Aoibhe Devlin #10 From Moonpig to Hun Buns, she invented the lot. But we all think she's lost the p(i)lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it’s just a male friend from work that you’re particularly close to. Nothing flirtatious. I have a work hubby and my OH has a work wife. Happens a lot in office work, get chatting around the kettle like
Exactly! Makes it so much more pleasant. Completely platonic, but we also look out for each other etc. And neither of us goes hungry.

Reactions: 3
It was then and will always be the door mat for me lads

➡Arrivals
Departures➡

And the posing beside it for the Instagram photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HOW HOWWWWW did she not think that wasn’t the most embarrassing thing that could ever be done?

Was just looking for the door mat photos and I came across this WEIRD ass “Sean Said” photo she must have forgot to delete. Why did she feel the need to share this GAS story about Sean commenting on her pregnant camel toe??
One of those intimate couple jokes you keep to yourself because no one else would find it funny but ok Aoibhe you just share that with your 117 followers 👍👍👍
Yes !! The doormat was / is the cringiest thing EVER.

Reactions: 1
Are crew and pilots allowed to drink on layovers. I would have thought that was a complete no no.

Reactions: 3
Are crew and pilots allowed to drink on layovers. I would have thought that was a complete no no.
Rules vary from country to country, but pilots have to stop drinking 8 or 10 hours before flight depending on the region, and blood alcohol levels allowed are usually much lower than for driving. If it's a 2 night layover, they'd probably be out! And even one night you'd probably be able to have one or two if it's not a super early flight. Supposed to metabolise one unit per hour on average.

Reactions: 5
The podcast isn't even in the top 200 as far as I can see. How embarrassing 😳 will the give it up after this series or keep trying to flog a dead horse like she tries to flog her fabulous life 🤣

Reactions: 5
The podcast isn't even in the top 200 as far as I can see. How embarrassing 😳 will the give it up after this series or keep trying to flog a dead horse like she tries to flog her fabulous life 🤣
I predict they'll fall out soon, blaming each other for the failure the podcast and that will be the end of that. Aoibhe will continue her mad bastard/gas witch lifestyle with another rent-a-friend.

Reactions: 14
Her eyes are a different colour in every single picture she uploads! Last grid pic is filtered within an absolute inch of its life… one click away from being a blurry, melted mess

Reactions: 6
6 years with AL.. = 72 months

ok - 2 x 12 month maternity breaks she took extra with each one = 24 months
2 x 9 months of not flying when pregnant = 18 months
= 42 Months gone already

Parental leave taken approx 3-6 months over last few years when she did acknowledge it = another 6 months gone
= 48 months gone

out of a ‘near’ 72 months she’s spent a maximum of 24 months flying which is just 2 years. That doesn’t count in any sick leave, annual leave or covid lay offs.

for actual flying time she’s barely scraping 2 years but this #wanderlust shite kills me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This weeks pod Natasha is going to give us insider tips on how to become a "Nanny".

When I was 12, "becoming a Nanny" involved printing out my phone number and putting up an ad in the local shop advertising babysitting.

Have things changed since then ?

Reactions: 17

= 42 Months gone already

Parental leave taken approx 3-6 months over last few years when she did acknowledge it = another 6 months gone
= 48 months gone

out of a ‘near’ 72 months she’s spent a maximum of 24 months flying which is just 2 years. That doesn’t count in any sick leave, annual leave or covid lay offs.

for actual flying time she’s barely scraping 2 years but this #wanderlust shite kills me
Wash your mouth out it’s Juanderlust

can someone create the next thread 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This weeks pod Natasha is going to give us insider tips on how to become a "Nanny".

When I was 12, "becoming a Nanny" involved printing out my phone number and putting up an ad in the local shop advertising babysitting.

Have things changed since then ?
Nah they just have notions. She’s a childminder

Reactions: 6

= 42 Months gone already

= 48 months gone

and knock a few more months off for her being seasonal when she started and would have had the winter off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.