Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes the time she ran an Aldi or Lidl and the infamous lie she told that she was in the middle of a big management meeting and she had an uncontrollable urge and screamed out loud NOOOOOOO because she knew Aldi/ Lidl just wasn’t the job for her!
So she went on to fulfil her dreams as the sky was the limit for Aoibhe and the rest is history.
She never did that. She lasted 3 months in a trainee area manager role for maybe 50k and a banger pool Audi company car. She wore business for a week starting off and was then in the blue and yellow of the old school lidl uniforms until she couldn't hack the hard work that is required. We all saw it in the stores and laughed when she would come in to work with a full face of make up plastered on to stock shelves and sit on a till because that's what you have to do for 6 months to prove yourself before being given your own area to manage. She never got near the area manager role. Imagine our eefa in a lidl polo, fleecey and black trousers. The shame.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I tried to find it they are getting interviewed in their kitchen, why in gods name would you slate a hospital that are bringing your baby into this world and also in the case of an emergency sittuation be the reason you and your baby survive! Mid wives are angels 😇 they are actually two dopes

There ye go 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything else is open! Yeah Jenny, penneys, pubs and sun beds are not medical environments. And sweet Jesus can someone set up a go fund me for a new pair of shorts for him cos they’ll have to be surgically removed at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything else is open! Yeah Jenny, penneys, pubs and sun beds are not medical environments. And sweet Jesus can someone set up a go fund me for a new pair of shorts for him cos they’ll have to be surgically removed at this stage!
I mean, I work in healthcare. Exactly! It's not the same. There's the responsibility to do your best not to cause harm, and that includes infection control. I know it was awful for parents with the restrictions, but the spacing statement from the Rotunda rung very true. Irish hospitals are old and crowded - not like you're guaranteed a private room! And when hospitals in the UK eased visiting and mask policies, the infection rate shot up among patients. Nobody likes this, but they were trying to do things for the greater good. How are sunbeds the same as vulnerable patients?

Reactions: 6
I messaged her at the time about this and got blocked!! Chances were she was going to be home in 48 hours. Five days at the most. Had a baby in NICU at the time for months so she bleeping rubbed me up the wrong way with her sob story.

I messaged her at the time about this and got blocked!! Chances were she was going to be home in 48 hours. Five days at the most. Had a baby in NICU at the time for months so she bleeping rubbed me up the wrong way with her sob story.
As I was writing my post I was thinking about how gutted someone would be if someone brought Covid to their NICU baby. The more of it circulating in the hospital (and community) the more likely it is. I know it was very tough for people having to be alone, but you'd swear they were the only couple who ever existed or had to face a challenge.

Reactions: 8
The amount of effort that must go into styling her hair that bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's awful.
Real royal horsey type hair. When ever I wear a hairband around the house I think I look like Princess Anne. I wouldn't wear it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AS IFFFFFF anyone’s asking about your jacket 😂😂😂
Ya read on here everyone saying ya got it in penny’s so you’re putting it out there that “looooads” LOVE it and don’t think you’re a complete twit wearing it.

• Haha
AS IFFFFFF anyone’s asking about your jacket 😂😂😂
Ya read on here everyone saying ya got it in penny’s so you’re putting it out there that “looooads” LOVE it and don’t think you’re a complete twit wearing it.
she is like an American in an I love Dublin t-shirt in that jacket.She loves it sooo much she’ll prob never wear it again.

Reactions: 9
she is like an American in an I love Dublin t-shirt in that jacket.She loves it sooo much she’ll prob never wear it again.
I actually think it's kinda sadder that she bought it in penneys, put it away and kept it for incase she got rostered to a specific place and had a specific lay over at a time when there was a game on. Let's not forget that this is her job, so she brought that jacket to work. Who has that much time on their hands !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s even sadder is her constantly showing Corr castles Halloween decorations when she doesn’t live there.. why not show off her dads house, has she not decorated that? 🤭

Reactions: 9
Awh bleeping scarlet for them sweet lamb of god 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I expect to see this “news” on reeling in the weird in a few years 🤣🤣🤣
comparing pennys , sunbed shops and hairdressers with maternity hospitals
And it looks like it was June 2020!! Vaccines seemed like an impossible dream at the time. It was around then that one of our healthcare assistants finally succumbed to Covid after months in ITU. My parents had somewhat learned how to Zoom, because I live in the UK and one of my sisters is in NYC - no way any of us were getting to see them. It wasn't normal!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.