Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
It's not too far for a normal person, Dunno if Aoife would actually walk the 3 minutes though....

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Antiflogger

I know this sounds super petty but the Chicago Bulls jackets are so try hard. At least $100-200 spent on a jacket supporting a sport you know nothing about from a city you’re not from/living in, a team you don’t support.
Hope I don’t out myself but I’ve said before I live in the states, (Irish but hold dual citizenship with American family in the city I currently live in) I attend a good bit of nfl, nba and nhl games and not even I’ll fork out the money for a jersey let alone an actual jacket for it. Id feel a bit silly in a jacket when I’m not necessarily a die hard fan. Imagine an American going to Liverpool and coming home with a£200 jacket not even die hard supporters would buy 😂
It’s lovely she loves America like so many of the Americans love Ireland but she goes on like she’s superior to her following because shes spent so much time here. I’m not sure I’ve seen her in America on an actual holiday that wasn’t a layover now that I think of it..
She probably bought it in Penney's TBF 🤣 now if she doesn't wear it again then that's terrible from a sustainability point of view

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The thing is, I'm no Aoibhe fan but like, there's nothing wrong with her in these or the trinity quarter pics. Criticising her editing her pics is not body shaming her. I'd argue the likes of her editing,posing, knowing her angles is doing ten times more damage than pointing out that she doesn't actually look like the carefully curated pics she posts.
Exactly, sure we wouldn’t have anything to talk about if she didn’t edit so much because we would know what she looks like

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She realises she can say no to pr drops yes ???

I think she was trying to be funny but just came across like an ass

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Who was she with was Juan there?

I still find the post she tagged him in bizarre (the airline one to win flights. @mrsbsbs we need the tea on the two of them
I just saw her with the buggy, no Lily so I was dying to know who Lily was with hahaha but I saw on her story there they went with her friend Danielle or something.

I just can't get over how different she looks in person. She looks, well, normal.

Milk_no_sugar

Depends where you go. Where are you based? I've been to Dr. Kevin in Tir na nog clinic and he is fab. Has a less is more approach to botox. He's based in Dublin
I’m in Drogheda. Thanks though he sounds great, had a look at the website there, quite reasonable!

Skinner

VIP Member
I've been going to that piercer for years, since he was in the little place in Temple Bar. I replaced all my 80s piercings with his jewellery too, not cheap. Raging she got her big face in there.

Trolls of Dublin… I am visiting from Scotland in Feb and looking for all the recommendations… tourist stuff, places to eat and all that jazz 💚💚
What are your interests? Nature or history? And what kind of food do you like? We can direct you better to what you'd love to see then....I'm assuming Guinness factory top.of the list. Its a good one!

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
He probably can’t be arsed swapping in order to play her stupid games! She on the other hand, was rostered to go to New York on Friday and was onto crew needing weekend of 21st/22nd off!!!! To follow him 😂😂😂😂😂
Ah the surprise of her family selfie is ruined now
so are they all in Orlando or did Juan swap to avoid her?

smurphette

VIP Member
The monogrammed things she’s promoting from
Anthro have been out years. Moved to states in 2019 and got the cutting board and monogrammed mugs as a gift. They are on great bargain though right now so I thank her for that. I hate American shops, I spent 3 hours in a “mall” last week came back with nothing.
Give me Penney’s, riverisland, Zara, H&M anyday. Irish fashion is so much better and actually ahead 3-4 months from Americans IMO. I don’t get her obsession really. Did she go to America once as a child and make it personality, where does this come from with her?

ETA to my post, America is not the place it used to be. It’s hard living here, it’s a fecking mess of a place! If I meet a man and have children I’m hightailing it back there to raise them.
I like buying Athleta stuff when I'm there, but that's about it. For my actual wearing clothes, I have way more choice here in the UK (which is same as in Ireland). Love the US etc, but it's so expensive now - can't even claim bargains as a reason to go shopping. I now have enough tubs of ibuprofen to last a few years again after getting back there, so all good.

• Haha