Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Stephen’s Green, the park and the Georgian houses around the square are gorgeous if you’re interested in Georgian Dublin. O’Donoghues and Doheny and Nesbit (typical old man’s pub) are better than temple bar.
Around Grafton- afternoon tea at the westbury or Saddle Room in the Shelbourne are a real treat.
Also love Cafe en Seine.
South William St (just off Grafton) has some great pubs as well, head into Grogans for a ham and cheese toastie and Guinness. Peters pub is also great for the small little pub vibe.
-a walk through temple bar is always interesting especially after a few pints!
The Bank on College Green is always good, it’s an old bank turned into a restaurant/bar. There’s the whiskey museum and leprechaun museum/wax museum are there as well if I recall. The book of Kells and trinity college are just there to visit as well.
Then head over to Guinness Storehouse area, the view from the sky bar is a must see! Kilmainham Gaol is incredibly interesting if you’re interested in Irish history..but the national museum (slightly off Stephen’s green on Kildare street) is amazing as well, they have loads of ancient artifacts that have been preserved through bogs.
If you have an extra day, you can hop on the Dart (iconic Dub experience!) and go either north or south, the views going south are gorgeous, you’ll get views of the Irish Sea and Wicklow mountains if you head to Bray/Killiney. Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey are the best places to get off and visit IMO. Or head north to Howth, Howth Head is stunning and it captures that fishing village vibe. Fish and chips there are top notch
And don’t forget to visit Penney’s hun xx 😘
Amazing thank you so much 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1

khaigs

VIP Member
Sure she’s just gas craic gals……. (Sorry, meant to say she’s like the gas in my crack). 😂

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the website to watch if blocked - its not waragainstinstagramers it was posted on one of aoifes threads as far as I remember but I cannot locate it