Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From seeing her in the airport last week, she’s definitely more Trinity Quarter photo than “hot girl summer” bikini picture. I now understand why all her ootd posts are taken with her face covered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The over the top displays for a 2nd birthday and people struggling to make ends meet... so tone deaf!

Reactions: 18
That birthday display is the very definition of “for the gram”. I actually find it quite sad.

Reactions: 14
Ridiculous set up for a 2 year olds birthday.

They were in The Baths restaurant during the week too for his birthday.... sure it's what every 2 year old wants

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm wondering if he wasn't there as Jenny posted a bit of a throwing shade message about kids remembering who showed up
Jenny would do better now to keep her tit to herself and look after her own house.

As the poster above said he was at the lunch in the baths. Maybe he didn't want to be part of the Aoife show? Maybe he was working?

Reactions: 8
Jenny would do better now to keep her tit to herself and look after her own house.

As the poster above said he was at the lunch in the baths. Maybe he didn't want to be part of the Aoife show? Maybe he was working?
If he went to every birthday thing Aoibhe planned, he would need to book weeks off work. We all know this isn't the end of the celebrations and he did got to something birthday related for Hugo. I don't see the big deal 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m all for keeping the peace for the childrens sake but he doesn’t need to show up to every circus Aoibhe throws maybe he wanted to do something for Hugo himself like a lot of single fathers do. I’d say he spends his life dodging things she’s planned for “the kids” she’s so high maintenance he broke up with her for a reason he’s not obliged to go to anything and Jenny needs to get out of Aoibhes ass I’d say she was in Aoibhe ear telling her what she wanted to hear that Juan should be at everything 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Doesn't need or wear prescription glasses... Snaps up the chance to do a #sp with Specsavers while picking out one of the most expensive frames avaliable. Classic EFA.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Doesn't need or wear prescription glasses... Snaps up the chance to do a #sp with Specsavers while picking out one of the most expensive frames avaliable. Classic EFA.
It’s disgusting. I literally quiet couldn’t believe my eyes when I read it. A new low for me to be honest. What a beggar woman.

Reactions: 7
Guys Aoife has just let us in on a little known coffee shop called The Art of Coffee…. She’s got her finger firmly on the pulse has our Aoife. It’s not like they’re a well established chain with loads of cafes in town. IYKYK. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So eeeeefffffaaaaaaaaa put up an anonymous comment box then deleted it, I'd say she got hockeyed out of it with the anon comments. Why oh why on earth would ya do it to yourself??? She's desperate for attention the poor soul.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I though Aoibhe filtered her photos, here's another cartoon looking friend of hers
Screenshot_20220706-211816_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.