Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mullou3001

Did anyone notice that Nikki Whelan sent Jenny a few beanies for her little fella but eeefa didn’t receive any for Hugo ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 1

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Not to sound like I'm defending Eefa but surely for coparenting they would need to communicate with each other on their work schedules? It's not like either of them are 9-5 Mon to Fri, just saying. But I'd say she absolutely loves having to know though 😏
absolutely but I doubt she needs to know what time his flight takes off at 😂

fortycoats

Chatty Member
MANY years ago I was working in the A&E of the Mercy in Cork and we heard Roy Keane was outside the back door so rushed out to see him. He'd been in to visit the kids on the Children's Ward. Apparently used to do it very regularly, and I'd imagine still does. Zero press, zero self promotion, no fuss...we weren't even supposed to see him leaving. He was doing it purely for the kids and not for the adulation. So much more respect for him and those teams. Instahuns are a scourge.
I feel like a lot of high profile people ppl will do this. Donate money or time for good causes but want no press/no attention etc.

I know of some hotels and restaurants who have donated stays to frontline staff. The staff would win them in a raffle. But the companies want it to go under the radar.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
She looks great I think, but we'd all look great if we been gifted a boob lift and tummy tuck after having kids. I also don't believe she uses gymondo or runs unless sges trying to flog nike af links or a paid ad.

My protein, not a mention in months or of the gym she started going to when that ad was due.

Shes a total spoofer
They are all like this so transparent 😂😂 scarlet for your life aoife

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Apologies if I’m a bit behind… but has Eeeefa signed with Matchstick? That weird, dodgy agency that seems like there’s something fishy going on about it 👀
Can’t see anything on their page about her, but they follow each other and she has them in her bio
Ohhhh good spot !!! She kept that quiet

Blue1989

VIP Member
Facebook posts from Emma are hilarious, just people giving out they’ve ordered mattress months ago and still haven’t been delivered. Obviously more focused on sending freebies to the huns.
Anyone I know who has ordered one has returned it

• Wow

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Wow! Major drama on the horizon! Not a word of the trip to “NYC” with the new bestie Rhys!! Nothing mentioned but a pic of some tacky jackets she bought 🙄 there must have been a massive argument/ shit show cos this pair love to document anytime they take a shit in a foreign country 🙈
She went with him but it was months ago?

overgrammers

VIP Member
Think they're Tara Makeup's jumpers. Why would ya have the kids matching for something like that? It's like she's trying to suck up to the other Insta huns who have a brand cause she's there in her Rosie Connolly fleece 🥴
Whatever happened to the brand she was meant to be launching? 🤔