Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick quick tash get up & take a photo of me from behind in my beanie hat gazing out this window at this magical view
Like honest to all that is holy what is this one on 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Jezzzz she’s not a great advertisement for 4th ark is she the state it’s in! I looks like it’s been put through a 60degree wash

Reactions: 2
where is she from? but I never realised until today, she has a manky accent. I'm always so shocked looking at her teeth, I can't stop looking at them and not in a complimentary way

Reactions: 5
where is she from? but I never realised until today, she has a manky accent. I'm always so shocked looking at her teeth, I can't stop looking at them and not in a complimentary way
Bleached within an inch of their lives and then an added whitening filter on top. Worse than turkey teeth

Reactions: 3
She's from Balrothery as far as I know ? Which is beside Balbriggan in North County Dublin.

That chat just didn't feel natural at all. A lot of forced laughing and tasha didn't seem interested at all 😅

Reactions: 4
Seriously another pair of sunglasses to add to the freebies from Specsavers , the amazing Penneys obsessed had to buy 2 pairs the BT and now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad Aoife

Reactions: 3
She's from Balrothery as far as I know ? Which is beside Balbriggan in North County Dublin.

That chat just didn't feel natural at all. A lot of forced laughing and tasha didn't seem interested at all 😅
Literally nothing about her is natural !
All fake my life is amazing 🙄

Reactions: 4
Personally I can't believe they failed to secure a sponsor for their podcast season 2 with bantz like this. Move over vogue & joanne:

"Tasha? Tasha?! Do you remember......belts!"

*tasha stares at her with her big Sid from Ice Age eyes*

"Tasha? Tasha?! Do you remember.........................................
............... BEBO?!"

*another blank vacant stare*

"Do you remember....ommigod......foundation?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is such a loser. Why is she so caught up in her school days and 2007?? From what I can see she was even less cooler then as she is now

Reactions: 8
It’s a real sign that her current life isn’t making her happy if she’s constantly harking back to 15 years ago. And a sign she and Natasha have nothing in common beyond school shite.

Reactions: 7
Personally I can't believe they failed to secure a sponsor for their podcast season 2 with bantz like this. Move over vogue & joanne:

"Tasha? Tasha?! Do you remember......belts!"

*tasha stares at her with her big Sid from Ice Age eyes*

"Tasha? Tasha?! Do you remember.........................................
............... BEBO?!"

*another blank vacant stare*

"Do you remember....ommigod......foundation?!"

someone lied to Aoibhe several times and told her she was witty, charming and interesting and sadly she’s nothing of the sort

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sunday lunch with her pals and she looks like she's going to a business meeting.

Does anyone even really dress up this much anymore?? Fashion is very casual these days.

Her birthday isn't until the middle of the month I think.... this is gonna be dragged out as per !!

Reactions: 10
So I was scrolling tiktok and came across someone speaking about a website called modash.

You can input any "influencer" and it will give you how many fake followers they have. Let's just say its quite an interesting read...

Also, you probably all already know about this website and I'm just late to the party 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.