Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her recently she’s the same size she was before the tummy tuck and still with the same heavy jaw & chin.
The photos she takes are filtered beyond belief that’s why she looks different all the time

Reactions: 6
I know this sounds super petty but the Chicago Bulls jackets are so try hard. At least $100-200 spent on a jacket supporting a sport you know nothing about from a city you’re not from/living in, a team you don’t support.
Hope I don’t out myself but I’ve said before I live in the states, (Irish but hold dual citizenship with American family in the city I currently live in) I attend a good bit of nfl, nba and nhl games and not even I’ll fork out the money for a jersey let alone an actual jacket for it. Id feel a bit silly in a jacket when I’m not necessarily a die hard fan. Imagine an American going to Liverpool and coming home with a£200 jacket not even die hard supporters would buy 😂
It’s lovely she loves America like so many of the Americans love Ireland but she goes on like she’s superior to her following because shes spent so much time here. I’m not sure I’ve seen her in America on an actual holiday that wasn’t a layover now that I think of it..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this sounds super petty but the Chicago Bulls jackets are so try hard. At least $100-200 spent on a jacket supporting a sport you know nothing about from a city you’re not from/living in, a team you don’t support.
Hope I don’t out myself but I’ve said before I live in the states, (Irish but hold dual citizenship with American family in the city I currently live in) I attend a good bit of nfl, nba and nhl games and not even I’ll fork out the money for a jersey let alone an actual jacket for it. Id feel a bit silly in a jacket when I’m not necessarily a die hard fan. Imagine an American going to Liverpool and coming home with a£200 jacket not even die hard supporters would buy 😂
It’s lovely she loves America like so many of the Americans love Ireland but she goes on like she’s superior to her following because shes spent so much time here. I’m not sure I’ve seen her in America on an actual holiday that wasn’t a layover now that I think of it..
Don’t forgot the time the famous 4 went to announce the pregnancy at Christmas I think it was and the boys in their pimp mobiles racing each other. I still
Cringe for them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aoibhe Hun, I've been blessed to have had more holidays than you this year and I don't mean stopovers.

Reactions: 7
She probably bought it in Penney's TBF 🤣 now if she doesn't wear it again then that's terrible from a sustainability point of view

Reactions: 3
She probably bought it in Penney's TBF 🤣 now if she doesn't wear it again then that's terrible from a sustainability point of view
She did, she bought in the square when it opened. I think it was reduced. Who would wear one of those in Ireland, or any of that range?.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a Penneys jacket but I understand what you mean. Everything is extra try hard with her again at the moment, it won’t surprise me if she has another breakdown

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry mark fennel driving making that video.
I don't care if it's hands free he was clearly looking at the phone and not his surroundings

Reactions: 10
She lives to boast.amazing covid hasn’t caught up with her
Why even bring Covid into this? It’s off topic and irrelevant.

To keep on topic…Aoibhe needs to stop trying so hard. She needs to tone down her “look”, it’s doing her no favours.

Reactions: 9
It’s Aoife who likes going to watch the planes and brings the kids for content very sad

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.