Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
How is it different to TV ads? We've been watching kids in TV ads since forever. Genuinely curious why we see IG as different?
Child TV Actors are paid into a trust account that they can access at a certain age. Influencers children aren’t paid. Parent gets paid for the ad, doubt they are putting a % away for the child. We also know every intimate detail about the child which is so wrong

Reactions: 13

Chips Obviously

“Media lawyers” must be this year’s “legal team”. Remember how they all had legal teams that they were consulting back in the days of BU. Ah, good times.

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I remember around her baby shower with Lily she alluded to her not getting on with her mum. Oh how the turns tables…

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’m sure Efa, pissy pants and the bankrupt sweet king fella can do the job Pippa, So Sue and Mrs Hinch couldn’t despite their millions in the bank and quadruple amount of followers they have but ok sure Jan.
you keep exploiting your children and focus on the mean bullies on tattle calling out your bad photoshopping and failed pod cast 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Yes to this!
Aoibhe we know you read every word here so please do your usual thing and go on the beg for some helmets for your children before one of them gets a TBI
H
Doesn't her dad own a bike shop, surely he can give her a couple of helmets and she can tag the shit out of the shop.

I have come to the conclusion that's Efaa's whole page is just for Juan's attention. All the AL tagging because he might see it. All the I'm living my best life without you pics, im the best MOM (mother, mam, mammy, MA, mum are perfectly acceptable not mom) because he,ll fall for that and remind him she's the mother of his children. The bikini pics because I'm still Juan. I genuinely believe it's all for him without her even realising it, she's given up all the blogger shite really. She's chasing him all over the world.

Bangonthedoor

I really hope the hotel has a photo of her mam in the room like the last time she went away with her... That was feckin hilarious 😂

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Would you ever go way EEVVAA the bleach is going to your head. Another one scamming companies and followers using fake competitions and fake winners for their own financial gain. All your feathers have being ruffled now and I hope Revenue and the Welfare come after all you fraudsters. Julie Haynes is nothing but a benefit cheat and a Chav and I m delighted she’s being reported to companies using her. What single mother living in a HAP house can afford cosmetic surgery in Turkey, holidays to Italy, Turkey, Eurodisney, Spain & Lapland in one year??
Maybe look closer to home EVA as to why Juan dumped you and cheated on you & your friend Jen rana mile & the whole of Aer Lingus hate you.

Attachments

• Heart

heythere21

Aoife STOP taking credit for this fundraiser, the crew who set it up pare so fed up with you taking credit, seriously very disappointing using this for content .
BTW the dress is like an Irish dancing costume taste is horrendous

Yep, she can lie all she likes, her name is Aoibhe, pronounced Eva, BH in the Irish language has a V sound. This is not a suggestion Aoibhe, it's fact.
It also doesnt make you interesting

I know kids like to play at whatever their parents do but my god the projection onto those kids of her total obsesssion with all things aviation and basing her entire personality around it, is so weird. They had it imprinted onto them from birth, its weird.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The girl is never going to be happy. It's pretty sad really. Always chasing something, wanting something, showing off something, being the best at something.

Some day she's gonna have to realise that people can be quite happy and content being bang average.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Wtf? Sure how would revenue even know?
Did you literally go declaring your situation?!
Sure how many people live rent free with parents saving etc
This is madness
This only applies to a second property. Not your parents primary residence.
---
Hang on did she just say....

" honestly, I wish I had me as a mum"

Christ all mighty.

• Haha
  • Wow

Skinner

VIP Member
Reminds of the time myself and friends went to a b&b over a pub and one of my friends tagged is in Mount Juliette. I'd never stepped foot in it, then or now.

• Haha