Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I thought that was a really strange thing to put in her Instagram caption "nobody tells you how fast these years go"... I've only heard people say that about their first baby in the early years. she's such a strange girl, she gets so awkward because she's not as sound or gas as she thinks she is and ends up making a tit out of herself. in past years she's made a huge thing of her birthday month and people have gone along with her, but this year it seems she's the only one bothered with it and forcing the big celebrations when in reality nothing was happening. she took her kids over to her pals to play with her kid. she's such a try hard... the valentines balloons and the cupcakes and big cake....all for the gram,and probably wants people to think she didn't go buy them herself.. it was all a surprise for her πŸ™„.
I'd say the past couple of years people felt sorry for her because she was on her own but it's wearing thin now.

Reactions: 2

EllBelle

Trying to figure out if she was working the Orlando flight and brought the kids along. Or did she stand by with the kids to Orlando?

She has a filter on it too which she shouldn't have if she is advertising facial stuff.

Also had to lol at her saying "finally starting to look after my skin" she's always getting face bits done
She is but I’d say she’s lacking in a basic daily skin routine with products that meet her skin needs. Which any decent beautician will tell you is the bread & butter of having good skin!

Because clearly it’s flashier to be showing every treatment under the sun then your basic cleanse, serum & SPF us mere mortals would be doing at home….. πŸ™„

isshe4reel

They are two tools who tried to live the life Aoife did on two regular jobs and a massive mortgage, Gary was almost sacked at one point for taking the piss out of his supervisor roll paying himself a lot of money, I don't know how he got away with it. He pulled a father ted on it 'the money was only resting in my account' 😝😝 her and Aoife only became friends because the were both mad crazy jealous bastards, single white female shit πŸ•΅πŸ•΅πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ
Omg was he fleecing the place or have I took that up wrong 😱

• Wow
Lol and Hugo isn't the age she recommends DOH
Not a hope they will remember it . I went when I was 4 my brother 2 . The only reason we believe we were there are the photos that we are in (way before the days of photoshopping ) . My mum would openly say we were too young but she and Dad had a ball πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ryan80

VIP Member
All EI staff got a €1000 tax free master card and €700 taxable in next months pay. Why does she have to post it πŸ™„πŸ™„
Wonder does EI still do the all for one vouchers πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” you use to get a % off what you sold on board in the form of the all for one vouchers

isshe4reel

This is so accurate!!!

And the gas thing is the kids won't even remember this. We brought our son to Disney land Paris when he was nearly 6 and you know what he remembers? The swimming pool in the hotel and the reversible jacket he wore πŸ™„
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚money well spent!

heythere21

So she’s up to 117k followers following the Dyson competition sad having to basically buy followers it’s definitely not for the content !

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Rachel probably could do with have the CRIAC with people in real life and not influencers using her to virtue signal

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I was just about to make a botox appt and she has put me right off..I’d rather a couple of lines than whatever the f is going on there🧐
Depends where you go. Where are you based? I've been to Dr. Kevin in Tir na nog clinic and he is fab. Has a less is more approach to botox. He's based in Dublin