Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh I do and don’t you worry I told her by dm that she was a horrid person to try bully someone to wear clothes that don’t fit them! She’s hardly someone to be body shaming others! But I’ve read this thread for quite sometime! I’m relieved that others are of same opinion that she’s narcisstic and a bully! She left that manager job after only a month as she has zero people skills. I actually enjoyed when the customers roared and made her cry! As she was so horrid to staff!!!

---

Sean or basically Juan!!!! Is extremely an explicit guy in messages he sends! I’d post up what he’s sent to mates of mine. But it would be too obvious and point back to them. But he’s an actual horn ball!! He never mentions anything about his kids nothing only boasts about being a pilot and having a mortgage on his gaf in swords!
Can I ask. How do your mates know him or how did they start messaging him ? Dating apps ?

Reactions: 3

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
What’s the story with that fella Damien Broderick she shared? Does he really have a MILLION followers that he seems to have got over the last two-ish years? I smell a bullshitter

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Nooo😂 💀I missed this, can you fill us in?

There’s some juan-t in that juan!!
That’s all I remember, I think she replied to a comment logged into her fake page or something and people rumbled her. It was hilarious at the time. I can’t remember the fake name for the life of me

smurphette

VIP Member
He actually visited my sons primary school here in Dublin a few years ago and it was strictly a secret until after it happened because he didn't want anyone to know. The parents weren't even told. He also give so much of his time to the Irish Guide Dogs, he's a great man.
I love that so so much!
Totally derailing again, but I love some feel-good stories for a change:

• Heart

Mullou3001

She’s only gone to Newark for one night. Left yesterday, got there yesterday evening, stayed last night and will leave this evening to fly through the night and land tomorrow morning. Any excuse to portray an amazing jet setting life. My friend has 3 kids, and swaps OFF a lot of her trips to be at home, like you said. Does one every maybe 2 months for a full nights sleep alone but not every single week like EFA there. And she certainly doesn’t go looking for even MORE trips when she gets rostered some short haul. Efa has lovely little days 16th-19th February, home before lunchtime every day and she’s on the beg for a trip leaving Thursday back Sunday
Her portrayal of a glam ‘flight attendant’ is more important than the kids imo. Because what else is she getting from being away so often only ‘content’ and shit content at that 🤦‍♀️
Isn’t her birthday in around the middle of Feb?

• Wow

Aoma

Chatty Member
Apologies if I’m a bit behind… but has Eeeefa signed with Matchstick? That weird, dodgy agency that seems like there’s something fishy going on about it 👀
Can’t see anything on their page about her, but they follow each other and she has them in her bio

• Wow