Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever about jen having that done, she needed it due to excess skin, had put in several years of hard work to lose weight.
This dose hadn't even given it 6 months post partum and did it because her relationship broke down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever about jen having that done, she needed it due to excess skin, had put in several years of hard work to lose weight.
This dose hadn't even given it 6 months post partum and did it because her relationship broke down.
I'm not a plastic surgeon or expert, but it really seemed way too early to jump into surgery. Things can still tighten up, surely? Plus they recommend only doing it once your family is complete, so not something you should jump into.
Absolutely can see why Jen did it and others would when they've had a load of kids and it's a few years on with no change. You want things stable.

I don't know if she ever said ?? She never did an indepth chat about it as far as I recall
I don't remember an in-depth chat but do remember her kind of casually mentioning that recovery was really hard. Sounded like she had underestimated it - particularly with a baby to mind

Reactions: 5
That toy show post where she said about Lily “i cant with the leg” … she has the poor child now copying her gammy stick out the leg move where she resembles rickets or a major dislocation 🤦🏻‍♀️. Its bad enough seeing her pose ridiculously now she has the little one wt it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her voice sounds like is ff on a whatsapp. Flying though the speel.

Reactions: 1
Seriously what is her page about ?
I wish all the followers she got following her meltdown blaming tattle when in fact she had been dumped would unfollow her the content is pure C..p 😳

Reactions: 7
There's just something so unethical about accepting payment to bring your children to see Santa 😔

Reactions: 17
There's just something so unethical about accepting payment to bring your children to see Santa 😔
And something unethical about gifting a Santa visit to a woman who can more than afford to pay her way! Sure there are plenty Wee kids out there whose mums. & dads would LOVE to do this but, financially it’s out of their reach 🙁

Reactions: 22
And something unethical about gifting a Santa visit to a woman who can more than afford to pay her way! Sure there are plenty Wee kids out there whose mums. & dads would LOVE to do this but, financially it’s out of their reach 🙁
Is it not free to visit the Santa?

Reactions: 1
I think it looks great but I also know it’s photoshopped to death, he could have brought her in around the waist for a better shape

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.