Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably viewed without following, or liked a comment she didn't like, so passive aggressively blocks everyone....little to be doing...

Reactions: 9
I’m blocked from her stories but not her page, anyone know why? Never did anything 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
She kept u as a follower to keep her numbers up, but blocked u from stories- how bad. Unfollow her & U know u can view stories & page on ‘War against Instagrammers’ It shows all current & past stories without giving them the views!

Reactions: 11
Hi Efa 🙋‍♀️
So you’ve read here again and whinged about your FB comments looking for swaps being shared, citing invasion of personal privacy and gdpr??? 😂😂😂
Sorry did/do you care about anyone’s privacy or data protection when you’re calling out colleagues to your 100k followers? Don’t think so!!!
Just like you don’t care about anyone’s mental health and use it as a tool to call out “trolls” you blame for your own crappy behaviours you don’t give a fiddlers about privacy or data protection, you just care that you’ve been caught out in yet another LIE!!!!
So someone breached the “rules” of the group by taking a screenshot but life rules only apply to them not you????
While I’m at it, is it not a “rule” that you as crew are supposed to turn off your phone the second you report for duty and not turn it on again until you’ve finished??? Or have I been misinformed? Or does this rule just apply to everyone else except you???
Because I’m pretty sure you’re NOT meant to be taking videos out your “office” window mid way through the cruise of every single flight just so you can post it to your following and portray your fake amazing lifestyle! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Do let me know the answer with a passive aggressive story on Insta after you’ve read this 🙈🙈😂😂😂
Yessssss love this 🤣 I'd say she's FEW MIN

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yes… that’s it. I don’t follow but always lurked 😂
She’s very immature for a mam of 2..she was at that before and blocked innocent people 😂 it was when she first discovered she had a thread here. Someone came on to say she was tagged in something so they viewed her profile and immediately got blocked 🤣 told a friend and said friend mentioned she was on a blocking spree and alerted them to tattle. She literally directed people here. I’m one of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s very immature for a mam of 2..she was at that before and blocked innocent people 😂 it was when she first discovered she had a thread here. Someone came on to say she was tagged in something so they viewed her profile and immediately got blocked 🤣 told a friend and said friend mentioned she was on a blocking spree and alerted them to tattle. She literally directed people here. I’m one of them 😂
yes… this is how I found tattle and have been here ever since 🙌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The photoshopping is very embarrassing I believed she’d lost all that weight she harped on about it so much too! She’d want to cop herself on what is she going to do if she goes on a date and the fella thinks he’s been catfished.
On another note the efa devlin brushes are already on sale? Huh? Did she not just launch them a few days ago?

Reactions: 11
Nima didn’t exactly pull in the A list influencer crowd did it, few rough looking heads and those radioactive looking drinks 🤪🤚🏻
I always thought Nima were all about Terrie. Two reasons to avoid I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nima didn’t exactly pull in the A list influencer crowd did it, few rough looking heads and those radioactive looking drinks 🤪🤚🏻
I always thought Nima were all about Terrie. Two reasons to avoid I suppose.

There was clearly about 10 people tops at it too - and that's counting Lily :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is she staying, woth masking tape holding the floor together
Classy.
Screenshot_20220608-211810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i love everything about this post but so funny when you say she blocked “innocent people”.. I’m thinking Nelson Mandela has no clue how easy he had it next to all the innocents inadvertently caught in the crossfire on Aoibhe’s blocking spree 🤣🤣

I wonder will the Nima brush founder take the real photos down if she demands it like she did of Trinity Quarter 🤔🤔
You know she’s not a big girl. Just normal. And she’s pretty enough.. especially before she messed with her teeth. It’s amazing when you see her photos versus what others take. Are their cameras not as good as hers maybe?? Otherwise why so different 😂

Ah look at her off galavanting over Orlando in a helicopter 😂😂 she's some life
Was she flying the helicopter?? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah she’s back to the slipped disc/I need a hip replacement pose. Why is she wearing those really unflattering dresses? They make her boobs look saggy & add volume to her waist. That dress the Nima owner is wearing looks cheap as duck.

Reactions: 4
Ahhhhh so she managed to get some poor unsuspecting fool to swap with her to get on the Orlando trip.

Probably a parent who ya know, works around their partner/kids.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.