Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know anything about this one only what I have recently seen on her Insta but tell me is she a Sinn Feiner? And can’t be bothered googling her she’s written some book?
Yes she's an ex Sinn Fein TD, and is releasing a book. Honestly, I have no doubt that her connections to SF would have gotten her abuse online and threats and journalists have dealt with this for years especially ones who deal with controversial topics, she has mentioned in interviews about getting death threats etc but comparing that to people on Tattle calling Aoife Devlin a dose or giving out about free hotel stays is a reach. They are not the same things at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another pr invite. This time to the Intercontinental...no shame.

Also, girls, I just wanted to let you all know that I went to aldi with my little one today, dad went out to watch football....it was hard but I got through it. I'd like to thank my mam, my dad, the 6 aldi staff who helped me when they saw I was a single mother (don't worry, I tipped them well), my neighbour and the almighty jesus christ. It's not easy, but sometimes I just have to suck it up and deal with it (especially since the trolley I was given had a bogey wheel). All my single parent (free) house... Iykyk thanks for the support.
✨ You are SO inspirational ✨ I’ve always wanted to go to Aldi with my little one but i haven’t the courage- Jesus, youre some woman I hate to admit I can barely even make it down the stairs alone with mine. You’ve inspired me, taking my child to Aldi is something I always wanted to do but thought it would never be possible. Well done again you’re the bravest woman in Ireland and inspired me to take the plunge🤍✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another pr invite. This time to the Intercontinental...no shame.

Also, girls, I just wanted to let you all know that I went to aldi with my little one today, dad went out to watch football....it was hard but I got through it. I'd like to thank my mam, my dad, the 6 aldi staff who helped me when they saw I was a single mother (don't worry, I tipped them well), my neighbour and the almighty jesus christ. It's not easy, but sometimes I just have to suck it up and deal with it (especially since the trolley I was given had a bogey wheel). All my single parent (free) house... Iykyk thanks for the support.
Did you not get the names of the six staff to thank them personally?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taking credit for the weather not once but twice. I think she really believes she bought it back form Lisbon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taking credit for the weather not once but twice. I think she really believes she bought it back form Lisbon.
Sure dont you know she asked Spongebob and Patrick the pilots of the plane to open the door so she could grab the sun on the way home. Only she can do things like that though not the rest of us peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t condone trolling or abuse but I don’t know, it doesn’t sit right with me that she has a story up saying how her life ruined by being an influencer and the very next story is literally look at this free trip to a hotel I got… by being an influencer.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t condone trolling or abuse but I don’t know, it doesn’t sit right with me that she has a story up saying how her life ruined by being an influencer and the very next story is literally look at this free trip to a hotel I got… by being an influencer.
Exactly - they all want their cake and eat it . Why didn’t she stay offline that time so ? Or come back but private .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly - they all want their cake and eat it . Why didn’t she stay offline that time so ? Or come back but private .
Or even keep her kids offline, she's a dose, the breakdown was her breakup with Juan, she was still so desperate for attention she put her "breakdown" as a highlight reel

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Or even keep her kids offline, she's a dose, the breakdown was her breakup with Juan, she was still so desperate for attention she put her "breakdown" as a highlight reel
and celebrated getting to 100k followers, remember Jenny got her balloons....swiftly deleted.
Look, end of the day, I get seeing things written online (by people who clearly knew her/her family etc) isnt nice but she has continued to leave out the fact her personal relationship breakdown happened in parallel and it putting it all on tattle because that is the better story and gets her more attention.
I also think all the examples of her being a bully, nasty, passive agressive, should be brought up to her and ask her to answer questions on it, but again, that wouldn't be a great story and would make her look less of a victim

Reactions: 11
I agree it was horrible timing for her being heavily pregnant and having a tattle thread start around that time. Most of that thread was colleagues and former classmates coming on and giving their two sense on her. It must have been horrible hearing that your current partner was known as a cheat but she was not an innocent party in how she got with Juan. It was hurtful because it was facts that were being spoken about and she was being pulled up for how she treated people in the past. The posts must not have been too far off with how that ended up. She learned nothing because not only did she copy that UK influencer word for word she saved it as a highlight- stayed off SM for about 6 weeks and was back again and had yet another meltdown on camera for attention. Now here she is back bringing it back up again 3 years later.

If I were her I’d be giving that a rest, most people have forgotten about it but she needs to dig it back up and have the final word. People that know her IRL have said she was always fame hungry and she will stop at nothing to achieve it, I had some sympathy toward her when it all went down but how can you now, she brings it upon herself.

Reactions: 15
If sm made you suicidal and also had to see a physiatrist I think the first thing would be to delete all social media. But aoibhe was not letting her money spinner go especially because Juan was leaving her. Also she fails to mention about her tummy tuck when her child was 5 months old and also done during the worst lockdown but priorities and all that

Reactions: 21
She copied that Uk influencer word for word it was identical looking at them both , and remember she copied the Dutch utuber with the glass of wine sun hat and picture at the washing machine 🙈 nothing original about our Aoife , but to claim trolls were responsible for destroying her when it was actually Sean breaking up with her , seeking attention doesn’t look like AM didn’t do her research !!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have the picture of her crying on the carpet? If social media was making me suicidal my account would be gone in the blink of an eye. She’s wanted ‘fame’ or attention since her teens & no way is she going to let this go.

Reactions: 5
I think people have been cruel to Aoibhe, like that message someone sent her wasn’t nice. That being said she does herself no favours, she’s constantly clapping herself on the back, she doesn’t seem to have any humility and is willing to sell her children’s privacy and dignity on Instagram. I also think she has re written history in relation to H’s birth. It was a traumatic time because her partner left her high and dry but she puts the blame firmly at the door of trolls and tattle and totally minimises the effect of the relationship breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I remembering things wrong but I’m pretty sure Juan was still there when she came back from her post-breakdown social media break? That breakdown and Hugo’s birth was in the summer and it seemed like they broke up around Christmas so that would have been 6 months after. I’m sure things weren’t good with them or things were starting to fall apart but I thought they were definitely still together then.

Reactions: 6
I will never forget her coming on around June 2020 hysterical crying ranting and raving about SM and Tattle and then she saved the whole thing as a HIGHLIGHT - a highlight can you imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.