Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a quick search but think she’s taken it down. Pretty sure this picture was done based on the video so you could always look at the video and hum along to “hero”. Practically the same thing 😂

Did a quick search but think she’s taken it down. Pretty sure this picture was done based on the video so you could always look at the video and hum along to “hero”. Practically the same thing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any word of the podcast? Thought there was another season supposed to be out last month, it seems to be gone from her bio?

• Wow
The whole of aer lingus had a good laugh at that. You’d swear he was walking the streets of wuhan looking for PPE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And to think it wasn’t a piss take, she was deadly serious standing there with the child in her arms, im actually taking a redner for her 🙈

Reactions: 7
Any word of the podcast? Thought there was another season supposed to be out last month, it seems to be gone from her bio?
Good point. The instagram page for it seems to be gone too? What happened to all the guests they had lined up for season 2😂 what a flop. Embarrassing. I’m sure it will just never be mentioned again as her ego is too big to say it’s been cancelled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good point. The instagram page for it seems to be gone too? What happened to all the guests they had lined up for season 2😂 what a flop. Embarrassing. I’m sure it will just never be mentioned again as her ego is too big to say it’s been cancelled.
You are right, we won’t hear another word about it! The Insta page had very very few followers and now looks to be deleted alright!

Did someone here say Natasha got herself a new fella and she was notorious for dropping people when this happened? She hasn’t been featured on Aoifes stories in a while that I remember

Reactions: 12
Aoibhe was only posting about it a week or so ago, saying series 2 was coming and they had amazing guests lined up :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I am in the Uk so maybe it’s a bit different but does she not have to put Ad or Gifted next to her posts when she has actually been gifted them 🤔

Reactions: 5
She talked ages ago about finding lumps etc but has she updated?

See she posted from docs today. Stop breadcrumbing

Reactions: 6
I am in the Uk so maybe it’s a bit different but does she not have to put Ad or Gifted next to her posts when she has actually been gifted them 🤔
To the best of my knowledge they don't have to mark things as gifts.

If a company sends a product and has control over what the influencer says about it then it needs to be marked as gift or ad. But if it was just sent with no control over what is posted about it then they don't need to declare ad/ gift.

A paid advertising needs to be marked as an ad or I work with *company*

This is my understanding and I'm open to correction. It's a very murky area and the regulatory body here don't give a tit, the influencers get away with murder

Reactions: 2
To the best of my knowledge they don't have to mark things as gifts.

If a company sends a product and has control over what the influencer says about it then it needs to be marked as gift or ad. But if it was just sent with no control over what is posted about it then they don't need to declare ad/ gift.

A paid advertising needs to be marked as an ad or I work with *company*

This is my understanding and I'm open to correction. It's a very murky area and the regulatory body here don't give a tit, the influencers get away with murder
Yep ASAI don't care about influencers. Contacted them about one influencer and their response was pretty much they can do whatever they want. They really only care about false advertising by influencers. So if one was selling shampoo and claimed it made their hair grow like Rapunzel and turn pink when in actual fact it did SFA then they'd potentially fine them

I remember she came on ages ago and said that she won’t say gifted or anything of the likes unless she absolutely has to in the strictest of senses. She claims to be the most honest, girl next door, realest influencer out there but honest to god when you outline her carry on across the board she’s anything but.

Reactions: 6
why do you need to show your legs crossed sitting in the waiting room of your doctors surgery. attention seeker and it's utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 14
why do you need to show your legs crossed sitting in the waiting room of your doctors surgery. attention seeker and it's utterly pathetic.
It’s a thing, isn’t it? A social media/insta hun trend. The anxious wait or some rubbish like that. They video their legs crossed and claim it’s the nervous wait before a medical apt… and followers engage with them. But in most cases, they don’t ever share why they were in the doctor etc. Breadcrumbing.. for a change!

Like remember back in the Facebook days, the same type of person would do a check in at the hospital. And the comments would all say “you ok hun”… and they respond saying “I’ll DM you”.

Having had my fair share of doctor’s apts and hospital apts, genuinely, the last thing on my mind is to try and gain attention from anyone. If you’re genuinely unwell, you tend not to be thinking of social media likes. Or at least I wouldn’t be.

I do hope she and her family are ok. But yeah, I don’t get the breadcrumbing thing. So odd.

Reactions: 9
Thank god she let "crew" know that Chicago is cold in winter and to bring coats and scarves. There'd be no other way for them to find that out.

Top notch travel content as always, constantly giving people little gems no one else knows about. Like the notoriously bitter winters in Chicago (which personally speaking I learned about from watching the film "Home Alone" when I was 7).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.