Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s embarrassed herself so much over the last few days that I can not even comment. Has she no family or friends who care enough to tell her to cop on? (Enough said)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s not all chicken and beef when everything that comes out of your mouth sounds like a queef

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another pr invite. This time to the Intercontinental...no shame.

Also, girls, I just wanted to let you all know that I went to aldi with my little one today, dad went out to watch football....it was hard but I got through it. I'd like to thank my mam, my dad, the 6 aldi staff who helped me when they saw I was a single mother (don't worry, I tipped them well), my neighbour and the almighty jesus christ. It's not easy, but sometimes I just have to suck it up and deal with it (especially since the trolley I was given had a bogey wheel). All my single parent (free) house... Iykyk thanks for the support.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Was the incontinental a pr dinner? Didn't see #ad in the stories. If it was her meal cost 72 euro not a mind drinks. Honestly duck this!

Reactions: 4
Who is she trying to convince she's amazing and great with that reel. Had to be herself cos nobody else gives a shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aoife Grace Moore has released a section on the podcast on her stories, Tattle and the whole blow up is referenced
Don’t know anything about this one only what I have recently seen on her Insta but tell me is she a Sinn Feiner? And can’t be bothered googling her she’s written some book?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.