Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she cover her entire face with her phone when taking photos ? It’s so annoying
It's the stupid weird half crouch she does with her legs that does my head in. She looks like she takes pictures mid run. It's so ridiculous but she poses like this every time. She's so cringe.

Reactions: 15
I’m more embarrassed for her having to show off that she bought them for everyone…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m more embarrassed for her having to show off that she bought them for everyone…
It screams desperation for attention and praise and that shes only doing it so she can show how amazing she is do it completely hollows out the gesture in my opinion.
Oh aren't you great Aoibhe, and then telling everyone how great you are. She does it constantly.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the website to watch if blocked - its not waragainstinstagramers it was posted on one of aoifes threads as far as I remember but I cannot locate it

Reactions: 1
cannot listen to her, complete and utter ick. From the gammy leg bend in every pic, to being OBSESSED with everything from cheese to petrol …. Gick ball

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not that she HAS to tell, but she did initially put it up, like what happened with the breast check results? Maybe I missed it

Reactions: 4
She has a lot of traits as someone with narcissistic personality disorder.
inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, patronising, cocky ,arrogant thinking and behaviour. Troubled relationships

Their tendency is to turn the blame on to others. What's more, they are extremely sensitive and react badly to even the slightest criticisms, disagreements, or perceived slights, which they view as personal attacks: Sounds like our efa alright

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m sure this has already been said, but read the room aoibhe, people don’t have money to be bringing their kids to exotic locations and filling up a passport scrapbook

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.