Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't cheat on her ?
There was no one big affair she found out about or anything I don’t think, but he’s a sleeze and was regularly doing the dirt on all his work trips. Many’s a time my friend would be telling me of the latest story that he’d been spotted again, either with some ransomed or a new crew member, coming in & out of bedrooms or flirting up a storm all touchy freely at bars/restaurants
Not to forget she used to check the crew members on his trips and message them to warn them off him. Remember clearly one story my friend was told by the actual girl in question, name stars with K Efa, so no it’s not made up. Juan was on a London night stop and this girl was on the crew and Efa Facebook messaged her to tell her she better not think about trying it on with Sean as “all the young ones do”
The girl messaged back saying she had a boyfriend and had no interest in anyone else. Efa’ as response was something like oh they all say that. The girl ended up sending a pic of her own boyfriend to Efa saying this is my bf, can you see why I’d not be interested in yours. This girl was stunning!!! With a bf to match and Efa’s messaging her warning her off Juan.
she knew the stories, heard the rumours,fell out with countless people who tried to warn her but she played them all off as being jealous!!!

---

There was no one big affair she found out about or anything I don’t think, but he’s a sleeze and was regularly doing the dirt on all his work trips. Many’s a time my friend would be telling me of the latest story that he’d been spotted again, either with some ransomed or a new crew member, coming in & out of bedrooms or flirting up a storm all touchy freely at bars/restaurants
Not to forget she used to check the crew members on his trips and message them to warn them off him. Remember clearly one story my friend was told by the actual girl in question, name stars with K Efa, so no it’s not made up. Juan was on a London night stop and this girl was on the crew and Efa Facebook messaged her to tell her she better not think about trying it on with Sean as “all the young ones do”
The girl messaged back saying she had a boyfriend and had no interest in anyone else. Efa’ as response was something like oh they all say that. The girl ended up sending a pic of her own boyfriend to Efa saying this is my bf, can you see why I’d not be interested in yours. This girl was stunning!!! With a bf to match and Efa’s messaging her warning her off Juan.
she knew the stories, heard the rumours,fell out with countless people who tried to warn her but she played them all off as being jealous!!!
*randomer

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't have engaged with her over Facebook, but would have complained to her manager/HR about her. Even if nothing was done at least they'd have in on record.

Reactions: 11

---

*randomer
That is so embarrassing and like something you would have seen on eastenders. WTF like, imagine messaging your colleagues to warn them off sleeping with your fella... eh tell your fella, its him you need to speak to. I can't imagine how degrading that must be and your self worth and self esteem would have to be at an all time low to basically accuse pretty girls of sleeping with your fella before anything has even happened. and their she is still making a tit of herself chasing him, swapping rosters, taking her kids out of routine and the non stop posting of stories on Instagram, it must be exhausting. but she's fiiine, like, totally fiiine.

---

there not their🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't have engaged with her over Facebook, but would have complained to her manager/HR about her. Even if nothing was done at least they'd have in on record.
Absolutely! I'd have gone with screenshots.
Aoibhe herself posted comments from colleagues on her stories resulting in them getting dogs abuse from her lemming followers

Reactions: 7
Does Juan have no other shoes!! He gives me the ick 🤢 would love to know what the sleeping arrangements are?
Ah now he has the “lovely” navy champion runners he wears with his socks tucked in 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Those children must be exhausted, the time difference and the endless traipsing around all so she has her content for Insta…god love them and it will take days for them to get over. She’s a selfish witch

Reactions: 14
I’m bordering on feeling sorry for her to be honest. Now just boardering mind you. We’ve all been there, but two years on this just is not healthy for her. As other posters have said this is not co-parenting, it’s living a lie to the kids. All hells gonna break loose when he gets another girlfriend.

Yes straight to management and HR. Work and personal life remain separate. I would have lodged an official grievance case against her and not stop until she was disciplined for it.

• Heart
The last time we where here altogether she is talking like they are a couple..... so bloody strange

Reactions: 8
I’m bordering on feeling sorry for her to be honest. Now just boardering mind you. We’ve all been there, but two years on this just is not healthy for her. As other posters have said this is not co-parenting, it’s living a lie to the kids. All hells gonna break loose when he gets another girlfriend.
I do feel sorry for her a bit as well.
With kids involved it must be harder to give up. I grew up in similar situation and it only sets you up for failure as an adult because there’s no consistency depending on which partner they’re with. You inevitably end up disappointed with one parent and spend loads on therapy to learn they shouldn’t have put you in the situation in the first place as they were the adults whose job it was to protect you. Someone put it plainly here once, you lose them how you get them. She got him through infidelity so I’ve read. Weren’t they supposed to go to Barbados or something together last year and Natasha ended up going with her instead? So he does this every year..What a scumbag he is, leaving 2 children and one only a small infant and then leading their mother on. This pilot infatuation nonsense is ridiculous. 😂 And re the Natasha jenny situation sure we’ve all been there sometimes you need to walk away to make your point when your friend is only hurting themselves. She could easily find another man more suited to her im sure but can’t see her going that way

• Heart
She doesn't even realise she's in Disney World not Disneyland... Suppose that's what happens when you're in a *world* of your own like our eeeeefa

• Haha
Did someone mention Juan had to hide out in jenny jaws gaff as she went mental one night and guards were called

Reactions: 2
Her legs look very.... odd. Like there are lumps out of them...
Because she poses like a Disney character, she looks contorted every time. Like buzz light year; maybe she’ll get her picture with him. Although I’ll never forget the legendary comment “she looks she’s been interfered with”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to know how the conversation around her going goes between the two of them, like does he suggest it or does she?? It's bizarre. And I'd say her colleagues must be sick of her swapping and changing all over the place.
what’s the craic with the two Of them are they back together or what? I seen them in town at Christmas in Arnotts so they are either co parenting extremely well if that’s what you want to call it or They are back together?

---

Ah now he has the “lovely” navy champion runners he wears with his socks tucked in 😆😆😆😆
the absolute state of him! I seen him in a pub one night and I couldn’t believe it the state of him!! And he didn’t appear to have much of a personality either and the style don’t even start me 2009 vibes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
what’s the craic with the two Of them are they back together or what? I seen them in town at Christmas in Arnotts so they are either co parenting extremely well if that’s what you want to call it or They are back together?

---

the absolute state of him! I seen him in a pub one night and I couldn’t believe it the state of him!! And he didn’t appear to have much of a personality either and the style don’t even start me 2009 vibes

No they aren't back together and they aren't co parenting well either. Aoife has him by the balls because he is her baby daddy and he is too much of a coward to stand up to her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No they aren't back together and they aren't co parenting well either. Aoife has him by the balls because he is her baby daddy and he is too much of a coward to stand up to her
I’d say he’s well able for her .. they’d still be together if not

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.