Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6k is what most families would spend on a family holiday no?
We go to Spain every July and between flights, accommodation, taxis, clothes, spending money all the rest I reckon we'd hit about 6k.

Treated your mum did you? Shame you left her out of every single photo and even answered questions about pushing both buggies alone as a flex. You should be proud to have a mam would will help you like that and not treat her like staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When she says "I'm going to Orlando" does she mean the kind of "going" where she's giving out paninis on the way over or is it on an an actual holiday ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
So she paid for one holiday herself 😂😂 6k on a holiday isn’t the flex she thinks it is when she is living in her dads with her kids 😂 she needs to get her priorities straight. I cringe so hard when she thinks she’s gas calling people out
Exactly, when youy pay for nothing (come on Aoife, tell everyone if your trips to Hair Lounge in Swords are fully paid for!!) and I'd bet she got some freebies, or codeshare on those flights, but even if not, paying for one holiday when you've had about 10 PR stays, big whoop :ROFLMAO:
and its absolutely not jealousy, we'd have some amazing holidays over the last 18 months, and guess what Aoife, because we paid for ourselves our children have what you took away from yours, privacy and not being wheeled out to perform with a camera stuck in their face so you can get some free Portugese tarts

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly, when youy pay for nothing (come on Aoife, tell everyone if your trips to Hair Lounge in Swords are fully paid for!!) and I'd bet she got some freebies, or codeshare on those flights, but even if not, paying for one holiday when you've had about 10 PR stays, big whoop :ROFLMAO:
and its absolutely not jealousy, we'd have some amazing holidays over the last 18 months, and guess what Aoife, because we paid for ourselves our children have what you took away from yours, privacy and not being wheeled out to perform with a camera stuck in their face so you can get some free Portugese tarts
Exactly! I wouldn't want her life for all the freebies in the world. The children are performing monkeys and she's the ring master.
But accept your privilege and STOP wheeling out the single mam card when it suits.
You are a co parent.

Reactions: 16
Shes INSUFFERABLE🙄🙄🙄
she treated her mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ehh did your “mum” not come along to HELP you with your two small children and undoubtably to play photographer for you 🤣🤣🤣
She didn’t bring her mam out of the goodness of her heart she needed the help of course she had to treat her what else she going to do ask her mam to help her and get her to pay for herself? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A long haul flight trying to entertain a 3 and 5 year old and sharing a room having them wake up at the crack of dawn when the woman is probably in her 60s doesn’t sound like much of a treat at all. Her mam probably minds them kids when Efa is busy cycling around chi town and getting tummy tucks

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's no way she can have 2 kids and splash out on those holidays. All in high end places. Not on a air hostess salary. Those Martinhal resorts are mega bucks.

Reactions: 8
Look Im sure she rationalizes it with herself that these PR stays are a perk of her job (influencer), and that is true. What she doesn't acknowledge is what price that comes at, and its hers and her childrens privacy, exposing her life online, and I honestly think with them all, selling out because she can shite on about honesty all she likes but if she's staying in a hotel she's been invited to, she's getting the red carpet treatment from the hotels, not what the average person gets and she knows this, so her "experience" will be positive, Ive done these comped stays and trips and you are treated VERY differently and I dont believe her for one second that she'll trash a hotel she's given a freebie in. Hospitality is a small community in Ireland, she wont want it to get out because these staycations will dry up pretty damn fast.

She gets plenty of trips because of her full time/part time job so she could still show all that off without putting her kids online.

Last edited:
The flight costs are the tip of the iceberg. The holidays are still mega expensive for an air hostess salary even with the flight cost removed.

Just noticed she was "asked back" to stay at Martinhal.

A place her she wouldn't be able to afford out of her own pocket and likely most of her followers...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s so funny

Like she hands out sandwiches and bottles of water for a living in support stockings

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly! I wouldn't want her life for all the freebies in the world. The children are performing monkeys and she's the ring master.
But accept your privilege and STOP wheeling out the single mam card when it suits.
You are a co parent.
Does Juan cash in on them on his account? That’ll certainly go in his favour if he doesn’t when the time comes

Does Juan cash in on them on his account? That’ll certainly go in his favour if he doesn’t when the time comes
His page is open ... hasn't posted on it in years. Unless he has another private account so no, he doesn't make any money from them

Reactions: 3
effffa I'm so embarrassed for you, can you relax with the Karen business, kaz hope you get the ride this weekend 🙄. so people who are pissed off with her bullshit don't have sex!!! I'm sure Karen is getting more than you are effffa. she thinks she's hilarious and witty and gets the last word in. she is so pathetic and she's so easily rattled and she hates that she's not popular and stttttttunning.
Hugo wanted to meet the chef?? WTF. I tipped extremely well. that whole schpiel about the chef had my toes curling with cringe, then to make it all about her and how good she is at her job. The want in her is off the scale.

• Heart
Is the whole I’m booking my hair for Jenny’s wedding for Juan’s benefit? I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t even go. Why would anyone put themselves through her bullshit on purpose

Reactions: 5
So she paid for one holiday herself 😂😂 6k on a holiday isn’t the flex she thinks it is when she is living in her dads with her kids 😂 she needs to get her priorities straight. I cringe so hard when she thinks she’s gas calling people out
Totally agree. For all we know the dad gave her the house now but if not you’d think her priorities would defo be saving a deposit and trying to get her own house. For some reason I think it’s her bringing Sean to court over the house.

Also, did anyone listen to the pod she was on about trolling? I know you’ve to be a subscriber so no judgement for anyone that does I’m 👃🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hugo made an airplane with his lego. and he's shouting flying to Dublin. she is absolutely manic and her obsession with flying is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You purchased and made the lego Aoife.

She's probably there in her air hostess uniform because god forbid someone doesn't know what she does for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.