Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after her little lifetime of being dragged across the world and OMG LOVING IT, having an aviation themed house, being sat bored out of her arse plane watching to name only a few of the million references to her fathers occupation that her mother has been creaming herself over for years I am howling that Lily gives zero fucks what her dad does and has decided he drives a chocolate car 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You gotta love kids!!
I’d say Aoibhe was going MAD she lost an opportunity to brag. I can see her now
NO LILY!!! YOUR FATHER IS THE JUAN CORR COMMERCIAL AIRLINE PILOT FOR AER LINGUS HERO AMONGST MAN!!
I think Lilys teachers is a tattler 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
going back over 20 years here but she reminds me of the granny in the post office in postman pat Mrs goggins lol, it's the white hair and tiny eyes I think. Does she still call her car Ronda??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That so proud of him story. I almost died with the cringe. Maybe she doesn’t mean it but it comes across as I’m a big star and you’re a star like me now, you’ve caught up with me because don’t forget I was a star first but well done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That so proud of him story. I almost died with the cringe. Maybe she doesn’t mean it but it comes across as I’m a big star and you’re a star like me now, you’ve caught up with me because don’t forget I was a star first but well done.
And what's with the whole... from this... to this shite?? She's not the only one to share it in fairness.
But surely, every musician started off somewhere? No one was born famous selling out arena gigs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And what's with the whole... from this... to this shite?? She's not the only one to share it in fairness.
But surely, every musician started off somewhere? No one was born famous selling out arena gigs
She thinks she is on a par with him. They all do. Same with the Jlo documentary they were all sharing last week. The notions & egos are so out of control it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 9
It’s so cringe. The closest I could ever imagine would be if I had been a fan of an artist for a long time and they were finally making it big. I’d be happy for them but I’d never say I’m proud of them. Aoibhe is a Westlife super fan who hasn’t mentioned Dermot Kennedy ever before this week. She’s acting like she’s his mentor, like she discovered him ffs. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly what I thought reading it. I actually thought for a second "hang on has she been in his life since his busking days?". Nope no she hasn't he doesn't have a clue who she is.

Reactions: 7
Did she not lead the AL float on the Pride parade today, you know, with her been the face of AL. 🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how dare she share pics of the cake etc from makeupbyjennys christening before they did, I just think that’s really crappy behaviour. And god forbid the limelight would be on them with her immediately sharing her brush collection & then a grabby reminder it’s her sons birthday next week ‘oh my GAWD guys how has this been a year’… oh I don’t know basic science and the passage of time?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
how dare she share pics of the cake etc from makeupbyjennys christening before they did, I just think that’s really crappy behaviour. And god forbid the limelight would be on them with her immediately sharing her brush collection & then a grabby reminder it’s her sons birthday next week ‘oh my GAWD guys how has this been a year’… oh I don’t know basic science and the passage of time?
Well this is coming from the girl who said Jenny pregnancy was not planned and hers was. She is a witch

Reactions: 10
That story of her and her friend at the gig...my god I was mortified for her
her friend Jenna is pretty and was genuinely just having a good time. meanwhile eefffa there recording hyper aware she was gonna upload the video to Instagram. the top of her hair is nearly as white as her teeth, and the bottom lengths of her hair all brassy.
agree with the above comments, really crappy sharing someone else's celebrations for her own content before the person did.

Reactions: 5
Self proclaimed MUA Jennys young fella looks almost ready for communiom not to mind christening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder did Eeeeffffaaa gift him some make up brushes for his christening? 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.