Aoibhe Devlin #10 From Moonpig to Hun Buns, she invented the lot. But we all think she's lost the p(i)lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap :
Aoibhe/Efa/Aoife continues to only promote the best of brands suited to her and after turning down several lucrative €12k deals shes continuing to promote her very carefully selected products such as Vegan Pizza, Carlleville cheese and Christmas puds.
Gymundo and flying lessons has been long forgotten but OMG OMG Aoibhe can now wear a bikini!!! her and Mammy dev aka Regina George’s mother enjoyed some gas pool side photo shoots where efa couldn’t wait to share the gas story how her mother told her to pose by the pool and “work it”
Jenny from the block seems to have been excommunicated from the circle of gassness as she no longer fits into aoibhes new narrative which has gone from frilly floral frock desperate housewife to single mad bastard. A tattler exposed that Gary had been blabbing drama that had gone down at Castle Corr around the airport. Turns out Aoibhe and Juan are not #coparentinggoals and instead have been crawling out windows and treating the neighbourhood with visits from the police.

After months of new BFF trials in Belfast Natasha was the chosen one and Aoibhe has taken her under her wing and into the world of insta fame.
Their new podcast “two thirsty somethings” is now 2 episodes in, the first episode reached top #20s in the charts compliments of the tattlers and the second was more like top #200s
In Aoibhes head the podcast is so successful they are already being scouted by sponsors and Aoibhe has announced bonus episodes! Yippee!

At this point we can now include jumping the gun at an Olympian scale to Aoibhes long list of skills.

She announced she was going part time in EI only to come back weeks later saying she was not actually given the part time position and is now hinting she’s suffering from long covid/ exhaustion which was not at all to do with the 3 day trip to New York she dragged Lily on by herself.
She has been continuing to tip her long term followers with groundbreaking insights introducing things such as baseball caps, top of the rock in NY and moonpig.com

Some top LOLs from last thread *

•Lost the p(i)lot ✈

•Part time cabin crew, full time mad bastard

•I can’t believe she approved this image It looks like she’s being interfered with and is about to call the guards

•Showing up as No. 143 on Apple Podcasts. I think I could fart into a microphone and get to 143.

•Do you know people joke and say oh she has a face for radio well Aoibhe and Natasha only have the personality for a selfie.

•Juans cockpit is a distant memory, new EL crew with navels are Efas enemy!

•I'm still cringing at 'catch flights not feelings' from the woman who literally hopped on planes to follow her ex around

•A little LepreSean or LepreJuan

•The pod cast was as short lived as Juans trouser seam

Feel free to add
excellent! What will this thread being 😂

Reactions: 1
Efa must be earning some serious money between AL and insta to drop over a grand on a watch. Personally I don't get why you'd spend so much on a watch, I mean they all tell you the same thing...
And still no place to call a home for her kids. Notions...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Genuine question - why is anyone supposed to care about Natasha’s mental health struggle in their next podcast? Believe me, I know mental struggles are not to be laughed at, I just don’t get why anyone is supposed to give a tit to hear about Natasha’s? No offence, but to quote the late great Nikki Graham - who is she? Where did you find her Efa?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't someone say here that when she went DefCon5 in florida on a work trip, she mentioned she and Juan were going to Barbados as if that was something to be jealous of?

Now she's asking for recommendations... 🤔

Honestly, best of luck to her. Spending her life trying to watch him, keep him happy, play as young free and single while also having 2 kids. It was painful to watch when they were together and Lily was a baby and it's ten times more painful and cringey now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't someone say here that when she went DefCon5 in florida on a work trip, she mentioned she and Juan were going to Barbados as if that was something to be jealous of?

Now she's asking for recommendations... 🤔

Honestly, best of luck to her. Spending her life trying to watch him, keep him happy, play as young free and single while also having 2 kids. It was painful to watch when they were together and Lily was a baby and it's ten times more painful and cringey now.
Think she is going to Barbados with Natasha did she mention that in first podcast as far as I can remember!

Is she trying to make Natasha happen ?
are we meant to be interested in some randomers life story?

Reactions: 15
Genuine question - why is anyone supposed to care about Natasha’s mental health struggle in their next podcast? Believe me, I know mental struggles are not to be laughed at, I just don’t get why anyone is supposed to give a tit to hear about Natasha’s? No offence, but to quote the late great Nikki Graham - who is she? Where did you find her Efa?!
Yep, I'm with you on this.

In the last pod cast Tasha said she had a bad week and Aoife kinda glossed over it......
Now all of a sudden there is a whooooole pod cast on Tasha's mental health? And next week's is Aoife's?

I feel they are clutching at straws now and using mental health because it's the "thing" to discuss.

Reactions: 18
Yep, I'm with you on this.

In the last pod cast Tasha said she had a bad week and Aoife kinda glossed over it......
Now all of a sudden there is a whooooole pod cast on Tasha's mental health? And next week's is Aoife's?

I feel they are clutching at straws now and using mental health because it's the "thing" to discuss.
They must be gutted the podcast name “bandwagons” was already taken because that’s all the podcast seems to be,

Trolling ✅
Mental Health ✅
Funny catchphrase ✅
Quirky segment ✅

What’s next...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They must be gutted the podcast name “bandwagons” was already taken because that’s all the podcast seems to be,

Trolling ✅
Mental Health ✅
Funny catchphrase ✅
Quirky segment ✅

What’s next...
Manifesting. Didn’t she manifest her dream car the Range Rover? Funny how the highlights in life come from manifestation but the shite bits like her fella being a knob still happen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Efa must be earning some serious money between AL and insta to drop over a grand on a watch. Personally I don't get why you'd spend so much on a watch, I mean they all tell you the same thing...
If you know you know gal!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She never seems to be in Sean’s house anymore. I wonder is that what’s causing the manic behaviour?

dose and there’s been a quick ticket name change to her bestie tash…. Well we’ll never know. Not like Efa would ever be honest about anyyyyyyyyything🙈

Sorry only half posted for some reason. 🙈
She was 100% telling anyone who would listen in Orlando that she and Juan were heading to Barbados soon… so whether that was a flat out lie and it was never him she was going with or whether it was the original plan and Juan has realised she’s a psychotic dose and there’s been a quick ticket name change to her bestie tash…we’ll never know.

Jesus it is sponsored by the pub.... I thought they were just in the pub having a meeting with someone 🤔

Tell me this, I'm not really a podcast person, but are they usually sponsored?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.