Aoibhe Devlin #10 From Moonpig to Hun Buns, she invented the lot. But we all think she's lost the p(i)lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it is sponsored by the pub.... I thought they were just in the pub having a meeting with someone 🤔

Tell me this, I'm not really a podcast person, but are they usually sponsored?
Yeah they often are. The good glow and Doireann Garrihy Laughs one are.

Reactions: 1
Yeah they often are. The good glow and Doireann Garrihy Laughs one are.
Are Joanne and Vogue sponsored by any pubs in Louth does anyone know? 🤔

2thirtysomethings podcast isn't even the top 200 anymore. Not sure what the pub are paying but it's not worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very uncomfortable hearing Nastasha sobbing in the podcast preview? Clever of Aoibhe to get her to go up first

Reactions: 2
Jesus it is sponsored by the pub.... I thought they were just in the pub having a meeting with someone 🤔

Tell me this, I'm not really a podcast person, but are they usually sponsored?
she must have only got the sponsorship off the back of her Instagram and the promise of promoting the pub on her stories. It’s the only explanation

Very uncomfortable hearing Nastasha sobbing in the podcast preview? Clever of Aoibhe to get her to go up first
Find it mad how they have changed direction so quickly??? It was all love and light and gassss behaviour the first two episodes and now this ?

Find it mad how they have changed direction so quickly??? It was all love and light and gassss behaviour the first two episodes and now this ?
It must be the extent of their range 😂
Drama from school 15years ago, Instagram and their mental health.
I suppose I’m not surprised, I wasn't exactly expecting Twothirtysomethings to be intellectually stimulating anyway.
Maybe episode 4 they are going to cover how to make egg in a cup and be a ride in a baseball cap!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone taking bets on how long until they launch a Patreon? Aoibhe and Tash’s Verrrdy Secret Instahun Ridebags Club.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone taking bets on how long until they launch a Patreon? Aoibhe and Tash’s Verrrdy Secret Instahun Ridebags Club.
Bets she’s busy ordering an award case and practicing her podcast of the year acceptance speech in the mirror to herself

Now that you're outta my life I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without ya but I'm stronger!
You thought that I'd be broke without ya, but I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without ya, I love harder!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No offence meant to anyone here but mental health has been squeezed to death. We have heard the stories already. The mood is pretty low in the country at the moment, nobody wants these stories. Nobody wants this podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
No offence meant to anyone here but mental health has been squeezed to death. We have heard the stories already. The mood is pretty low in the country at the moment, nobody wants these stories. Nobody wants this podcast.
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head!!! I also personally feel as tho It is constantly used as a get out of jail card for people to excuse their behaviour & actions! Especially people in the public eye!!People are not held accountable anymore which is why we have such a snowflake culture! Drives me insane!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head!!! I also personally feel as tho It is constantly used as a get out of jail card for people to excuse their behaviour & actions! Especially people in the public eye!!People are not held accountable anymore which is why we have such a snowflake culture! Drives me insane!!!
It’s a get out of jail card for everything now. It drives me crazy. I feel so much sympathy for the people with genuine mental health issues listening to all these chancers making light of it for their own gain. It’s all bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why efa thinks it’s a good idea to blast her new bffs mental health struggles 3 episodes in on her new pod cast when Aoibhe herself has a 10 thread tattle of people she describes and trolls and Karen’s, why would she potentially expose Natasha to something she’s not ready for if it was as bad as Aoibhe makes out? It’s a bit fucked up if u ask me I don’t know where she’s going with it

If I had a mate who was struggling mentally the last thing I’d do is put her in a position that would make her vulnerable or include her in something that was driven by people who dislike me. sounds to me like she’s using Natasha bcoz no one else would do a pod with her and she’s putting Natasha on first to test the waters of the mental health topic and by the sounds of Natasha crying on the preview it’s going to be uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As someone mentioned already, Tasha, who is she? Why would we want to hear her struggles, we don’t know her so how will we relate or want to listen to a podcast about her, She’s no different to some randomer on a radio phone in show sharing her tales of woe. I just can’t understand the angle of episode 3 to focus on that. Maybe if the listening audience warmed to her you might share it but not to start with

Sorry now but this whole Tasha is suffering with her mental health subject is BULL. That girl is actually the reason others have suffered with their mental health. She is a bully. That girl will throw a tantrum and use crocodile tears to try and gain sympathy. It's all fake and contrived. Do not fall for it ladies. This little girl is a very clever manipulator. Don't forget, she is using eeeffffaa just as much as she is being used herself. Her only problem is that she can't be truly happy because she's a nasty person with nobody real in her life. Pity about her. I have no time for bullies.

• Heart
I don’t understand why efa thinks it’s a good idea to blast her new bffs mental health struggles 3 episodes in on her new pod cast when Aoibhe herself has a 10 thread tattle of people she describes and trolls and Karen’s, why would she potentially expose Natasha to something she’s not ready for if it was as bad as Aoibhe makes out? It’s a bit fucked up if u ask me I don’t know where she’s going with it

If I had a mate who was struggling mentally the last thing I’d do is put her in a position that would make her vulnerable or include her in something that was driven by people who dislike me. sounds to me like she’s using Natasha bcoz no one else would do a pod with her and she’s putting Natasha on first to test the waters of the mental health topic and by the sounds of Natasha crying on the preview it’s going to be uncomfortable
I get what you are saying but Tasha is as thirsty as eeeeeefa. There's a pair of them in it.

Reactions: 10
Why is Natasha doing this to herself? Nobody is invested in her stories. Anyone one listening is there to snark on Aoibhe or in the hope she'll spill the tea on Sean or Tattle. Maybe even listening cause they like Aoibhe, but certainly not listening for Natasha. She's missed the boat for Insta fame the Irish huns market is completely over saturated already so as I said, I'm not really sure what's in this for her ......🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Has anyone listened to it?

I'll take one for the team and listen if no one else wants to 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn’t take Mother’s Day as the opportunity to address the carpet selfie from last mother’s day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.