Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:
New York, ehhh I mean Newark my fake life’s not shite. I’ll drop the kids when I can for a long haul flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seriously needs to get herself a life or a dildo I cannot stand listening to her UHHHHHHHHHHH these booottssss!!
Efa they are plastic basic boots NO ONE is buying your organism sounds followed by #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd say she'll be returning them she must have 50 pairs of Chelsea boots that she's obsessed with never mind trainers. She's only 2 feet FFs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks , Just what I need coming in to spring /summer a pair plastic boots ! Stellar influencing . I think I’m really starting to feel sorry for her , the collabs seem to have pretty much dried up and no lasting friendships to speak of . It’s so heavy on the bitter secondary school vibes it’s sad .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came on to say she's easily amused if cheap looking plastic boots do it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys can everyone please light a candle tonight for Dolly who lost her Instagram with a whopping 44k followers. How she will wver get through such a traumatic testing time in her life i will never know. PRAYFORDOLLY

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They already have this, my friend is ALWAYS saying it.. doesn’t know how Efa hasn’t been pulled up on it. They’re supposed to turn their phone off before they start & not back on again until after (now in fairness my pal herself says everyone has them on flight mode & turns them back on when they land wherever, like she always always texts home to check on kids , did they get to school etc
But this stuff Efa does be at taking pics out the window during flights or of herself in the middle of flights or of planes while she’s stood out on the parking area etc that’s all a big no no that if others do, they’ve the cop on not to post. Like she was telling me a girl she knows got in serious bother for posting a TikTok video of what she does on her layover… while she’s NOT technically working, yet here’s Efa blatantly breaking their entire social media policy continually and nothing said. And it’s not that they’re not aware. Every 2nd crew member complained after she shamed 2 of their colleagues and ALOT of them have a huge grudge held after that and report her constantly but still nothing done, or if it was it hasn’t stopped her continuing
Let’s just she was pulled up on her little videos about Sean saving everyone from covid with his mask delivery 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
New Thread title - Two years on Still Chasing Juan trans Atlantic changing shifts and dragging the kids is not romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The latest post she really belongs in the Dynasty era outdated
the hair cheap looking boots

Reactions: 5
WTF is that she’s wearing ? Is it a mesh jumpsuit ? Jesus wept. To sit in a hotel bar ?
The air of desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF is that she’s wearing ? Is it a mesh jumpsuit ? Jesus wept. To sit in a hotel bar ?
The air of desperation
I was in Dublin city centre last weekend and saw a gang of girls done up on little or nothing (I just felt cold looking at them) and one of them was wearing this outfit. She was only about 18 and it looked ridiculous on her so I can only imagine what it's like this one wothoigb the jacket.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.