Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
If she takes one thing from reading here, she needs a better place to get botox. That is shocking. Her eyebrows are totally uneven even in still selfies and it's made one eye more hooded and droopy. They're applying it in the wrong areas.
I’ve just looked at her last video and the muscles directly above her right eyebrow where the Botox has worn off is flicking in and out it looks like she’s got cellulite on her forehead

---

Didn't she drag Suzanne at one stage saying Suzanne didn't pay her etc and that's why she made mistakes on purpose.

Yea she did! she was an unpaid in-turn? That was the job 🤣🤣🤣 , if she didn’t like the job she should have left instead of trying to make a fool of someone on purpose. It just shows her as someone lacking basic morals who will fuck someone over for no reason which her fiancé was later to find out

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

BrieBrie

Playschool is usually for children who are 3 or turning 3 in that year. They have to be potty trained etc. I'd say she started him in January and he's probably entitled to his free year as he's turning 3 this year.
[/ QhoxQUOTE]
He won't start official ECCE until September so she's obviously just paying for daycare from now until then but calls it playschool 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can pay for ecce before their free years start. Which is what she's probably doing.

To another comment above, they don't need to be toilet trained. In case anyone panics. They can't refuse on this basis.

Ryan80

VIP Member
Recap,

Poor Aoife was banished from kings landing a few months so Sean could take his place on the iron throne 🚽

She's still travelling the world like a single student on a J1, I'd say the kids would be handed to Jack the Ripper at this stage so she can live her most fabulous live!
Live, laugh, love! Or get on a plane and cry into you pillow in different hotel rooms in America, While you spend as little time as possible with your kids!

We're here for a good time not a long time isn't that right Aoife,

Also the wedding of the year was on this weekend, Jenny finally slipped gary a rohypnol and dragged him down the aisle, the venue Picked by Aoife on a free PR stay was stunning, cabra castle didn't disappoint for whatever couple got married there this week! Jaws and Gary settled on their 3rd wedding venue, a quick trip to the registry office and probably soup and sambos in Kealys for the afters, Aoife obviously forgot to RSVP and their godchild lily must of missed the dress fitting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ They obviously had to cut right back since all the affiliated link brands realise she had the personality of a corpse 🫢

The friends are also dropping like flies poor Sid (ice age) is gone into hiding after the trauma that was the mad bastard podcast, she comes out of the woodwork every so often for a hug 🍿and a free premier 🫢

Feel free to add anything I forgot I'm sure there's loads 🤔
Absolutely brilliant 😆😆😆😆😆

Blueducks101

Anyone know what she meant recently by going part time? What sort of part time does Aerlingus offer their employees because she seems to be working more than ever if you ask me!

Turmeric123

VIP Member
That’s all I remember, I think she replied to a comment logged into her fake page or something and people rumbled her. It was hilarious at the time. I can’t remember the fake name for the life of me
Neither can I but wasn't she pretending to be tje other Juan 🤣

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I honestly doubt it. They're busy out the door with appointments and they've never to my knowledge paid or given freebies to influencers.

I've been going about 3 years and will bring my daughter in when she's old enough. It's a great place but my god she's exhausting with her acting like she discovers places and they should be grateful for her blessing these tiny unknown businesses with her shout outs.

Remember she took credit for a charity hitting its target? She's an asshat.
Really hope he's not resorted to instahuns. He's a great piercer and like you said his shop is always busy. I've gotten piercings done with him over the years, always found him great and recommended him to loads.

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
I must have missed her dissing Disneyland Paris. I think it’s ideal for kids of all ages. As an adult, I’d had a ball there. Orlando is a bucket list type destination as far as I’m concerned.
Diss was too strong a word maybe, but even comparing them and saying there's "more to do" in Orlando is just such a stupid statement.

No one else but her would ever do orlando as a "short break".

Babadoo69

Did someone mention Juan had to hide out in jenny jaws gaff as she went mental one night and guards were called