Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Jenny’s venue?
They are two tools who tried to live the life Aoife did on two regular jobs and a massive mortgage, Gary was almost sacked at one point for taking the piss out of his supervisor roll paying himself a lot of money, I don't know how he got away with it. He pulled a father ted on it 'the money was only resting in my account' 😝😝 her and Aoife only became friends because the were both mad crazy jealous bastards, single white female tit 🕵🕵🤦🏻‍♀️🔪🔪🔪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They are two tools who tried to live the life Aoife did on two regular jobs and a massive mortgage, Gary was almost sacked at one point for taking the piss out of his supervisor roll paying himself a lot of money, I don't know how he got away with it. He pulled a father ted on it 'the money was only resting in my account' 😝😝 her and Aoife only became friends because the were both mad crazy jealous bastards, single white female tit 🕵🕵🤦🏻‍♀️🔪🔪🔪
Had heard that about Gary!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg was he fleecing the place or have I took that up wrong 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Gary with the big mouth and wandering eye also had some dodgy dealings with money?
Jesus if anything Jenny and Aoibhe share a terrible taste in men

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it odd she isn’t friendly with the other Dublin insta huns, especially in the north side, weird she doesn’t seem to get invited to any events, there all annoying but yet the others engage with each other.
Might have something to do with her slagging a load of girls off at an event a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 8
Oh spill about Gary If I Was A Bar Of Chocolate I'd Eat Myself 🤮

Reactions: 2
Might have something to do with her slagging a load of girls off at an event a couple of years ago.
She went to some event and came on her stories complaining about what other girls were wearing and then asked to be removed from the PR list as she didn't want to go to their events again. It was all really unprofessional and quite bitchy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She went to some event and came on her stories complaining about what other girls were wearing and then asked to be removed from the PR list as she didn't want to go to their events again. It was all really unprofessional and quite bitchy.
If I remember it was a PLT event or Nasty Gal? It was her way of showing she was honest by giving the feedback to her followers

Reactions: 6
If I remember it was a PLT event or Nasty Gal? It was her way of showing she was honest by giving the feedback to her followers
Yes she was complaining because the huns at the event weren’t wearing any clothes, this is coming from the same person who’s posts non stop bikini and lace underwear photos since her tummy tuck 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Such a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.