Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You purchased and made the lego Aoife.

She's probably there in her air hostess uniform because god forbid someone doesn't know what she does for a living
Haha she 100% tells the ground staff and cabin crew of every airline she is on that she is also crew IYKYK 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aoife rename your page “The things children say”
I really don’t know what you are Influencing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A big Shoutout to all single mothers and widows who work full time , bring their children to school after school activities and travel on holidays without clapping themselves on the back , Aoife this is the real world you are in Barbieland

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh congratulating the pilots on landing and calling them by their first names?

"Well done Ross & Robert"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She called them “plane drivers” on her broadcast channel 🙄
Stop ✋️

This bleeping single mother shite is really grating on me. Lily is 5. She's hardly walking around with two newborns strapped to her back.
I'm nearly the end of a very very long summer trying to manage a very big, very strong teenage boy with special needs. And I'm one of the lucky ones. I don't have other children to entertain too. I've friends with special needs teenagers and younger kids too. Or multiple sn kids. These parents are heros.

I do not have the patience for this one throwing bouquets at herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve never posted before but that story about the watch “gals here’s a dupe for you peasants that can’t possibly afford my watch”
Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Leaves the crew tags on suitcases incase they didn't know!
She has the same weird obsession with America Juan has.

Gwan over and spend time in Florida. It’s so sophisticated and not at all filled with ageing overweight trump voters.

Rubs me the wrong way she felt the need to publish how much she spent on the holiday where her mam was basically brought to help out with kids. A few years ago she was posting how she didn’t even get along with her. Something so sinister about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Any mothers single or otherwise who can’t make it to the shops with their kids need more than this spanner to motivate them. When did women become so precious?

Reactions: 7
I’ve never posted before but that story about the watch “gals here’s a dupe for you peasants that can’t possibly afford my watch”
Wtf
I know!! The bleeping CRINGE if her!!
It’s not like her watch it’s totally out of reach for the normal working person.
You’d think she was high balling it like Mcgregor
flashing her watch 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Its a awful looking Gucci watch from seasons ago it’s hardly a Patek Philippe shes sporting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf
I think it's horrible, I'd prefer the ones she has linked, the peasant that I am!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what ever happened to the non #sp #ad PPL she was doing! They must have got fed up and decided she had to pay, hence why she seems to have stopped doing them?!

I don't seem to be bad or anything but is cabin crew still as flashy as it was? Does she think she is in catch me if you can or something!? Near minimum wage, with awful hours and even worse conditions... I know there is an aspect of safety etc. But let's be real.... Your basically a waitress in the sky?!

Also, no shade at being a waitress... Again, it's just her assuming she is something amazing and cabin crew is something that makes her better than others which grinds my gears.
---
A big Shoutout to all single mothers and widows who work full time , bring their children to school after school activities and travel on holidays without clapping themselves on the back , Aoife this is the real world you are in Barbieland
They also don't do it for free, don't go back to working a day a week and may not go back to getting handouts from the baby daddy and living rent free with daddy
---
I think it's horrible, I'd prefer the ones she has linked, the peasant that I am!
There ain't nothing special about a gucci watch girls. If it was a Cartier or something with a bit of class then maybe but a gucci watch.... She may as well lash a Canada goose jacket on and hang around Henry street on a Saturday

Last edited:
  • Haha
this bellend is such an embarrassment. could she please stop saying "these bad boys"... "oh my days"... "sweet baby jesus".... the very words of someone with no personality and not at ease with themselves. and to top it off the big gob permanently open.

Reactions: 11
Wonder what ever happened to the non #sp #ad PPL she was doing! They must have got fed up and decided she had to pay, hence why she seems to have stopped doing them?!

I don't seem to be bad or anything but is cabin crew still as flashy as it was? Does she think she is in catch me if you can or something!? Near minimum wage, with awful hours and even worse conditions... I know there is an aspect of safety etc. But let's be real.... Your basically a waitress in the sky?!

Also, no shade at being a waitress... Again, it's just her assuming she is something amazing and cabin crew is something that makes her better than others which grinds my gears.
---

They also don't do it for free, don't go back to working a day a week and may not go back to getting handouts from the baby daddy and living rent free with daddy
---

There ain't nothing special about a gucci watch girls. If it was a Cartier or something with a bit of class then maybe but a gucci watch.... She may as well lash a Canada goose jacket on and hang around Henry street on a Saturday
Gucci reminds me of all the drug dealers on inside the K 😂😂 I can’t stand label whores. It’s cringe & a huge sign of insecurity

Reactions: 8
Wtf
It’s not a bleeping Rolex hun relax, your gucci watch is gack and nobody wants a link.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s fairly chilling when you consider how upset and close to the edge she was during the infamous breakdown, but it still wasn’t enough for her to lead a normal life, with privacy for her and the children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.