Aoibhe Devlin #10 From Moonpig to Hun Buns, she invented the lot. But we all think she's lost the p(i)lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread which IMO is the best thread title ever.
Thanks to @Cáca_Milis for the title with contibution from @BashmentLady for the best sentence I have ever read on tattle "she's lost the p(i)lot"

Anyone fancy doing a recap????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Recap :
Aoibhe/Efa/Aoife continues to only promote the best of brands suited to her and after turning down several lucrative €12k deals shes continuing to promote her very carefully selected products such as Vegan Pizza, Carlleville cheese and Christmas puds.
Gymundo and flying lessons has been long forgotten but OMG OMG Aoibhe can now wear a bikini!!! her and Mammy dev aka Regina George’s mother enjoyed some gas pool side photo shoots where efa couldn’t wait to share the gas story how her mother told her to pose by the pool and “work it”
Jenny from the block seems to have been excommunicated from the circle of gassness as she no longer fits into aoibhes new narrative which has gone from frilly floral frock desperate housewife to single mad bastard. A tattler exposed that Gary had been blabbing drama that had gone down at Castle Corr around the airport. Turns out Aoibhe and Juan are not #coparentinggoals and instead have been crawling out windows and treating the neighbourhood with visits from the police.

After months of new BFF trials in Belfast Natasha was the chosen one and Aoibhe has taken her under her wing and into the world of insta fame.
Their new podcast “two thirsty somethings” is now 2 episodes in, the first episode reached top #20s in the charts compliments of the tattlers and the second was more like top #200s
In Aoibhes head the podcast is so successful they are already being scouted by sponsors and Aoibhe has announced bonus episodes! Yippee!

At this point we can now include jumping the gun at an Olympian scale to Aoibhes long list of skills.

She announced she was going part time in EI only to come back weeks later saying she was not actually given the part time position and is now hinting she’s suffering from long covid/ exhaustion which was not at all to do with the 3 day trip to New York she dragged Lily on by herself.
She has been continuing to tip her long term followers with groundbreaking insights introducing things such as baseball caps, top of the rock in NY and moonpig.com

Some top LOLs from last thread *

•Lost the p(i)lot ✈

•Part time cabin crew, full time mad bastard

•I can’t believe she approved this image It looks like she’s being interfered with and is about to call the guards

•Showing up as No. 143 on Apple Podcasts. I think I could fart into a microphone and get to 143.

•Do you know people joke and say oh she has a face for radio well Aoibhe and Natasha only have the personality for a selfie.

•Juans cockpit is a distant memory, new EL crew with navels are Efas enemy!

•I'm still cringing at 'catch flights not feelings' from the woman who literally hopped on planes to follow her ex around

•A little LepreSean or LepreJuan

•The pod cast was as short lived as Juans trouser seam

Feel free to add

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Recap :
Aoibhe/Efa/Aoife continues to only promote the best of brands suited to her and after turning down several lucrative €12k deals shes continuing to promote her very carefully selected products such as Vegan Pizza, Carlleville cheese and Christmas puds.
Gymundo and flying lessons has been long forgotten but OMG OMG Aoibhe can now wear a bikini!!! her and Mammy dev aka Regina George’s mother enjoyed some gas pool side photo shoots where efa couldn’t wait to share the gas story how her mother told her to pose by the pool and “work it”
Jenny from the block seems to have been excommunicated from the circle of gassness as she no longer fits into aoibhes new narrative which has gone from frilly floral frock desperate housewife to single mad bastard. A tattler exposed that Gary had been blabbing drama that had gone down at Castle Corr around the airport. Turns out Aoibhe and Juan are not #coparentinggoals and instead have been crawling out windows and treating the neighbourhood with visits from the police.

After months of new BFF trials in Belfast Natasha was the chosen one and Aoibhe has taken her under her wing and into the world of insta fame.
Their new podcast “two thirsty somethings” is now 2 episodes in, the first episode reached top #20s in the charts compliments of the tattlers and the second was more like top #200s
In Aoibhes head the podcast is so successful they are already being scouted by sponsors and Aoibhe has announced bonus episodes! Yippee!

At this point we can now include jumping the gun at an Olympian scale to Aoibhes long list of skills.

She announced she was going part time in EI only to come back weeks later saying she was not actually given the part time position and is now hinting she’s suffering from long covid/ exhaustion which was not at all to do with the 3 day trip to New York she dragged Lily on by herself.
She has been continuing to tip her long term followers with groundbreaking insights introducing things such as baseball caps, top of the rock in NY and moonpig.com

•Lost the p(i)lot ✈

•I can’t believe she approved this image It looks like she’s being interfered with and is about to call the guards

•Showing up as No. 143 on Apple Podcasts. I think I could fart into a microphone and get to 143.

•Do you know people joke and say oh she has a face for radio well Aoibhe and Natasha only have the personality for a selfie.

•I'm still cringing at 'catch flights not feelings' from the woman who literally hopped on planes to follow her ex around

Feel free to add
Brilliant recap, forgot about the Gary saga

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the sponsors are Trinity Quarter in Drogheda? Ugh, that's really put me off them and I actually like it there! 😩

Reactions: 7
She needs to pritorise her life.

Looking after her children and earning enough money to do so should be her main priority right now.

Not chasing Juan around
Not trying to maintain her insta hun lifestyle
Not out on the piss every weekend
Not stupid lunches
Not mad bastard behaviour with Tash
Not gassss photoshoots for the gram
Not stupid podcasts

She is a 33 year old mother of two toddlers. She needs to wake up and realise this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap :

•Lost the p(i)lot ✈

Feel free to add
What an epic recap, brava 😂😂👌👌

You forget how much shite has happened and then you read that 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to pritorise her life.

Looking after her children and earning enough money to do so should be her main priority right now.

Not chasing Juan around
Not trying to maintain her insta hun lifestyle
Not out on the piss every weekend
Not stupid lunches
Not mad bastard behaviour with Tash
Not gassss photoshoots for the gram
Not stupid podcasts

She is a 33 year old mother of two toddlers. She needs to wake up and realise this
This isn’t mom-shaming. I’m a mother myself and know how hard it can be. But, as harsh as this sounds, Aoibhe never wanted those kids. Lily was an accident and she was pressured into having Hugo. She’s clearly living for her days when she’s not parenting and can be a full time gas witch. You never see her do anything with the kids unless it’s to crowbar in a way to spend the day with Juan or hauls of Ali Express clothes or party tat. I’m not even going to mention the NY trip with Lily as that would genuinely have had me getting mental health advice if she was someone I knew.

There is as much chance of her toning down the insta-hun fuckery and focusing on her kids as there is of Juan Corr wearing a pair of non-brown shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So the sponsors are Trinity Quarter in Drogheda? Ugh, that's really put me off them and I actually like it there! 😩
That’s surprising- you would struggle to find anybody in Drogheda who like either of them.

I’d say they turned down Sweaty Betty for the pub in Drogheda though, support local and all that. We know how selective our Eeeeefa is.

Reactions: 5
That’s surprising- you would struggle to find anybody in Drogheda who like either of them.

I’d say they turned down Sweaty Betty for the pub in Drogheda though, support local and all that. We know how selective our Eeeeefa is.
Podcast being sponsored by a pub in Louth?!! :LOL:

Scarleh' for their ma's for havin em (as Natasha would probably say when she uses her real accent)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I can’t believe she approved this image It looks like she’s being interfered with and is about to call the guards" - this HAS to be one of the funniest things I've ever read 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Scarleh' for their ma's for havin em (as Natasha would probably say when she uses her real accent)
[/QUOTE]
Dead 😂😂😂😂😂 so true

Reactions: 6
Efa must be earning some serious money between AL and insta to drop over a grand on a watch. Personally I don't get why you'd spend so much on a watch, I mean they all tell you the same thing...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Efa must be earning some serious money between AL and insta to drop over a grand on a watch. Personally I don't get why you'd spend so much on a watch, I mean they all tell you the same thing...
Ah for feck sake it's not even a smart watch !
I would in my hoop pay a grand for a watch that doesn't even have numbers on it 🤣

Reactions: 3
But she ticked off her goal to have a pod chart into the top 200s and get sponsored by a pub in louth. That deal must be worth tens of ....euro.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lolling my way through the new thread this evening. Recap is epic. Defo needed the laugh 😂 as for the watch looks like Ali Express’s finest. Smart watch all the way….sure wouldn’t that be way more useful for her , she could sync it with the ankle tag she prob has on Juan…. minute by minute updates of his day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.