Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does fried chicken fit in with the gymondo ads? She'd flog anything 🙄
Word of warning to anyone tempted, don’t sign up to Gymondo. It’s a scam. A girl I follow on Instagram had up on her page that she signed up last year and forgot all about it. They don’t email you to say it’s renewing and they double the price. When she emailed them to cancel they said her cooling off period ended one day prior to the renewal date. It’s all a big scam so spread the word and DO NOT sign up for the free trial. These influencers should be ashamed of themselves but I suppose only people with morals would be ashamed

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Is the whole pilot career out the window now? Seems like our AOOOOIFFAAA to start something and just give up. Perhaps the place stopped supporting her habit? Probably a good idea, the exams for a pilot are extremely tough, doubt she would have managed them. Maye that's why she's stopped actually, wouldn't surprise me!!!

Reactions: 9
Is the whole pilot career out the window now? Seems like our AOOOOIFFAAA to start something and just give up. Perhaps the place stopped supporting her habit? Probably a good idea, the exams for a pilot are extremely tough, doubt she would have managed them. Maye that's why she's stopped actually, wouldn't surprise me!!!
What happened to the podcast 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
look at alllllll the flights and trips I have booked, Ohhh look at all the gigs I have tickets for, that much going on I actually forgot I'd westlife tickets. look at me living my best life...... its gassssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see aer lingus are cancelling flights and then given this one the summer off absolute disgrace

Reactions: 12
look at alllllll the flights and trips I have booked, Ohhh look at all the gigs I have tickets for, that much going on I actually forgot I'd westlife tickets. look at me living my best life...... its gassssssss.
She must have babysitters on TAP if she can "forget" about a concert.

She's been "so excited to spend the summer with my babies" but looks like she'll be spending about 4 days with them in between all her trips and concerts she has booked already.

Reactions: 19
To be fair I think she is entitled to take parental leave.
You are entitled to take parental leave but most employers will adjust based on business demands ie if a Friday is very busy you will be asked to take it on a different day etc. your work aren’t obliged to grant it as and when requested so I’d imagine she kicked up a stink

Giving parental leave in the summer when your business is holidays makes no sense. However I think if a company can only refuse 3 times and then need to give it

Reactions: 11
Hard to believe her and Juan have been broken up two years now
It's tit though really isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I was watching her video there thinking Jesus, what ever much of a dose she is it must of been tough splitting with babies so young.

Reactions: 4
You are entitled to take parental leave but most employers will adjust based on business demands ie if a Friday is very busy you will be asked to take it on a different day etc. your work aren’t obliged to grant it as and when requested so I’d imagine she kicked up a stink
I see aer lingus are cancelling flights and then given this one the summer off absolute disgrace
They are cancelling due to a shortage of ground staff not because they can't dole out adequate paninis in the sky. Eefas skill set isn't the one they need.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's tit though really isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I was watching her video there thinking Jesus, what ever much of a dose she is it must of been tough splitting with babies so young.
Yea I wouldn’t wish it on anyone either. I thought they’d just wrecked each others head during lockdown and would get back together but from the tea Gary spilled about them having crazy rows and the police being called that probably isn’t the case now

Reactions: 4
Are they not cancelling them because she's off, there's no one to run the company 😂 it not funny though, my daughter got stuck abroad for an extra 3 nights, no help from AL, had to book into and pay for a hotel herself, as well as
missing 3 days work. Nightmare for some.

• Haha
She was working a flight I was on recently and was absolutely professional… but… does not look like her IG
Are they not cancelling them because she's off, there's no one to run the company 😂 it not funny though, my daughter got stuck abroad for an extra 3 nights, no help from AL, had to book into and pay for a hotel herself, as well as
missing 3 days work. Nightmare for some.
Has your daughter added to the amount of bad reviews theyre getting at moment! I’m trying to book flights and AL have a good rate at the mo. Buuuut I’m apprehensive to actually pay now after what Iv read re delays etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.