Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even forgetting about the original message, this is someone who commented on Aoife Grace Moore's post all "how can anyone be so mean, I would never!!'

well, ya did Aoife and the evidence is there...

Reactions: 10
Why would you post your child is the most beautiful at someone else’s party?

Reactions: 9
Aoife everyone THINKS their child is the most beautiful but they don’t broadcast it ,
very selfish on a day you are supposed to be celebrating another child’s birthday my god have some cop on 🙈

Reactions: 14
If there is anyone that can't share the limelight is Aoife 🙄 It's like Happy Birthday to your child but isn’t mine just the most beautiful

If there is anyone that can't share the limelight is Aoife 🙄 It's like Happy Birthday to your child but isn’t mine just the most beautiful
Whats most bothersome to me anyway is it’s always complements based on looks. You’re the prettiest, most beautiful blah blah. Has she learned nothing over the last few years. Superficial tit fades. I’ve know people brought up like that. Your parent continually relating your worth to your looks kills your self esteem. Kindness, loyalty, being generous, giving your time , generally being a decent human being are infinitely more important things to emphasise to kids than looks 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh duck off. Halloween was Sean’s thing, she used to slag him about the effort he went to & now she’s making it her personality in July. Sad sad cow
Guess what efffffa, little miss buys halloween stuff in July, the Halloween stuff has been in dunnes for the last 2 weeks so it's not that maaaaaad. you can be little miss buys Christmas stuff too in August because guess what, brown thomas open their Christmas shop in August. she is an embarrassment and this is the behaviour of someone with off the scale desperation levels. it's actually a pity to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guess what efffffa, little miss buys halloween stuff in July, the Halloween stuff has been in dunnes for the last 2 weeks so it's not that maaaaaad. you can be little miss buys Christmas stuff too in August because guess what, brown thomas open their Christmas shop in August. she is an embarrassment and this is the behaviour of someone with off the scale desperation levels. it's actually a pity to watch.
Her posts scream mental breakdown

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Drip feeding “him” ? 2 tags of a man’s name, maybe he’ll be revealed come Halloween

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No wonder she's back all over Jenny it's probably so she can stalk Juan's house 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No wonder she's back all over Jenny it's probably so she can stalk Juan's house 😜
100% Pop in with "him" - driving up and down outside Juans like Kristin Wig driving up and down the highway trying to get officer Rhodes attention in Bridesmaids (iykyk).

Looks like "him" didn't know planes were big until Aoife brought him to the airport to show "him".

"Him" must be a bit dim.

Screenshot_2023-07-31-21-53-28-73_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
100% Pop in with "him" - driving up and down outside Juans like Kristin Wig driving up and down the highway trying to get officer Rhodes attention in Bridesmaids (iykyk).

Looks like "him" didn't know planes were big until Aoife brought him to the airport to show "him".

"Him" must be a bit dim.

View attachment 2347512
Him is a young lad from Malahide who works for Aer Lingus

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So will Juan be at Jenny’s wedding seeing as he was Gary’s mate? Wonder if they both bring a +1

imagine the drama kicked off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.