Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you mean this one 🤣
You are my hero 😂😂😂 how embarrassing since now we know she did in fact get her tummy tuck and spends as much time away from her children as she can 😂😂😂👀 the comedy of lying on the floor, squeezing your eyes shut to take a picture just kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh you mean this one 🤣
You legend 😂
When any of them get judgement after posting something like this it’s trolling/bullying, kicking a hun while they’re down. Like we’ve all broken down over the last few years at some stage and I’m pretty sure I too, threw myself on the floor once but I forgot to take my phone out and record and post it for the world to see 😌

Reactions: 3
You legend 😂
When any of them get judgement after posting something like this it’s trolling/bullying, kicking a hun while they’re down. Like we’ve all broken down over the last few years at some stage and I’m pretty sure I too, threw myself on the floor once but I forgot to take my phone out and record and post it for the world to see 😌

I’ve had many a meltdown in the last month alone 😱.. totally forgot to video it to share with my WhatsApp group and instafam

pity ppl never talk about how insta huns drip feed their “followers”/sheep information about medical procedures, toxic relationships, pregnancies etc. then get verrrry upset when ppl have an opinion on whatever it is the breadcrumbing about?

why are there never articles in the paper about instahuns trolling their followers? Not marking ads/gifts/press drops/free holidays appropriately. They’re all livong The easy life. On the take every day. Sly as duck. Then wondering why the average punter gets a bit miffed with it.

on the Twins and me post, it emerged Trobolgan have been giving families weekends for free if they have a child with additional needs. They invite some families from a particular organisation along on a specific weekend and it’s all free/paid for. I would be far more inclined to go there on my holidays now after hearing that than any of the insta famous hotels. The insta gang have soooo much. And zero loyalty. Looking after vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve had many a meltdown in the last month alone 😱.. totally forgot to video it to share with my WhatsApp group and instafam

pity ppl never talk about how insta huns drip feed their “followers”/sheep information about medical procedures, toxic relationships, pregnancies etc. then get verrrry upset when ppl have an opinion on whatever it is the breadcrumbing about?

why are there never articles in the paper about instahuns trolling their followers? Not marking ads/gifts/press drops/free holidays appropriately. They’re all livong The easy life. On the take every day. Sly as duck. Then wondering why the average punter gets a bit miffed with it.

on the Twins and me post, it emerged Trobolgan have been giving families weekends for free if they have a child with additional needs. They invite some families from a particular organisation along on a specific weekend and it’s all free/paid for. I would be far more inclined to go there on my holidays now after hearing that than any of the insta famous hotels. The insta gang have soooo much. And zero loyalty. Looking after vulnerable
Sorry.. trailed off there 👆 Mammy duties 🤣
Just saying really that at the minute looking after vulnerable families is far more admirable than lining the pockets of insta wannabes.

We should really continue to call out any businesses we know are quietly/subtly looking after ppl for no recognition at all.

I know the likes of Bressie and the GAA/Rugby teams are brilliant for visiting sick children in hospital. That’s the stuff I want to see. I’m unfollowing insta huns more and more these days!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry.. trailed off there 👆 Mammy duties 🤣
Just saying really that at the minute looking after vulnerable families is far more admirable than lining the pockets of insta wannabes.

We should really continue to call out any businesses we know are quietly/subtly looking after ppl for no recognition at all.

I know the likes of Bressie and the GAA/Rugby teams are brilliant for visiting sick children in hospital. That’s the stuff I want to see. I’m unfollowing insta huns more and more these days!!
MANY years ago I was working in the A&E of the Mercy in Cork and we heard Roy Keane was outside the back door so rushed out to see him. He'd been in to visit the kids on the Children's Ward. Apparently used to do it very regularly, and I'd imagine still does. Zero press, zero self promotion, no fuss...we weren't even supposed to see him leaving. He was doing it purely for the kids and not for the adulation. So much more respect for him and those teams. Instahuns are a scourge.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone know what she meant recently by going part time? What sort of part time does Aerlingus offer their employees because she seems to be working more than ever if you ask me!
It’s a while since I worked there. But she could be on a 5 day fortnight. Then out of those 5 days she could be TA weighted (long haul), Europe weighted, earlys, lates, or a mixture of all. Think there was another part time hours between full time and 5 day fortnight but can’t remember

Reactions: 2
MANY years ago I was working in the A&E of the Mercy in Cork and we heard Roy Keane was outside the back door so rushed out to see him. He'd been in to visit the kids on the Children's Ward. Apparently used to do it very regularly, and I'd imagine still does. Zero press, zero self promotion, no fuss...we weren't even supposed to see him leaving. He was doing it purely for the kids and not for the adulation. So much more respect for him and those teams. Instahuns are a scourge.
I feel like a lot of high profile people ppl will do this. Donate money or time for good causes but want no press/no attention etc.

I know of some hotels and restaurants who have donated stays to frontline staff. The staff would win them in a raffle. But the companies want it to go under the radar.

Reactions: 1
He actually visited my sons primary school here in Dublin a few years ago and it was strictly a secret until after it happened because he didn't want anyone to know. The parents weren't even told. He also give so much of his time to the Irish Guide Dogs, he's a great man.

• Heart
He actually visited my sons primary school here in Dublin a few years ago and it was strictly a secret until after it happened because he didn't want anyone to know. The parents weren't even told. He also give so much of his time to the Irish Guide Dogs, he's a great man.
I love that so so much!
Totally derailing again, but I love some feel-good stories for a change:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also how the hell does she have 115k followers? These must be BOTS! She is so boring!
A mixture of bots and then she got a load of followers around May/June 2020 when she blamed tattle for saying she had a horrible pregnancy and early labour and was crying on her stories giving out about trolls

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow I never heard of piercer Charles where have I and everyone else been going for years
If he is giving her freebies I won’t be back

Reactions: 7
Jesus she sounds like an hole going on about the "curated" ear. Stop the lights !

You can also walk into the ink factory and get the same effect for about 25 quid a piercing Aoife. I myself have 9 piercings ( lost the 10th to an mri scan still not over it 😂) and I've never called them curated ears in my life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow I never heard of piercer Charles where have I and everyone else been going for years
If he is giving her freebies I won’t be back

I honestly doubt it. They're busy out the door with appointments and they've never to my knowledge paid or given freebies to influencers.

I've been going about 3 years and will bring my daughter in when she's old enough. It's a great place but my god she's exhausting with her acting like she discovers places and they should be grateful for her blessing these tiny unknown businesses with her shout outs.

Remember she took credit for a charity hitting its target? She's an asshat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.