Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was vile and she genuinely made me feel like I was a whale or something! When the fit of these brand uniforms was defo made in a sweatshop defo not for women with boobs or bum! Regardless of peoples body shapes or sizes! My size should have been there but it wasn’t! I kept explaining this to her that I can’t wear something that’s not my size! She basically started off on some story of her previously having worked in prada in Australia that they had to wear tiny fitting uniforms she didn’t like but she lost the weight to fit the uniform! Talk about a lunatic telling me to basically fit my uniform! Everyone gets the story about her parents splitting up after they went on a trip to Disney world Orlando I think. That it broke her!!
Omg I cannot believe she was basically trying to humiliate you into wearing clothes too small for you when she’s was the Queen of the moomoo before her free tummy tuck!
And the thoughts of Juan being a horn ball 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Please does anyone seen any redeeming qualities in either of them?
No wonder they are both still single 3 years after their break up
Who’d have either of them
---

I ran the opposite direction when he chatted me up in a bar one night! He’s so unattractive!
As for her I got sick of her fake laugh where her full teeth come out as she laughs! She stages everything and has no fashion sense! My final straw was the vomiting into the givenchy handbag at the Christmas party! She’s no class! I’d throw up on myself before I threw up into my handbag!

oh and the Aer lingus fascination kicked off when one of our staff members came on temp contract to work in our store! Course she clung to him to hear all about aer lingus!She was talking to him any given moment on shop floor about aer lingus! She jumped ship after the store and onto aer lingus!!! It amuses me how she just switches Interest so quickly to anything! She’s so unfocused as a person she just follows whatever is on trend!
Who are these women entertaining him??? No woman I know in Ireland wants a jack jones grubby white trainer, gold watch, wearing balding philandering man with baggage.
---

This guy worked for
Yes it was vile and she genuinely made me feel like I was a whale or something! When the fit of these brand uniforms was defo made in a sweatshop defo not for women with boobs or bum! Regardless of peoples body shapes or sizes! My size should have been there but it wasn’t! I kept explaining this to her that I can’t wear something that’s not my size! She basically started off on some story of her previously having worked in prada in Australia that they had to wear tiny fitting uniforms she didn’t like but she lost the weight to fit the uniform! Talk about a lunatic telling me to basically fit my uniform! Everyone gets the story about her parents splitting up after they went on a trip to Disney world Orlando I think. That it broke her!!

---

I ran the opposite direction when he chatted me up in a bar one night! He’s so unattractive!
As for her I got sick of her fake laugh where her full teeth come out as she laughs! She stages everything and has no fashion sense! My final straw was the vomiting into the givenchy handbag at the Christmas party! She’s no class! I’d throw up on myself before I threw up into my handbag!

oh and the Aer lingus fascination kicked off when one of our staff members came on temp contract to work in our store! Course she clung to him to hear all about aer lingus!She was talking to him any given moment on shop floor about aer lingus! She jumped ship after the store and onto aer lingus!!! It amuses me how she just switches Interest so quickly to anything! She’s so unfocused as a person she just follows whatever is on trend! This guy worked for aer lingus but he was on off season and she was all about flying then!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

---

oh and the Aer lingus fascination kicked off when one of our staff members came on temp contract to work in our store! Course she clung to him to hear all about aer lingus!She was talking to him any given moment on shop floor about aer lingus! She jumped ship after the store and onto aer lingus!!! It amuses me how she just switches Interest so quickly to anything! She’s so unfocused as a person she just follows whatever is on trend!

---

This guy worked for

Hmm I'm absolutely no eefa fan but this story seems a bit far fetched. You said in a previous post that she only lasted a month in your job, now you're saying she jumped ship after a month for aer lingus because of this person started working with you. I'm sure recruitment for aerlingus goes on longer than a month 🫠

Maybe you've just mixed things up but sounds conflicting and I'm all for reading these stories but she does enough dumb stuff without having to create things.

Reactions: 5
Ye she only lasted a month in the retail job! Jumped ship to go for the recruitment process in Aer lingus so there you go to clear up your muddled confusion! But yes unfortunately worked with her!
Hmm I'm absolutely no eefa fan but this story seems a bit far fetched. You said in a previous post that she only lasted a month in your job, now you're saying she jumped ship after a month for aer lingus because of this person started working with you. I'm sure recruitment for aerlingus goes on longer than a month 🫠

Maybe you've just mixed things up but sounds conflicting and I'm all for reading these stories but she does enough dumb stuff without having to create things.
---

Next time I’ll ensure to include “Recruitment “ in my sentences I don’t know how the whole Aer lingus process works I’m not in it! My point I’m making jumps ship out of retail and magically decides she wants to work for Aer lingus! Goes through all that process!

Reactions: 6
Ye she only lasted a month in the retail job! Jumped ship to go for the recruitment process in Aer lingus so there you go to clear up your muddled confusion! But yes unfortunately worked with her!

---

Next time I’ll ensure to include “Recruitment “ in my sentences I don’t know how the whole Aer lingus process works I’m not in it! My point I’m making jumps ship out of retail and magically decides she wants to work for Aer lingus! Goes through all that process!
I’d well believe your story because firstly what would be the reason to lie you’ve nothing to gain from sharing your story and secondly all Aoibhe’s threads are made up of disgruntled colleagues she works with. She seems to piss off more people she’s met then people she hasn’t met which is wild. Correct me if I’m wrong and I follow a lot of threads but most are fuelled by things people are irritated by online not in person.
I think it’s a more far fetched idea that she followed Juan around the world on her days off and now we’ve proof she’s even doing it when they aren’t even together

Reactions: 11
Form an orderly queue ladies

Can some of the Aer lingus ppl give me a ball park on what the pilots are pulling in because if we are talking 200k a year + I can see why some thirsty witches would chase? Otherwise I’m lost. And before anyone asks I’m quoting such a large income to justify his appeal

I really hope thats not an "asking for a friend" question 😂😂😂😂
Absolutely not christ he looks like he's made of play doh 🤢

---

He added or followed them on social media platforms not dating apps
Thanks for the reply!
Some men are just rotten.
I've blocked 2 men from Instagram. Men who I knew as a teenager, who are married with children, who know I'm married with children. Start messaging me innocently enough for a catch up then all of a sudden full on dirt and one sent dick pics!
Gas thing is once I blocked him he tried to add me on his business account 🫠

Men are trash 🗑
( not all men obvs xoxo)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can some of the Aer lingus ppl give me a ball park on what the pilots are pulling in because if we are talking 200k a year + I can see why some thirsty witches would chase? Otherwise I’m lost. And before anyone asks I’m quoting such a large income to justify his appeal
He’s a first officer so he’s on about €120k plus sector pay, performance pay and over night expenses
Edit … depending on length of service too. If and when he goes for command and if successful his captains salary will jump by about €30k

• Wow
Thank you I’ve nothing to gain from what I said from my experience of working with her! But only the fact she made me feel worthless about how I looked body wise. I wanted to highlight on here that she really is exactly how other colleagues describe her on these pages! What I shared is basically body shaming by her which it was! The thing is I was affected by her behaviour and so many others were too! As I was young in my early twenties she is putting me down by various remarks she said and things she tried to make me do! I was delighted she left so many others were too! I just found it crazy how you decide one minute you are gonna be a luxury retail manager and then decide oh I’m gonna start training with Aer Lingus! My life is going to be fabulous! I feel she hasn’t a clue what she wants to be or do in life! I’m even surprised she’s stayed in Aer lingus this long actually shocked! As she’s known to hop around!
I’d well believe your story because firstly what would be the reason to lie you’ve nothing to gain from sharing your story and secondly all Aoibhe’s threads are made up of disgruntled colleagues she works with. She seems to piss off more people she’s met than people she hasn’t met which is wild. Correct me if I’m wrong and I follow a lot of threads but most are fuelled by things people are irritated by online not in person.
I think it’s a more far fetched idea that she followed Juan around the world on her days off and now we’ve proof she’s even doing it when they aren’t even together

Reactions: 5
Thank you I’ve nothing to gain from what I said from my experience of working with her! But only the fact she made me feel worthless about how I looked body wise. I wanted to highlight on here that she really is exactly how other colleagues describe her on these pages! What I shared is basically body shaming by her which it was! The thing is I was affected by her behaviour and so many others were too! As I was young in my early twenties she is putting me down by various remarks she said and things she tried to make me do! I was delighted she left so many others were too! I just found it crazy how you decide one minute you are gonna be a luxury retail manager and then decide oh I’m gonna start training with Aer Lingus! My life is going to be fabulous! I feel she hasn’t a clue what she wants to be or do in life! I’m even surprised she’s stayed in Aer lingus this long actually shocked! As she’s known to hop around!
Correct me if I’m wrong but a lot has been said about Efa and this is the first “new member” who’s said she didn’t believe.
Efaaaaa that you hun? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is Jenny Jaws these days… do they no longer talk
No Jenny and Gary can't hold their shite!! Gary told everyone who would listen the drama of the break up and Juan corr locking them in the house during the breakdown and having to free them through the window! Auld Gary doesn't realise the airport is a small place that thrives on a bit of gossip 😳😳

---

Can everyone in Aer Lingus just make a pact with each other never to swap with her that would be sound thanks
Unfortunately everyone on shift swap to what work best for them so if you need the swap for your own family life your gonna take it if it suits, me I'd be a stubborn bastard I'd go 60 days in a Tibetan monastery with no WI-FI to stop her posting about being a fruit and nut 🤭🤭

---

Did someone mention Juan had to hide out in jenny jaws gaff as she went mental one night and guards were called
He locked Aoife and kids in his house, they had to be pulled the window, him and Gary fell out over it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No Jenny and Gary can't hold their shite!! Gary told everyone who would listen the drama of the break up and Juan corr locking them in the house during the breakdown and having to free them through the window! Auld Gary doesn't realise the airport is a small place that thrives on a bit of gossip 😳😳

---

Unfortunately everyone on shift swap to what work best for them so if you need the swap for your own family life your gonna take it if it suits, me I'd be a stubborn bastard I'd go 60 days in a Tibetan monastery with no WI-FI to stop her posting about being a fruit and nut 🤭🤭

---

He locked Aoife and kids in his house, they had to be pulled the window, him and Gary fell out over it
And she went on holidays and played happy families with him?? The mind boggles…

Reactions: 12
She basically started off on some story of her previously having worked in prada in Australia that they had to wear tiny fitting uniforms she didn’t like but she lost the weight to fit the uniform!

Talk about a lunatic telling me to basically fit my uniform! Everyone gets the story about her parents splitting up after they went on a trip to Disney world Orlando I think. That it broke her!!

I believe every single word of this. At the end of the day Aoife is financially not well off and not exceptionally attractive but she pours all her energy into making people think she's filthy rich and a looker (eg the teeth, the botox, acting like work layovers are glamorous holidays, "catch flights, not feelings" like shes paying herself - drives a jeep but doesnt have a roof over her head).

I 100% can see her making luxury retail her personality and carrying on like a judge on Americas next top model telling girls on the floor they need to starve into sample sizes (sure isnt she also a former model hrself?!) - only to switch and make air travel her personality.

I hadn't heard the Disney thing about her folks before but , duck me, that explains the carry on this week.

I believe every word of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s in the window of scotch hall shopping centre in Drogheda (or she was anyway). And now she thinks she’s a feckin model 😂
I’d love to know where she gets her motions from . Knew her mam and granny years ago and they are the salt of the earth. Her da must be a saint too to let her live with him.

Last edited:
He never mentions anything about his kids nothing only boasts about being a pilot and having a mortgage on his gaf in swords!
Roared laughing at this. Boasting about his mortgage on his gaff in Swords. Oh Juan, you absolute charmer! 🤣

She looks down and people so much! It’s this arrogant persona of I’m better than you. It gives off a mean girls aesthetic!
I 100% believe everything you’ve written. Efa has always seemed like the archetypal teenage mean girl. Remember that post a few years ago about how she’s not at all bothered about how girls in school used to laugh at her. Yeah, nothing screams “over it” like posting about it over ten years later wearing your entry level Gucci scarf that you think makes you the envy of everyone.

She absolutely thinks she’s better than the rest of us and I’d say deep down is RAGING that her life hasn’t panned out like that.

Reactions: 10
i find it hard to believe that the trip was last minute as you have to book Disney Parks in advance And they’re busy at the moment, plus a reservation at Be Our Guest would be nigh on impossible to get last minute, they’re booked up as soon as they open up the slots (60 days for on site guests and 30 for others) and they’re gone within minutes.

i find it hard to believe that the trip was last minute as you have to book Disney Parks in advance And they’re busy at the moment, plus a reservation at Be Our Guest would be nigh on impossible to get last minute, they’re booked up as soon as they open up the slots (60 days for on site guests and 30 for others) and they’re gone within minutes.
Thought that myself. Also you'd easily be dropping minimum €500 for a one day disney visit on tickets alone. Who in January has money like that for a spur of the moment trip???

She’s in the window of scotch hall shopping centre in Drogheda (or she was anyway). And now she thinks she’s a feckin model 😂
I’d love to know where she gets her motions from . Knew her mam and granny years ago and they are the salt of the earth. Her da must be a saint too to let her live with him.
Excuse me, she has wider modelling experience than that:

Screenshot_20230126_072302.jpg
Screenshot_20230126_072329.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought this was Kelly Osbourne at first glance

---

Catch flights not feelings is the cringiest thing to ever come out of her mouth the age of her 🙄🙄
And to think she’s literally catching a flight with her kids in tow that her ex is flying to follow him on his layover? Like what?????
The contradiction of the century goes to Efa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.