Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she claim to be writing SoSues blog as an intern and make mistakes to see if they were caught? Nearly sure she used to post openly on a facebook group trolling the influencers while being that intern

I can imagine Efa in court. Wearing her fave chic black blazer hair in a hun bun bcoz you know she’s a busy gal and wearing her omg fave sunnies to block out the flashes from the paps cameras.
hey Galzzzzzz of the court room I’m Aoibhe devlin aka my secret obsession blog author and like famous influencer, I’m sure you already know me from my insagram wink wink so I’m mother to LILY AND HUGO CORRRRRRR I’m here because like my ex who stalks my Instagram bcoz he’s like totally obsessedddddd with me! So he like totally robbed my house bcoz emmmmm so basically I made his house like famous Instagram so like loads of these totally unreal companies like gave me free stuff so I furnished his entire house in photos of us Efa & Juan 4evs #stillseanandaoife we planned to have these babies and like Jenny my neighbour didn’t plan her baby by the way and like I actually met on a flight like omg can you actually cope!! She was a super fan of mine so met on a flight bcoz I’m like a famous travel blogger CAN YOU GUYS DEALLLLLL and I work for Aoibhelingus oh sorry haha I mean Aer Lingus! OMG Sorry I am actually DEAD DEADDDDDDDD… So like my long term followers named me that IYKYK. Haha gassssss so I posted on my famous insta that me and Juan Corr were buying a house but it was a lie and now he’s dumped me and my dads house isn’t insta worthy so could you like tell him to vacate the house and La Bacq Garden?
thanks babe ekkkkkkk is this going to be online the news bcoz I’ll need full approval to photoshop before it goes up my viewers haven’t seen my real face in years so I want to make sure they know who I am so I can get more likes on my pics xxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
why does she insist on having her go wide open, she always looks demented. slightly dramatic facial expressions coming down a slide, you can see from the backdrop it's a tiny standard playground slide for under 8s or there abouts. Like going to the playground has to seem adventurous. There's a serious want in her.
---
Gob*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
why does she insist on having her go wide open, she always looks demented. slightly dramatic facial expressions coming down a slide, you can see from the backdrop it's a tiny standard playground slide for under 8s or there abouts. Like going to the playground has to seem adventurous. There's a serious want in her.
---
Gob*
Cause she wants to be that mom. The mom who does it all. The best mom ever. The crazy fun mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll be like Stifflers Mom in another 15 years 🤣 she’s the kind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A post that was a newstory on the HSE implementing IVF from sept but then she read it and realised it's not for anyone over 41, a certain BMI can only partake and loads of other stipulations

Last edited:
A post that was a newstory on the HSE implementing IVG from sept but then she read it and realised it's not for anyone over 41, a certain BMI can only partake and loads of other stipulations
The UK and plenty of other countries have age and BMI limits. There's ethical and statistical success and other reasons for it. Her jumping on the "Ireland is so backward, typical shite Ireland" just makes her look like an idiot.
Screenshot_2023-07-25-19-44-55-95_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She will be on tagging Stephen Doherty and Leo now again like she was during lockdown. Regardless of what it entails it's at least a step forward in some way ffs

Reactions: 7
Just more proof that these kranks don’t read what they are posting, just Chuck anything up on their stories that they think will make people ‘relate’ to them or to think they are a ‘man of the people’ 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even when you’re paying for ivf in a private clinic here there is a weight and age limit, youve a much better chance of it succeeding being younger, healthier and fitter, so its not really discrimination, it’s just common sense and being practical about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just more proof that these kranks don’t read what they are posting, just Chuck anything up on their stories that they think will make people ‘relate’ to them or to think they are a ‘man of the people’ 🙄🙄

Even when you’re paying for ivf in a private clinic here there is a weight and age limit, youve a much better chance of it succeeding being younger, healthier and fitter, so its not really discrimination, it’s just common sense and being practical about it.
Absolutely didn’t read it and her reaction shows she doesn’t understand it either. Now I haven’t seen any of the restrictions but her reaction is a little OTT “holy disgrace in my days”. It’s positive that they’re covering it. Anyone trying to get pregnant over a certain BMI in any country is told to lose weight and follow healthy lifestyle (stop drinking etc). Most private clinics won’t take your money until you do those things. Need to address the root cause first. The age limit is just practicality and I say that as a childless woman in my mid 30s. She’d be the same one on complaining in a few years about the money spent on it if they didn’t have those restrictions. “Well traveled”, absolutely gasss but not very clued in.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely didn’t read it and her reaction shows she doesn’t understand it either. Now I haven’t seen any of the restrictions but her reaction is a little OTT “holy disgrace in my days”. It’s positive that they’re covering it. Anyone trying to get pregnant over a certain BMI in any country is told to lose weight and follow healthy lifestyle (stop drinking etc). Most private clinics won’t take your money until you do those things. Need to address the root cause first. The age limit is just practicality and I say that as a childless woman in my mid 30s. She’d be the same one on complaining in a few years about the money spent on it if they didn’t have those restrictions. “Well traveled”, absolutely gasss but not very clued in.
Of course there have to be restrictions she’s such an uneducated dose, but this is eeeeffaa who just had to have a tummy tuck during lockdown. #essential.
so by her logic if a 60 year old decides to give ivf a go they should not be ruled out? They are restricting to people who have a higher chance of conceiving which is just logical. She another bleeping bandwagoner. It doesnt affect her but has to get on her soap box about it because she’s shag all other content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Discussions on Faces by Grace thread about Aoife Moore starting a podcast called "Trolled" about online trolls. Aoibhe commented on her post "thanks for having me gals".

Absolutely ridiculous that these people are getting a platform to complain about "da trolls"!

• Sick
theyve lifted comments from here, a forum that they can actively choose not to come on and read? Like they said, you dont like it unfollow?
I would consider Trolling to be direct contact, abuse, harrassment etc. Not going on to a forum

Reactions: 17
theyve lifted comments from here, a forum that they can actively choose not to come on and read? Like they said, you dont like it unfollow?
I would consider Trolling to be direct contact, abuse, harrassment etc. Not going on to a forum
They'll be dropping into every jobs coffee breaks and calling people chatting trolling next.....
How about we talk about Aoife advertising mortgage products saying how much a bank helped her personally, when she's never had a mortgage? Or the huge bleeping deal of her breaking lockdown protocols to have a completely non essential cosmetic procedure?

Reactions: 10
How can Aoibhe cry about trolls when she uses her instagram as a traveller call out platform when it suits her 🤣🤣🤣 sympathy for influencers is at an all time low. Nobody gives a tit we all have our own problems. If you don’t want to be discussed lock your account or close it down.
Problem solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.