Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know why she is NEVER invited to any events!! Never Instagrammer social events or awards, never at any bog standard PR events or launches of any kind.
She’s never even invited to go to anything remotely to do with the EI or the Airport and she relentlessly posts about them. I heard she sent a collab pitch to Platinum services and they politely declined. It has to be based on her personality and general bitchy vibe, even the disaster Faces by Grace is always at constant PR events

She’s in the US constantly and still I’m yet to see her at any events there? What’s the deal
She’s never invited because the marketing and PR teams at EI cannot stand her. FACT!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably because she’s not with an agency?
She’s that unlikable they wouldn’t even touch her…

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where "grand Central Station new york" is? Id never heard of it until she posted it today and im trying to find out more about it. More hidden gems you'll only find by going off the beaten track in NYC.

Thanks Aoife, epic travel content as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's actually called Grand Central Terminal. A world traveller like Aoibhe should really know that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks ready for Halloween in that pic. She'd honestly like a dug up corpse with make up. Whatever filter she uses its awful, make up looks like pan stick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grand Central station or may aunts constipation - a line from Madagascar my adults kids still say.
I'm in my 50s as are all my friends and she could honestly pass for one of our gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her face is so one dimensional, no tone, no natural skin. Make up caked on.

Reactions: 9
How long is a layover when flying to America/Canada with Aer Lingus for cabin crew, is it one or two nights?

Reactions: 3
Her face is so one dimensional, no tone, no natural skin. Make up caked on.
Yes ! And then the hair is just an extension of her face. Her hair line always seemed so odd to me.... but maybe its because she just doesn't have one!

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone to match their foundation to their hair she’s like Lisa Simpson. Wasn’t she supposed to be a MUA at one point? Probably another gross exaggeration of her skills as usual

• Haha
Horrific engagement for the supposed popular podcast

It’s not really a new look though is it? It’s just their Nema brush photoshoot recycled??
She must of read here and seen people were laughing at the constipated cartoon saying she looked like she was being interfered with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone to match their foundation to their hair she’s like Lisa Simpson. Wasn’t she supposed to be a MUA at one point? Probably another gross exaggeration of her skills as usual
I think she let on she managed in brown Thomas, she also had a very large amount of other ‘high profile’ management jobs including Lidl/aldi and Harvey Norman! which time wise means she is closer to around 60 years of age given the amount of work experience she has 😂 Walter Mitty stuff

• Haha
I think she let on she managed in brown Thomas, she also had a very large amount of other ‘high profile’ management jobs including Lidl/aldi and Harvey Norman! which time wise means she is closer to around 60 years of age given the amount of work experience she has 😂 Walter Mitty stuff
Ah yes the time she ran an Aldi or Lidl and the infamous lie she told that she was in the middle of a big management meeting and she had an uncontrollable urge and screamed out loud NOOOOOOO because she knew Aldi/ Lidl just wasn’t the job for her!
So she went on to fulfil her dreams as the sky was the limit for Aoibhe and the rest is history.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh wasn't that when Lidl/Aldi head hunted her for their graduate manager stream...... but ehm, well that doesn't add up.

• Haha
Fashion shows and Charity work?
Other then taking Jaun off the market for a few years exactly what Charity work has she ever done???
Sorry who is this fictional character??

(Edit, just Googled it there. Her thing was in the ryanair magazine in 2014 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry who is this fictional character??

(Edit, just Googled it there. Her thing was in the ryanair magazine in 2014 🤣)

Before they actually knew what a dose she was but that’s only a minor detail 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aoibhe doesn’t let the truth get in the way of good old personal flattery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.