Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast is boring and very hard to follow because neither of them are good story tellers. Aoibhe’s personality is based solely on her Instagram and “travel”. She’s a painfully shallow bimbo and can’t help but mention her Instagram every 5 mins and Natasha doesn’t have an Instagram so that mention always falls flat.

The last one I tried listen to was the about their holiday again nothing interesting was mentioned at all, they never get to the point of a story just start tittering laughing to themselves alluding to these gas inside jokes, one such story was them saying to the locals in Barbados “I love that for you” in American accents. I assume Aoibhe heard it off an episode of the Kardashians and thought it was only gas.
They both kept repeating “I love that for you” and talk about how many people they said it to.
I wondered was this Aoibhe desperately trying to claim another gas catch phrase since get your flame away from me never caught on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I listened to one episode of the Podcast , to be honest I was really interested to hear what Aoibhe was about (I Pity her , I think she puts on this front and is crumbling beneath it all, I think she though Sean was her life and showed the world , then it came crashing down ) , I never listened to another after it .
Aoibhe should have done the Podcast on her own , just talking about her life , mental health , Career ect , I think it might have worked better . Instead all I got was two people laughing , chatting over each other and a mish mash of everything . Also wish she would stop tagging her mates - Rhys (if you know you know ) Just message them directly .

Reactions: 12
I listened to one episode of the Podcast , to be honest I was really interested to hear what Aoibhe was about (I Pity her , I think she puts on this front and is crumbling beneath it all, I think she though Sean was her life and showed the world , then it came crashing down ) , I never listened to another after it .
Aoibhe should have done the Podcast on her own , just talking about her life , mental health , Career ect , I think it might have worked better . Instead all I got was two people laughing , chatting over each other and a mish mash of everything . Also wish she would stop tagging her mates - Rhys (if you know you know ) Just message them directly .
Best pal Rhys isn’t the be all and end all she’d have us believe… if the story floating round Aer Lingus is to be believed, Rhys is under a little management investigation for getting paralytic drunk in San Francisco with a fellow cabin crew and leaving her passed out alone in a lift while he stumbled off to bed. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She was found some time later by another guest of the hotel and unable to work the flight home the next day. He did work home, hungover to death no doubt, but just abandoned her there. Good friend eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Best pal Rhys isn’t the be all and end all she’d have us believe… if the story floating round Aer Lingus is to be believed, Rhys is under a little management investigation for getting paralytic drunk in San Francisco with a fellow cabin crew and leaving her passed out alone in a lift while he stumbled off to bed. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She was found some time later by another guest of the hotel and unable to work the flight home the next day. He did work home, hungover to death no doubt, but just abandoned her there. Good friend eh?
O my , he wont be getting a mention now ha ha What ever happened Make up by Jenny - She was posted about on Aoibhe's page so many times , now I never see anything .

Reactions: 6
O my , he wont be getting a mention now ha ha What ever happened Make up by Jenny - She was posted about on Aoibhe's page so many times , now I never see anything .
Gary was telling everyone in the airport about aoibhe and the kids hiding in his house after Juan locked her in the house, the guards were called and Jenny wasn't keeping quiet either, but Gary and Jenny love to live their lives on Instagram, remember when they went to Vegas and were racing each other in rented sports cars all for the gram 🤭🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahaha Jenny and Gary are gas, come across as tragic tag a longs. Living in the bog standard new build, appear to be working class couple with bog standard jobs and lives and seem to like to think they are something special aspirational online. Nothing wrong with any of that but from the carry on she likes to give they impression they are insta worthy although I'm sure that it more to do with photoshop queen Jenny rather than Gary.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha Jenny and Gary are gas, come across as tragic tag a longs. Living in the bog standard new build, appear to be working class couple with bog standard jobs and lives and seem to like to think they are something special aspirational online. Nothing wrong with any of that but from the carry on she likes to give they impression they are insta worthy although I'm sure that it more to do with photoshop queen Jenny rather than Gary.
And also in debt up to their eyeballs it's probably better they are no longer friends, they both have standard jobs 30 something grand a year, they definitely live way beyond their means trying to keep up with Sean and Aoibhe, Gary was almost sacked from the airport and got away on a technicality and demoted,

• Wow
Reactions: 17
And also in debt up to their eyeballs it's probably better they are no longer friends, they both have standard jobs 30 something grand a year, they definitely live way beyond their means trying to keep up with Sean and Aoibhe, Gary was almost sacked from the airport and got away on a technicality and demoted,
What does he do in the airport .... is it baggage or something to do with maintenance of aircraft? Someone mentioned previously I think.

Reactions: 3
Is cabin crew actually a well paid job? Aoibhe aside I see some cc portraying a luxurious lifestyle but always wondered was it beyond their means. Don’t get me wrong you see it in every profession.

Reactions: 3
Is cabin crew actually a well paid job? Aoibhe aside I see some cc portraying a luxurious lifestyle but always wondered was it beyond their means. Don’t get me wrong you see it in every profession.
Not at all. I guess it's fine for young people to travel and see q bit of the world on layovers etc. It's a career that used have prestige back in the day but wouldn't say so anymore. Waitress in the sky. Don't know about EI but some of the cabin crew on certain budget airlines are treated terribly.

He works in the pod, the old air traffic control building, but before that the duty free.
No idea what the pod is but thanks!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.