Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also has zero business wearing any bars on her shoulders student pilots get none, ppl 1. So just another whopper from herself ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Never even noticed the stripes. 2 stripes is a second officer. The notions ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s a bad pic, itโ€™s shocking! She really filters herself into oblivion. Everyone says her pal jenny is a catfish well she clearly learned it somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything about this girl screams insecurity and I certainly donโ€™t want to be following an insta hun who canโ€™t just love herself for being the way she is.

Reactions: 7
Or this one .
Omfg you just know she has a cease & desist letter on the way ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How DARE they alter her pics to make her look bloated from fillers and broad with tiny weeny eyes. Some bar in Louth tried to do the same thing what are the chances! Your girl is a size 6 in her floral bikinis and NOBODY will say any different #iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sheโ€™ll probably have difficulty getting them to take those pics down. Itโ€™s now looking suspiciously like she participated in a photoshoot in return for discounted lessons.
Good luck with that Eeefa, rumbled in your gilet and white shirt combo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The difference !!!! Wow, she really slims herself down for the gram. I donโ€™t know why, sheโ€™s perfectly fine looking in those photos.

Reactions: 8
Sheโ€™ll probably have difficulty getting them to take those pics down. Itโ€™s now looking suspiciously like she participated in a photoshoot in return for discounted lessons.
Good luck with that Eeefa, rumbled in your gilet and white shirt combo
All the sharing of pics during her lessons and none of these professional shots made the gramโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or this one .
serving up strong Juan Corr vibez in this one gals

I have so many questions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Where would one get stripes for the shirt if she wasnโ€™t given them?
Did she hit up her fave website for aviation tat and buy them ๐Ÿ™ˆ the cringe is off the charts for this one.
She photoshops herself so tiny I actually have started to believe she was that size.
TrinityQuaterGate#2
Wonder will the pilot place be getting a hysterical phone-call this morning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I canโ€™t understand why these women edit themselves so drastically. They must know they are harming themselves mentally in the long run. The likes cannot be worth it

serving up strong Juan Corr vibez in this one gals

I have so many questions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Where would one get stripes for the shirt if she wasnโ€™t given them?
Did she hit up her fave website for aviation tat and buy them ๐Ÿ™ˆ the cringe is off the charts for this one.
She photoshops herself so tiny I actually have started to believe she was that size.
TrinityQuaterGate#2
Wonder will the pilot place be getting a hysterical phone-call this morning
She probably robbed Juans old ones ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Al the stripes and aviators and filtering and dodgy plastic surgery. Sorry Aoife, you still look like a potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The difference !!!! Wow, she really slims herself down for the gram. I donโ€™t know why, sheโ€™s perfectly fine looking in those photos.
because you gotta be skinny, super white teeth, beachy waved hair, and a face that doesn't move to be anything.... that's what this one thinks obviously. imagine wasting so much of your time, energy and life trying to convince strangers on Instagram that you look like your perception of perfection. filters herself and comes on fake grinning... I'm fiiinee, like I'm fiiinnne. life is stunning. fiiinne

• Sad
I reckon these are old pictures and she has lost weight since so she isn't as big in the face ( no shade, I also gain weight big on my face) but I've seen her in person several times. She looks exactly how she does in these photos in the flesh.
She's a good looking, normal looking mam in her 30s. No need to edit herself so drastically

Has she done flying lessons with Pilot Path more then once? Because if these photos were taken last summer which I suspect they are she was MAJORLY photoshopping the shite out of herself on the gram Iโ€™ve just snooped back on her page and sheโ€™s one photo of herself beside a plane with a very slim face and waist. So with this photo from last summer and the TQ photos did she ever actually lose all the weight??

Reactions: 6
I worked in a supermarket when my kids were small. Never once did I bring them on to admire the frozen food section.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.