Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it amazing how many times Hugo and Lily have asked for things that magically suit Aoibhe’s agenda. Lily asked to see the pilot, Lily asked to try on the flight attendants hat, for her birthday Lily asked her Mommy and daddy to have dinner in this posh restaurant, Hugo is 3 and can barely string a sentence together but he magically articulated that he wasted to see the chef and his insta bleep mom could get a photo!! Amazing isn’t it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Isn’t it amazing how many times Hugo and Lily have asked for things that magically suit Aoibhe’s agenda. Lily asked to see the pilot, Lily asked to try on the flight attendants hat, for her birthday Lily asked her Mommy and daddy to have dinner in this posh restaurant, Hugo is 3 and can barely string a sentence together but he magically articulated that he wasted to see the chef and his insta bleep mom could get a photo!! Amazing isn’t it!!
Omg and now the kids want to go on a cruise so she just HAD to put up a question box about cruise recommendations !

And mark my words a "follower" will inevitably ask her to share the responses and she'll HAVE to tag the cruise line companies ...ye know, only because the kids asked her to.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg and now the kids want to go on a cruise so she just HAD to put up a question box about cruise recommendations !

And mark my words a "follower" will inevitably ask her to share the responses and she'll HAVE to tag the cruise line companies ...ye know, only because the kids asked her to.
she’s only got a couple of more years if even before the kids are going to catch her out on her lies and announce they dont say these things.
I feel bad for Juan I’d say he’s been tricked into many a trip by Efa saying “Lily asked” “Hugo asked”

Reactions: 7
Her saying Rascals sets my teeth on edge. She’s an unnatural mother, I’d say she kills them to make them do what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"I always tip my teachers generously when they go above and beyond to make sure I've the best jollyphonics ever"
Sure she showed off all the presents she bought the playschool teachers under the guise of "sharing ideas" but sure it was just another brag.

I feel so bad for her mam. She hid that she was on all these previous trips because it didn't fit her aesthetic. It's pathetic

Reactions: 14
she’s only got a couple of more years if even before the kids are going to catch her out on her lies and announce they dont say these things.
I feel bad for Juan I’d say he’s been tricked into many a trip by Efa saying “Lily asked” “Hugo asked”
I've seen happen other insta huns the kids contradict what they say and it's hilarious 😂
Her saying Rascals sets my teeth on edge. She’s an unnatural mother, I’d say she kills them to make them do what she wants
She cant be a natural mother as she's rarely with them in a motherly way and when she is she is like their tour guide instead of playing at home with them and doing stuff kids their age do with parents and family

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is though you don't always have to be "doing stuff" with kids. It's ok to just let them.... well, be.
Hang out at home, do some colouring, watch a bit of tv. It's important for them to learn to be in their own company and just float around doing bits.

Everything is just a performance with her. She's doing them no favours in the long run. When Lily going to school she'll be lumped into a classroom with 30 other kids and there will be no one to tell her she's beautiful all day long.

Reactions: 20
The thing is though you don't always have to be "doing stuff" with kids. It's ok to just let them.... well, be.
Hang out at home, do some colouring, watch a bit of tv. It's important for them to learn to be in their own company and just float around doing bits.

Everything is just a performance with her. She's doing them no favours in the long run. When Lily going to school she'll be lumped into a classroom with 30 other kids and there will be no one to tell her she's beautiful all day long.
100% and when they become so used to going places and doing her ‘experiences’ what happens when she is no longer getting freebies and gifts via Instagram, who will pay for them?

Reactions: 8
I feel so bad for her mam. She hid that she was on all these previous trips because it didn't fit her aesthetic. It's pathetic
Definitely, she didn't show her mam on that trip at all because she was alluding that Juan was with her but now that they have fallen out she has no problem in saying that it was actually her mam on the trip with her

Reactions: 7
For someone supposedly so well travelled she asks a lot of travel ‘suggestions’ 🙄 annoyingly she will probably get a free cruise!! Although I don’t think I’ve ever seen gifted cruises before??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does this stupid witch think company’s understand bimbo Irish lingo

“honestly the size of this bad boy my days”
“No stop a vending machine UNREAL gals!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
For someone supposedly so well travelled she asks a lot of travel ‘suggestions’ 🙄 annoyingly she will probably get a free cruise!! Although I don’t think I’ve ever seen gifted cruises before??
Doireann Garrihy is on a free cruise now & I have never seen as many Huns get free cruises this summer🙄🙄

• Wow
I think it’s just that we are in a cost of living crisis and there seems to be so social awareness from any of theses huns …would they be going on so many holidays or hotels stays if they had to pay ? No… I mean I get they are being given these to promote the places they go but it has the opposite effect

Reactions: 11
Doireann Garrihy is on one at the mo. Around the Greek islands. All gifted I think. Lucky cow….

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she paid for one holiday herself 😂😂 6k on a holiday isn’t the flex she thinks it is when she is living in her dads with her kids 😂 she needs to get her priorities straight. I cringe so hard when she thinks she’s gas calling people out

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.