Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right come on, what’s the bets for the next motor?

For some reason I’m thinking Kia or Audi
Skoda and Renault and have a few “celeb” brand ambassadors so I reckon she could be joining them. Didn’t she say a while back that she had a few meetings and something exciting coming up or did I just dream that 😴🤔🤣

Reactions: 7
Skoda and Renault and have a few “celeb” brand ambassadors so I reckon she could be joining them. Didn’t she say a while back that she had a few meetings and something exciting coming up or did I just dream that 😴🤔🤣
She’s always saying that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah lads I’m starstruck Mr. Makeupbyjenny is after putting my bag through security 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nooooo I need to see this 😂
I tried to find it they are getting interviewed in their kitchen, why in gods name would you slate a hospital that are bringing your baby into this world and also in the case of an emergency sittuation be the reason you and your baby survive! Mid wives are angels 😇 they are actually two dopes

Reactions: 6
I tried to find it they are getting interviewed in their kitchen, why in gods name would you slate a hospital that are bringing your baby into this world and also in the case of an emergency sittuation be the reason you and your baby survive! Mid wives are angels 😇 they are actually two dopes
Seriously 🙄 anything to get their stupid heads seen.

Eyes peeled now for Eeeeefffaaa - a double whammy of celebrities in the one morning :p
Do you know how much money he's getting for putting your iPad in a tray??? €200 for 4 hours, each 4 hours is 3 points and when you reach 12 points you get a €1250 bonus so €2050 for 16 extra hours a fortnight 😅😅😅 but DAA will only pay €14:15 an hour starting off that including shift pay, night pay, and Sunday pay, so basically less than minimum wage for night shifts and middle of the night starts 😰

Oh spill about Gary If I Was A Bar Of Chocolate I'd Eat Myself 🤮
First of all he's a dirty dog! He's had numerous girls in the dirty free! Then paid himself a load of overtime every week for years, and claimed he's wasn't show. How to use the payroll system properly on the computer, so he said he wasn't trained right and kept his job! Passed the blame, he's some asshole

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Do you know how much money he's getting for putting your iPad in a tray??? €200 for 4 hours, each 4 hours is 3 points and when you reach 12 points you get a €1250 bonus so €2050 for 16 extra hours a fortnight 😅😅😅 but DAA will only pay €14:15 an hour starting off that including shift pay, night pay, and Sunday pay, so basically less than minimum wage for night shifts and middle of the night starts 😰

First of all he's a dirty dog! He's had numerous girls in the dirty free! Then paid himself a load of overtime every week for years, and claimed he's wasn't show. How to use the payroll system properly on the computer, so he said he wasn't trained right and kept his job! Passed the blame, he's some asshole
ah stop the lights 🤯🤯 you can get away with nearly anything once you’ve passed probation this country is gas 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Eefa sharing about the verifly app when it went down today and aer lingus had to manually check all travelers covid vaccine status and the queue was out the door of Dublin airport. She picks her moments this one! bleeping eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She commented on a post on the Aer Lingus IG page that one of the pilots wives put up congratulating him on his retirement and said wishing your Dad the best of luck.
He's her husband not her Dad 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was just about to post about that Meteor09. It was like she was implying she personally knew the man retiring but epic gobshite referred to him as her Dad. Gobshite.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know why she is NEVER invited to any events!! Never Instagrammer social events or awards, never at any bog standard PR events or launches of any kind.
She’s never even invited to go to anything remotely to do with the EI or the Airport and she relentlessly posts about them. I heard she sent a collab pitch to Platinum services and they politely declined. It has to be based on her personality and general bitchy vibe, even the disaster Faces by Grace is always at constant PR events

She’s in the US constantly and still I’m yet to see her at any events there? What’s the deal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.