Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bio says New York but you’re actually flying to Newark today Efa… so she’ll have to slum it on the ferry across if she wants a glamorous pic of time square to make all her followers jealous of her lavish lifestyle!!
She also had the opportunity to do a few short haul flights today/wed/thurs but swapped off them for this amazing trip to ‘new york’
Also looking off her next group of short haul duties too for ANY trip… anything to portray this amazing life and get away from her kids.
would it not make more sense to do the short hauls & be home for the kids? I’m sure Malaga isn’t as glam as Newark but logistically it would make more sense 🫢
Altho maybe it’s his turn with the kids & she wants to escape a few nights which I get. It’s a shame she doesn’t just be honest.

Reactions: 15
Do you get to stay over if it’s a flight within Europe? Give me short flight to the sun over a long flight to freezing Newark anyday, I don’t get it?

Reactions: 5
I can’t think of anything worse than all those little 3 night trips, exciting when your a young free girl but not when you have young kids! I would want more of the trips to Spain etc cos even if Juan has the kids for a few days, I would want to be home, cleaning house & catching up with pals/family/tv shows etc instead of living out a bag and hanging with girls & guys in their early 20’s … but I know cleaning your house and living a routine life isn’t very insta worthy!

Reactions: 20
Do you get to stay over if it’s a flight within Europe? Give me short flight to the sun over a long flight to freezing Newark anyday, I don’t get it?
They got rid of the Europe overnights donkey years ago. They prob only still do London. They are handy ones as the hotel the crew stay in is in a nice part of London

Reactions: 6
It must be exhausting to always trying to keep up the pretence that you live an amazing ultra glam jet setting life when really you are just a bog standard cabin crew single mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t think of anything worse than all those little 3 night trips, exciting when your a young free girl but not when you have young kids! I would want more of the trips to Spain etc cos even if Juan has the kids for a few days, I would want to be home, cleaning house & catching up with pals/family/tv shows etc instead of living out a bag and hanging with girls & guys in their early 20’s … but I know cleaning your house and living a routine life isn’t very insta worthy!
She’s only gone to Newark for one night. Left yesterday, got there yesterday evening, stayed last night and will leave this evening to fly through the night and land tomorrow morning. Any excuse to portray an amazing jet setting life. My friend has 3 kids, and swaps OFF a lot of her trips to be at home, like you said. Does one every maybe 2 months for a full nights sleep alone but not every single week like EFA there. And she certainly doesn’t go looking for even MORE trips when she gets rostered some short haul. Efa has lovely little days 16th-19th February, home before lunchtime every day and she’s on the beg for a trip leaving Thursday back Sunday
Her portrayal of a glam ‘flight attendant’ is more important than the kids imo. Because what else is she getting from being away so often only ‘content’ and tit content at that 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Who minds her kids while she’s flying back and forth to America? Surely Juan works full time

She’s only gone to Newark for one night. Left yesterday, got there yesterday evening, stayed last night and will leave this evening to fly through the night and land tomorrow morning. Any excuse to portray an amazing jet setting life. My friend has 3 kids, and swaps OFF a lot of her trips to be at home, like you said. Does one every maybe 2 months for a full nights sleep alone but not every single week like EFA there. And she certainly doesn’t go looking for even MORE trips when she gets rostered some short haul. Efa has lovely little days 16th-19th February, home before lunchtime every day and she’s on the beg for a trip leaving Thursday back Sunday
Her portrayal of a glam ‘flight attendant’ is more important than the kids imo. Because what else is she getting from being away so often only ‘content’ and tit content at that 🤦‍♀️
Isn’t her birthday in around the middle of Feb?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s deeply unhappy I’d say & all this running around is doing her no favours. It has to be exhausting. When I come back from a trip my case is not getting unpacked for at least a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
would it not make more sense to do the short hauls & be home for the kids? I’m sure Malaga isn’t as glam as Newark but logistically it would make more sense 🫢
Altho maybe it’s his turn with the kids & she wants to escape a few nights which I get. It’s a shame she doesn’t just be honest.
Honesty would require self awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t her birthday in around the middle of Feb?
Ah jaysssss ya couldn’t make it up. Apparently her birthday is 11th and guess who’s rostered to fly to Orlando on that exact day??? The one and only Juan. Will he take her again for a lil birthday treat??? He obvs didn’t book the day off for it anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ah jaysssss ya couldn’t make it up. Apparently her birthday is 11th and guess who’s rostered to fly to Orlando on that exact day??? The one and only Juan. Will he take her again for a lil birthday treat??? He obvs didn’t book the day off for it anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@mrsbsbsbs 👏🏼
You couldn’t make it up 😂 she’s carrying on like she was when she was trying to get him the first time when she was engaged and trying to swap on his spain overnighters. She’s regressed about 5 years 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
Especially when it's not your own house to clean. Let's face it. She doesn't exactly have a fix abode unless she's kitting a house out with free shite.

British Airways have updated their social media guidelines as of today and it essentially bans staff from posting anything about work on their personal social media. If Aer Lingus bring in the same Eefa may as well quit - she’s only in the job for insta bragging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
British Airways have updated their social media guidelines as of today and it essentially bans staff from posting anything about work on their personal social media. If Aer Lingus bring in the same Eefa may as well quit - she’s only in the job for insta bragging
They already have this, my friend is ALWAYS saying it.. doesn’t know how Efa hasn’t been pulled up on it. They’re supposed to turn their phone off before they start & not back on again until after (now in fairness my pal herself says everyone has them on flight mode & turns them back on when they land wherever, like she always always texts home to check on kids , did they get to school etc
But this stuff Efa does be at taking pics out the window during flights or of herself in the middle of flights or of planes while she’s stood out on the parking area etc that’s all a big no no that if others do, they’ve the cop on not to post. Like she was telling me a girl she knows got in serious bother for posting a TikTok video of what she does on her layover… while she’s NOT technically working, yet here’s Efa blatantly breaking their entire social media policy continually and nothing said. And it’s not that they’re not aware. Every 2nd crew member complained after she shamed 2 of their colleagues and ALOT of them have a huge grudge held after that and report her constantly but still nothing done, or if it was it hasn’t stopped her continuing

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Good, it's so pathetic anyway, would a nurse post from the emergency department or would a Bank of Ireland worker post pictures from their desk, no. why does she think anyone is interested or impressed. there's nothing glamorous or unique about being cabin crew. I'd imagine as a young 20 something it's exciting and a good way to see the world in short stints.

Reactions: 12
If she was honest she would be relatable but that’s too average for our high flyer

Reactions: 3
Good, it's so pathetic anyway, would a nurse post from the emergency department or would a Bank of Ireland worker post pictures from their desk, no. why does she think anyone is interested or impressed. there's nothing glamorous or unique about being cabin crew. I'd imagine as a young 20 something it's exciting and a good way to see the world in short stints.
Because the people you've mentioned don't base their personality to their job title. She's an absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.