Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ryan80

VIP Member
Anyone know what she meant recently by going part time? What sort of part time does Aerlingus offer their employees because she seems to be working more than ever if you ask me!
It’s a while since I worked there. But she could be on a 5 day fortnight. Then out of those 5 days she could be TA weighted (long haul), Europe weighted, earlys, lates, or a mixture of all. Think there was another part time hours between full time and 5 day fortnight but can’t remember

Reactions: 2

Skinner

VIP Member
WTF is that she’s wearing ? Is it a mesh jumpsuit ? Jesus wept. To sit in a hotel bar ?
The air of desperation
I was in Dublin city centre last weekend and saw a gang of girls done up on little or nothing (I just felt cold looking at them) and one of them was wearing this outfit. She was only about 18 and it looked ridiculous on her so I can only imagine what it's like this one wothoigb the jacket.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I am in the Uk so maybe it’s a bit different but does she not have to put Ad or Gifted next to her posts when she has actually been gifted them 🤔
To the best of my knowledge they don't have to mark things as gifts.

If a company sends a product and has control over what the influencer says about it then it needs to be marked as gift or ad. But if it was just sent with no control over what is posted about it then they don't need to declare ad/ gift.

A paid advertising needs to be marked as an ad or I work with *company*

This is my understanding and I'm open to correction. It's a very murky area and the regulatory body here don't give a shit, the influencers get away with murder

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Jezzzz she’s not a great advertisement for 4th ark is she the state it’s in! I looks like it’s been put through a 60degree wash

smurphette

VIP Member
Awh fucking scarlet for them sweet lamb of god 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I expect to see this “news” on reeling in the weird in a few years 🤣🤣🤣
comparing pennys , sunbed shops and hairdressers with maternity hospitals
And it looks like it was June 2020!! Vaccines seemed like an impossible dream at the time. It was around then that one of our healthcare assistants finally succumbed to Covid after months in ITU. My parents had somewhat learned how to Zoom, because I live in the UK and one of my sisters is in NYC - no way any of us were getting to see them. It wasn't normal!