from the top window of castle Corr with “who does he think he is” and a top gun maverick sticker on it 🙄🙄🙄
She collected him and ran inside to take the photo from a top window for the gram.
She really is such a loser she must have some sort of trauma from her dad selling bicycles that she feels the need to repeatedly remind strangers of her ex’s job.
She doesn’t have Juan to push the pilot narrative anymore so she’s now dressing up poor Hugo like his gobshite father she is beyond pathetic
The funniest part is, he doesn't have a drive, there is on street parking, (I think he might even walk by his car in the video)so he actually walked a bit up the road, she went in and started filming from the window upstairs and he walked back down the road, as if he was arriving home unexpectedly..... Pack of loons.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’ve been using Pantene for years and years and years and years and years. My mom said I used Pantene on you and I just find it just so special. And just like for this brand just between me and my mum it’s just it’s just cool.

an actual idiot

• Haha

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Howl
Travel the world with you

She’s hardly climbing Machuu Pichuu barefoot and backpacking/baby wearing only stopping mid way to fling a boob in a child’s mouth

She’s gone to Orlando and Portugal to a basic resort WITH either her mother or father all paid for by AL or a gifted stay
don't forget NYC and CHITOWN..... all available routes with AerLingus now #notsponsered

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
He was implying she was endangering them a few weeks ago why on earth would she ever think he’d give her a Mother’s Day card. It’s beggers belief

• Heart