Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks alright….. but the under boob is not for anyone with actual boobs I think.
It’s Ok if you’ve itty bitties but one reach for the sun cream and those baps will be flopping out to say howya to everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks great I think, but we'd all look great if we been gifted a boob lift and tummy tuck after having kids. I also don't believe she uses gymondo or runs unless sges trying to flog nike af links or a paid ad.

My protein, not a mention in months or of the gym she started going to when that ad was due.

Shes a total spoofer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks alright….. but the under boob is not for anyone with actual boobs I think.
It’s Ok if you’ve itty bitties but one reach for the sun cream and those baps will be flopping out to say howya to everyone
Yes. Think she looks well. Not going to criticise her body - we all have different shapes etc...I will never/could never have a tiny waist because it's so short. But I hate the bikini 😂

Reactions: 5
She looks great I think, but we'd all look great if we been gifted a boob lift and tummy tuck after having kids. I also don't believe she uses gymondo or runs unless sges trying to flog nike af links or a paid ad.

My protein, not a mention in months or of the gym she started going to when that ad was due.

Shes a total spoofer
They are all like this so transparent 😂😂 scarlet for your life aoife

Reactions: 1
Her content got fairly boring in the last few months possibly the drop in followers

Reactions: 6
I haven’t looked in at this narcissistic piece of works page in a long time! Shocking to think that she was paid for an ad for a shopping centre, flaunting her children and couldn’t even articulate the words properly on her voiceover. No wonder her contact is dire, She is still rocking her insecure phone to face pose (given the amount of work she has has done its not helped), repeating like a child what someone says and continuing to imply she’s living her bestie life with her besties in the best job when anyone who even glances at her page knows that couldn’t be further from the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The under boob bikini shot is awful. You can see the discolouration from her boob reduction scars and the top is too small so they are just mashed down. Then the thought that went into the faux-casual-sexy pulling her hair back 🤢

Cringe factor 100.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has serious issues with her appearance with the constant hiding behind the phone! So annoying 🙄
She really does. the truth is on paper she thinks she has it all, size 8,long blonde hair, the "white" teeth but being honest despite all the work and tweaks she's not typically good looking.. and she knows it. she can look well but she wants to be a drop dead stunner.... and she's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She also has the personality of a breeze block, has no back bone & no redeemable character traits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also has the personality of a breeze block, has no back bone & no redeemable character traits.
I sound like a broken record here but why must she announce when she’s bought someone a gift? I get she’s trying to AF link those anthro cups but it’s not the first time. It’s the most unredeemable quality I can think of

Reactions: 12
She really does. the truth is on paper she thinks she has it all, size 8,long blonde hair, the "white" teeth but being honest despite all the work and tweaks she's not typically good looking.. and she knows it. she can look well but she wants to be a drop dead stunner.... and she's not.
If she was sound or had a decent personality it would get her really far but her personality is as fake as her appearance.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.