Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love everything about this post but so funny when you say she blocked “innocent people”.. I’m thinking Nelson Mandela has no clue how easy he had it next to all the innocents inadvertently caught in the crossfire on Aoibhe’s blocking spree 🤣🤣

You know she’s not a big girl. Just normal. And she’s pretty enough.. especially before she messed with her teeth. It’s amazing when you see her photos versus what others take. Are their cameras not as good as hers maybe?? Otherwise why so different 😂

Was she flying the helicopter?? 🤣
And swapping with poor innocents as well! The cheek 🤣

Does anyone else follow any non-influencers who are cabin crew? Is it normal to make your job seem like a 24hour holiday or do others just see it as work? There’s definitely a perk to the job in getting cheaper flights and taking advantage of longer layovers but she seems to try and inflate the aspects of her job. I’ve 3 friends who worked for Emirates/BA and they loved it in their early 20s but hated the job itself.
I don’t understand the helicopter ride over Orlando either 🤣over NYC or Chicago, breathtaking scenery sure but what’s there to see from the air in Orlando besides a bunch of hotels and chain restaurants?

I wish she’d stop the bikini pics. It’s embarrassing
God love her hope they keep their flame away from her! 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And swapping with poor innocents as well! The cheek 🤣

Does anyone else follow any non-influencers who are cabin crew? Is it normal to make your job seem like a 24hour holiday or do others just see it as work? There’s definitely a perk to the job in getting cheaper flights and taking advantage of longer layovers but she seems to try and inflate the aspects of her job. I’ve 3 friends who worked for Emirates/BA and they loved it in their early 20s but hated the job itself.
I don’t understand the helicopter ride over Orlando either 🤣over NYC or Chicago, breathtaking scenery sure but what’s there to see from the air in Orlando besides a bunch of hotels and chain restaurants?

God love her hope they keep their flame away from her! 🔥
I hope she still has the receipt for the boob job. I had mine reduced in 2007, I’m a big girl, put on sooo much weight since then and a baby and mine were so much bigger than hers and i can tell you there is no comparison.

Reactions: 4
I hope she still has the receipt for the boob job. I had mine reduced in 2007, I’m a big girl, put on sooo much weight since then and a baby and mine were so much bigger than hers and i can tell you there is no comparison.
That's what happens when you get a freebie. I'd not let the avoca clinic remove an ingrown toenail.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to do a wellness check on Aoibhe the thirst of the bikini pics have reached dangerous levels of dehydration
Can someone convince Juan to double tap some of those pics? It's the only way to stop her. #nottheherowewant #notallheroeswearfirstofficeruniforms #hecanbeyourheroaoibhe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Jen's 30th was last year 🙄🙄 remember the ridiculous open mouth pretend we're laughing over posed filtered pictures 🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That hideous pose she insists on doing🙄it's really not flattering neither is the dress. and why purposely cover her face with the phone. mustn't be able to master both the ridiculous side tilt and the manic open mouth pose at once

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jasis they are fair overdressed for Chalk Bar 😆

I thought Jen's 30th was last year 🙄🙄 remember the ridiculous open mouth pretend we're laughing over posed filtered pictures 🙈🙈😂😂
She's 34 it's on her story

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know what shade of tan Eeefa uses but I swear I've seen corpses with better colour! She's like a grey tint off her body, maybe cos her face is filtered to within an inch of its life but it creeps the hell out of me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know what shade of tan Eeefa uses but I swear I've seen corpses with better colour! She's like a grey tint off her body, maybe cos her face is filtered to within an inch of its life but it creeps the hell out of me 🙈
Reminds me of that film death becomes her when Bruce Willis was spray painting goldie hawn and merly streep...she's a weird shade of grey and her hands looked manky in the hairdressers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenna & Efa with the same fake denture smile while the other two have natural pretty smiles. Efa’s looking more like one of the White Chicks as the days go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's just dying for Dermot Kennedy to respond to her or follow her.. she is just so cringe...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When is Jennys wedding? How will Aoibhe cope with a day when it’s not all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.