Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Likewise. And no one knows except my husband. Waiting on the results of a biopsy and it’s torture. Never once have I thought oh I must take a picture of this or that for the gram. I’m private on insta so anyone that follows me are friends or family. She doesn’t know 99% of her followers, yet she’s posting this shit?! Pathetic. Hard no from me. You absolute fucking attention seeking gobshite Aoife.

ps I hope you’re ok Ginny X
Sending ❤ to you too its such a long anxious wait 🤞 for you. Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I assumed with her having a pod cast she’d be invited to the podcast awards even just to attend but no? It’s very odd she’s never at ANYTHING. Even Shannen Reilly Mcgrath was at the gossies a few years ago.
It does seem like Aoibhe is black listed?

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I think our Aoife is addicted to surgery/ Botox she has destroyed her face and looks so much older
100 percent. Even down to the hair extensions, she must spend a fortune trying to alter herself and then filters herself to death anyway so God only knows what the real aoife looks like !

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She posted a story of the kids yesterday waving through the window in the airport.
Ahhhh ok thanks, i thought she was just creeping the airport 😂

Would you be arsed dragging such young kids on such a long flight for a couple of days? And hasn't Hugo only started pre school ?

heythere21

Seriously another pair of sunglasses to add to the freebies from Specsavers , the amazing Penneys obsessed had to buy 2 pairs the BT and now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad Aoife

Padholter

where is she from? but I never realised until today, she has a manky accent. I'm always so shocked looking at her teeth, I can't stop looking at them and not in a complimentary way
Bleached within an inch of their lives and then an added whitening filter on top. Worse than turkey teeth

Thanksgiving49

would it not make more sense to do the short hauls & be home for the kids? I’m sure Malaga isn’t as glam as Newark but logistically it would make more sense 🫢
Altho maybe it’s his turn with the kids & she wants to escape a few nights which I get. It’s a shame she doesn’t just be honest.
If she was honest she would be relatable but that’s too average for our high flyer

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Trolls of Dublin… I am visiting from Scotland in Feb and looking for all the recommendations… tourist stuff, places to eat and all that jazz 💚💚

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m all for taking your children abroad but can’t she see this is different? She’s taken on the single mam persona and to be fair, she puts in more effort than the other huns but how many single mams out there with 2 children under 4 can do this?
She forgets this is through a work avenue as well, assuming she gets staff discount. There’s a reason this irks me as well. Without giving too much away, my father worked in the industry- private jet airline for corporate/political types not commercial. When the plane needed to be flown out without passengers (for maintenance, one way etc) my mam and I would go along, sometimes staying with my father if his trip was extended. This happened at least 4 times a year until I was 4 and we moved back, I have zero recollection or memories whatsoever except for this amazing McDonald’s playground in one of the cities, we didn’t have them here then. Thats what I’d imagine 4 year olds need-security, consistency, routine and love from their parents, let them learn to love and feel secure in their own environment first.
They do for sure need their own little safe environment. They never seem to be at home having down time. I will say she does a lot with them, kid focused activities & they are always so clean, well dressed & seem very happy but I agree they need time at home with her or with Sean. I think she feels like she always has to be on the go doing something to have content. She is streets ahead of the likes of Julie twins & me etc when it comes to the parenting.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I have never heard anyone who is not a complete dope use that term. Including people who live or lived there. For someone who supposedly does a lot of travel, she really shows herself to be a complete noob at every opportunity.

Which gels with the Urban Dictionary entry:

Chi-town
Slang / nickname for the city of Chicago, IL. No one uses this term except for tourists, and rappers who are trying to rhyme with other words. Using this term is one of the quickest ways to identify yourself as a non-resident of Chicago.
Like when she kept calling San Francisco 'San Fran' 😂

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
Oh you mean this one 🤣
You legend 😂
When any of them get judgement after posting something like this it’s trolling/bullying, kicking a hun while they’re down. Like we’ve all broken down over the last few years at some stage and I’m pretty sure I too, threw myself on the floor once but I forgot to take my phone out and record and post it for the world to see 😌