Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing at aoibhes comment in the trolls post saying she doesn't know how anyone can be so nasty eh hello aoibhe wasn't that long ago you had to delete your account for calling people spas was it now that was vulgar

Reactions: 16
Or how she started off on Galz who Snap talking tit about SoSueMe while she interned for her.....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Or how she started off on Galz who Snap talking tit about SoSueMe while she interned for her.....
Please say someone has screenshot?

I wish I had them of the plt event comments about how attendees were dressed, basically slut shaming. Oh and the bitchy tik toks about girls she went to school with, saying they look 70 and all "look at me now and look at you!"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t it be awful if someone with screenshots of Efa’s trolling was to send them to Aoife Moore and let her know what she’s really like….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was there also one where she has a Gucci scarf on talking about some girl from school whose face looked like it had been put in a deep fat fryer or did I imagine that.

Reactions: 8
Screenshots live forever Aoife
YAAAAAS!!!

then posted a story tagging the PR company saying to remove her from the list, with another bitchy comment about not heing their target.

And there's examples of every single one of them being like that I guarantee it
---
Was there also one where she has a Gucci scarf on talking about some girl from school whose face looked like it had been put in a deep fat fryer or did I imagine that.
No you didn't. She deleted it but it was horrible!!

Reactions: 3
I love how she tries to make out like they were bullies but then goes into full on bully/witch mode. And its 100% aimed at a person called April, you dont just pull that name out of thin air.
was this the fryer one?

Christ she's such a hypocrite

Reactions: 9
Also it's not just Tattle where the "haterz" live.... I've been on a flight with the airline she works for and heard the staff having a witch about her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She lets it go straight over her head but dedicates a grid post to it 8 years later 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Tripping over herself to say it’s never bothered her. She’s just posting smug posts about it yeeeears later. The absolute smugness out of her thinking she had it made. Look at her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would really love to know what that girl April thought of that. If someone made a video like that about me 15,16,17 years after I left school I would really be like oh okay, you’re a bit unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would really love to know what that girl April thought of that. If someone made a video like that about me 15,16,17 years after I left school I would really be like oh okay, you’re a bit unhinged.
it's clear to see she's been like this from the get go, desperate to be popular, beautiful and the centre of attention. like actual successful and nice people would never dream of referencing people from school saying look at me now. that post was embarrassing back then but even more so now because of the "look at me now".... indeed efffa look at you now is right!!! falling out with people since school, falling out with friends as an adult, falling out with work colleagues, your partner...... think you are the common denominator in all scenarios effa.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What makes the “look at me now” video even more pathetic is she’s wearing the Gucci scarf the ex fiancé she cheated on bought her whilst in the kitchen of the house she was pretending to own 🙈🙈🙈🙈 and just in case the peasants didn’t cop on the scarf was expensive because you know she’s soooooo enviable bcoz only effaaaaa devlinnnnn girlfriend of Juan Corrr the pilot could afford €250 worth of such LUXURY she turned the label around so everyone could see it was Gucci like she was draped in the Queens diamonds.
She had probably only been wrapping her legs around Juan for 9 months by then and her head had fully gone

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What makes the “look at me now” video even more pathetic is she’s wearing the Gucci scarf the ex fiancé she cheated on bought her whilst in the kitchen of the house she was pretending to own 🙈🙈🙈🙈 and just in case the peasants didn’t cop on the scarf was expensive because you know she’s soooooo enviable bcoz only effaaaaa devlinnnnn girlfriend of Juan Corrr the pilot could afford €250 worth of such LUXURY she turned the label around so everyone could see it was Gucci like she was draped in the Queens diamonds.
She had probably only been wrapping her legs around Juan for 9 months by then and her head had fully gone
So pathetic. Who’s laughing now, eh?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.