Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now when I said I was supposed to be working at Bloom, I work on a volunteer basis so technically I'm "working" for free.
Not looking for any praise or anything, I LOVE what I do and get so much from it.

I'm just laughing at the neck of this one, first she didn't even buy tickets, she was invited along and then having the balls to throw her name around looking for discounts from struggling businesses who have been battered the past two years.
It’s shameless
And she wonders why people can’t stand her

Reactions: 7
And I also think if she was invited by a vegan company, she shouldn’t have advertised meat because somejuan gave her a free sausage! She has no loyalty to any brand.
Oh she wishes someJuan gave her a free sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she “bought” those sausages girls! 👀 I have to say that photo on her grid of the Nima party…it’s the first time I’ve seen her stand up straight in years! She must be taking notes here. But the bleeping fedora in the next pic…has she time travelled back to 2012?! Who wears those anymore apart from horsey women at the races?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw her pal Rhys is off on the Chicago flight.... that's why she wanted on !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she “bought” those sausages girls! 👀 I have to say that photo on her grid of the Nima party…it’s the first time I’ve seen her stand up straight in years! She must be taking notes here. But the bleeping fedora in the next pic…has she time travelled back to 2012?! Who wears those anymore apart from horsey women at the races?
Only other people I see is mrs makeup and the sister At polo and so sue when she wants to look discreetly rich

Reactions: 4
These love island mental health posts I’ve been seeing today don’t sit well with me. I’ve seen her and a few others share it, insinuating trolling from being on the show caused the deaths of Caroline flack and the 2 others. It completely undermines mental illness. Insinuating they all committed suicide because of online bullying is tonedeaf and I’m sure is not the way their families want them remembered. All 3 struggled with depression and anxiety, it’s a serious disease that’s much bigger than online bullying or trolling

Edit- and here I’m going to say it: I feel she has her own agenda behind sharing this rather than advocating for online bullying or suicide. She’s played this angle before.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
These love island mental health posts I’ve been seeing today don’t sit well with me. I’ve seen her and a few others share it, insinuating trolling from being on the show caused the deaths of Caroline flack and the 2 others. It completely undermines mental illness. Insinuating they all committed suicide because of online bullying is tonedeaf and I’m sure is not the way their families want them remembered. All 3 struggled with depression and anxiety, it’s a serious disease that’s much bigger than online bullying or trolling

Edit- and here I’m going to say it: I feel she has her own agenda behind sharing this rather than advocating for online bullying or suicide. She’s played this angle before.
They don’t give 2 shiny shites about love island contestants. They are sharing that post as an indirect way of getting people to stop talking about them using suicide as a guilt tool.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Hi Efa 🙋‍♀️
So you’ve read here again and whinged about your FB comments looking for swaps being shared, citing invasion of personal privacy and gdpr??? 😂😂😂
Sorry did/do you care about anyone’s privacy or data protection when you’re calling out colleagues to your 100k followers? Don’t think so!!!
Just like you don’t care about anyone’s mental health and use it as a tool to call out “trolls” you blame for your own crappy behaviours you don’t give a fiddlers about privacy or data protection, you just care that you’ve been caught out in yet another LIE!!!!
So someone breached the “rules” of the group by taking a screenshot but life rules only apply to them not you????
While I’m at it, is it not a “rule” that you as crew are supposed to turn off your phone the second you report for duty and not turn it on again until you’ve finished??? Or have I been misinformed? Or does this rule just apply to everyone else except you???
Because I’m pretty sure you’re NOT meant to be taking videos out your “office” window mid way through the cruise of every single flight just so you can post it to your following and portray your fake amazing lifestyle! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Do let me know the answer with a passive aggressive story on Insta after you’ve read this 🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They don’t give 2 shiny shites about love island contestants. They are sharing that post as an indirect way of getting people to stop talking about them using suicide as a guilt tool.
100% she’s sick
If I was their families I would be fuming. None of them died as a direct result of trolling. They all suffered from various mental health struggles

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Efa 🙋‍♀️
So you’ve read here again and whinged about your FB comments looking for swaps being shared, citing invasion of personal privacy and gdpr??? 😂😂😂
Sorry did/do you care about anyone’s privacy or data protection when you’re calling out colleagues to your 100k followers? Don’t think so!!!
Just like you don’t care about anyone’s mental health and use it as a tool to call out “trolls” you blame for your own crappy behaviours you don’t give a fiddlers about privacy or data protection, you just care that you’ve been caught out in yet another LIE!!!!
So someone breached the “rules” of the group by taking a screenshot but life rules only apply to them not you????
While I’m at it, is it not a “rule” that you as crew are supposed to turn off your phone the second you report for duty and not turn it on again until you’ve finished??? Or have I been misinformed? Or does this rule just apply to everyone else except you???
Because I’m pretty sure you’re NOT meant to be taking videos out your “office” window mid way through the cruise of every single flight just so you can post it to your following and portray your fake amazing lifestyle! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Do let me know the answer with a passive aggressive story on Insta after you’ve read this 🙈🙈😂😂😂
Piping hot tea! Gonna need a screenshot of where she's talking about GDPR breaches :LOL: on Facebook of all places she expects complete privacy?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Piping hot tea! Gonna need a screenshot of where she's talking about GDPR breaches :LOL: on Facebook of all places she expects complete privacy?! :LOL:
Oh I daren’t post the screenshot now incase my pal gets kicked out of her group. As if. Efa will have anyone who follows her and a member of that group banned 😂😂 She thinks she has that power 😂😂
Oh it’s also “highly unprofessional”
Efa Pot… I’d like to introduce you to kettle 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh I daren’t post the screenshot now incase my pal gets kicked out of her group. As if. Efa will have anyone who follows her and a member of that group banned 😂😂 She thinks she has that power 😂😂
Jesus wept, she's some notions. Does she know her profile is public and you don't need to follow her to see her posts?! :LOL:

For example, I don't follow her but managed to demonstrate she uses her phone to make tiktoks during her shift ....

Screenshot_20220607-114350_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% she’s sick
If I was their families I would be fuming. None of them died as a direct result of trolling. They all suffered from various mental health struggles
I would be out for blood if they used the death of my loved one for their own gains. It’s sick and disgusting

Reactions: 10
I would be out for blood if they used the death of my loved one for their own gains. It’s sick and disgusting
caorline was a very complex character had a long history of depression attempted suicide before and was being targeted by bad press at the time , Sophie again long history of mental illness and Mike had financial problems. All devastating loss of beautiful people but they didn’t diefrom internet trolling. She should be highlighting seeking help for mental illness but sure that wouldn’t benefit her narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I asked this before but didn't get an answer, maybe your friend knows or maybe it's so new that EI don't have protocol for it?
How can she record ads and content when she's on a flight (working) or on layover - is that not considered EI time or is she considered off duty?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi Efa 🙋‍♀️
It’s not so longs ago that she was advertising her next work trip on her Instagram Bio! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I asked this before but didn't get an answer, maybe your friend knows or maybe it's so new that EI don't have protocol for it?
How can she record ads and content when she's on a flight (working) or on layover - is that not considered EI time or is she considered off duty?
It’s completely and utterly against their social media policy. I don’t know how they continue to turn a blind eye to her as many many others have been pulled up on it before. My pal told me a story of one girl who had one tic tok up of her layover somewhere, just one, and she was instantly reprimanded. A lovely girl by all accounts who posted innocently but as it mentioned Aer Lingus they were on top of her straight away getting it pulled.
Efa is clearly above all rules. Apparently cabin crew report her all the time but she just keeps going, yet is crying about her personal privacy 😂😂😂
Oh also, maybe the layovers are one thing, but definitely definitely against rules to be recording mid way through flights, of wings and engines and landings and take offs 🙈🙈🙈 Or she’s often posted pics she’s taken on the apron of the outside of aircrafts called “Aoife” 😂 A definite no no using your phone when there’s fuelling trucks about.
But she’s above any rule. These only apply to non insta”famous” crew
She’d be the very one harping on about safety if you called her just a waitress or the likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.