Any strange coincidences people?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my sisters birthdays are the 6th 7th and 8th of the same month but 2 years apart then 4 years apart. My mums clearly only fertile one month a year 😂 the oldest 6th middle 7th youngst 8th

my first son was born the day my partners aunt died.
my second son was born on the same aunts wedding anniversary 🥴
That’s like us, theres 12 days between 3 of us in our house.. I’m due my 2nd baby the day before my birthday too and we’ve 4 other birthdays in the same month 😂😂 my granny was like you couldn’t have picked another month no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have 2 stories:

when I was 10 I moved New Zealand and started school there (final year of primary) in their final term. There was a list on the wall of everyone’s birthdays and a girl had a birthday the day before mine, however she wasn’t in school that day as she was ill. When she came in the next day she had the thickest English accent so I asked where she was from and she said Preston and I said no way I am too! Our mums started talking after school and it turns out we were born in the SAME HOSPITAL A DAY APART in little old Preston then both families moved to New Zealand, the same city, same suburb and chose the same school!

my second story is I went to NYC a few years ago over New Years (busiest time of the year with millions more visitors), we went out for dinner and got on the subway back to our hotel but got on the wrong line. The trains are MASSIVE like 20carriages with 3 entrances per carriage.. I sat down and looked straight ahead and a girl I shared a corridor with at uni was sat opposite me! I had no idea she was in NYC.

another weird one was when I was a child, every time a specific friend of my brothers came over to our house, a bird would fly into the window.. this happened like 10 times and never happened any other time!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s like us, theres 12 days between 3 of us in our house.. I’m due my 2nd baby the day before my birthday too and we’ve 4 other birthdays in the same month 😂😂 my granny was like you couldn’t have picked another month no 🤣
haha! Crazy isn't it? 4 of my cousins birthday are also in the same month. So my family always moan about it being an expensive one 😂😂 Luckily my kids are quite evenly spread out, none is said month yet...😂😂

A few years ago we met people on holiday and got on really well with them and stayed in sporadic touch. The following year we were going to London for a gig and guess who we bumped into at the champagne bar in Paddington, yup it was them and a good time was had by all, none of us live anywhere near London. A couple of years later we were going to NYC to get married on the hush hush, only our children and parents knew. We mentioned it to them in one of our rare messages and were astounded they were all going to be there at the same time. We had a right good pre wedding party 😆. They were destined to be our friends 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s not that strange but when I was pregnant with my daughter, her father and I quite easily agreed to a first name but had major disagreements about the middle name. He wanted to name her after his grandmother, an old fashioned name, which I agreed to except I wanted to spell it the Irish way which is pronounced a little different. Eventually he reluctantly agreed. Then she was born a day after one of his sisters, who has a first name that starts with the same letter and is kinda similar to my daughters name. He’s not close to his siblings so he was surprised to find out that same sister had the same middle name as my daughter, spelled the same way. Weird how I felt so adamant about her name being spelled/pronounced that way for no reason, just to find out his parents obviously preferred it decades earlier

Another weird thing about her name... after she was born I found out her first name had been used as a U.K. storm name that occurred on her due date (she was born early though so that’s not her birthday)

So I have a lot of videos that my Nan recorded while we were young - however she had a habit of keeping the camera recording but not on anything. One particular video was of my nursery Christmas production, we watched them once with my high school boyfriend and at a point in the video my Nan keeps recording a door, low and behold my high school boyfriend and his mum come through the door and stand in the frame for about 10 minutes of the recording! We would’ve been 3!!

Reactions: 4
When I found out my due date during pregnancy it fell on the same day as my lovely uncle was turning 60. A few months before I was due my uncle became very unwell from pre-existing medical complications and was hospitalised. As time went by it was clear he wouldn’t make it and it was just a waiting game so to speak.
In the meantime my waters broke 6 weeks early and I was also hospitalised with a date for induction scheduled a few days ahead. My baby had other ideas and I delivered the very next day in the early hours of the morning. Later that same day my uncle passed away; he never made it to his 60th birthday but him and my little one still managed to share a date, albeit a sad one on my uncle’s part.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bit of a weird one.

So one night I had the weirdest dream of one of my uncles coming to visit me and my family unexpectedly (he lives 4 hours away) which sent my mum in a tizzy. At the time we were having building work done on our property which in my dream, my dad took my uncle to go see. It was like a 2 storey guest house a few feet away from our main house - anyway in the dream, my dad warns my uncle to be careful as the flooring on the second floor is unstable and not finished. My uncle being a very big man didn't listen and instead fell right through the floor and got stuck between both floors!!

Anyway fast forward to waking up from my dream. I remember laying down making sure I remembered every detail as I usually forget dreams. Ran down to tell my mum how bizarre the dream was and towards the end, the doorbell rang and GUESS who it was!! My uncle!! And then right before my eyes, my dream played out without me ever mentioning it to my dad or uncle. Only my mum knew. My uncle really did get stuck in between the flooring upstairs and thus led to some hilarious pictures via moi. Just annoyed I wasn't there to actually see him fall in real life lmao. My mum couldn't believe that I had dreamed it either and to this day, she's completely weirded out by it.

That same year or maybe a year before, I used to dream alot about a building on fire. Never used to remember the dreams no matter how hard I would try after waking up - A year later, a family members house caught fire from her neighbours house burning in the middle of the night. I was in the house alongside my siblings. Very scary but I never had a dream about a building on fire after that.

This used to really freak me out but I never told anyone about the fire dream as I thought it was quite generic but after the uncle dream, it really freaked me out! But as an adult, I'm a fairly dreamless sleeper. As a teen, I clearly wasn't lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Me and my boyfriend who have been together 6 years this October were looking through really old pictures on his iphone last year (he has loads on there and never deletes any and as you know when you get a new iphone you can just transfer everything from your old phone to your new one, so he has loads on there) and he said oh look theres me at 17 with my first car -he was on his 3rd car when I met him - and I was laughing because it was like a really old like mint coloured VW polo and I sort of zoomed in on the pic to look at him because he had long hair back then and I suddenly stopped and literally I could not believe my eyes. His registration plate, the end bit of it was my initials!!!!! EJO!! I was in shock and was like have you noticed this?! He couldn’t believe it and said he had never even realised that and had obviously forgotten about what his reg plate was from those years ago since having new cars. I still can’t quite believe it when I think about now! Seems it was written in the stars!

• Heart
A few years ago I was dating a real narc twit
I lived in York-him in stafford(midlands)
anyway the last time I saw him we spent the night in his flat-I went home-and a few weeks later we had the bust up from hell and I never saw him again

a few weeks later I was bored and signed up for online dating

after talking to a few fellas I got talking to one bloke and we met up-fell in love and I’ve been with him since-we moved in together 3 years ago

it turns out that the weekend I was with narc twit,my fella had left his abusive wife and moved in with his (now ex) girlfriend (who’s lovely lady)

who lived about 300 yards down the road in the next street-and narc ex’s flat was the same house number as his then girlfriends house

so 6/8 weeks before we met we where down the road to each other-I definitely walked past his car-and most likely him

Reactions: 2
Both my son's were born on the first and myself and my husband married on the first of the month in between having our boys. The only reason I picked the first of the month to get married was because the date wanted wasn't suitable for us.

Also when I was 12 my grandmother passed and during the 3 day wake my mum sent me to sleep at my best friends house who lived closeby as there was no room for me to stay at my grandmother's. One of the mornings we got woken up to my friends mum telling us off for breaking the mirror on my friends wardrobe. We swore( truthfully it wasn't us, as it really wasn't) that we had went straight to bed and don't touch the mirror. Turns out she told my mum that my friends mum was spooked anyway as the mirror had not be broken as in smashed but lifted off in one piece but the screws will still in the wardrobe. Still to this day don't know what happened.

Also when I was 12 my grandmother passed and during the 3 day wake my mum sent me to sleep at my best friends house who lived closeby as there was no room for me to stay at my grandmother's. One of the mornings we got woken up to my friends mum telling his off for breaking the mirror on my friends wardrobe. We swore( truthfully it wasn't us, as it really wasn't) that we had went straight to bed and don't touch the mirror. Turns out she told my mum that my friends mum was spooked anyway as the mirror had not be broken as in smashed but lifted off in one piece but the screws will still in the wardrobe. Still to this day don't know what happened.

Last edited:
When I was about 13 I went on holiday in the south of France and met these three lads from Essex. I’m from Yorkshire.
About 2 years later I went on holiday to Florida and bumped into the three same lads in the queue for a water slide at wet and wild.
Haha years ago when I was 12 I went on holidays to Portugal with my parents and they became holiday pals with another couple from Dublin. 4 years later when I was 16 we were away on holidays again in South Spain and we bumped into the same couple and their kids in a bar 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My partners birthday and my birthday are on the 4th and 7th of (the same but not really relevant) month. Our children were born on the 14th and 17th of different months but I still find it a funny coincidence that our birthdates feature either a number 4 or a number 7.

Thats all I got.

Really lame compared to all of yours
Me and my sister have the same birthday, but I’m two years older.
We always end up saying the same thing at the same time, a few times for eg we’ve bought the exact same gift and card for family..
My nans also have the same birthday too.

I often have vivid dreams where whatever happens tends to come true a few days later, it freaks me out.
There is 6 years difference between me and my sister, we are both married have our own houses and have our own children but every year without fail we both buy the exact same birthday cards for people, obviously bought at different times with us living our own lives 😂

My granda died on the 9th of November 2015 and his funeral was on the 13th of November. My gran died 2 years later on the 4th of November and the next date they had for a funeral was the 13th of November. Same chapel and same crematorium, and what is sad is my gran sat in that chapel and crematorium and had no idea we would be sitting in the exact same place 2 years later for her funeral.

• Sad
I dont know if this is coincidence but I always look at the time when it says 9:11 without fail morning or night, my husbands the same we have nothing that connects with the time but we are always catching ourselves saying to one another its 9:11 again

I dont know if this is coincidence but I always look at the time when it says 9:11 without fail morning or night, my husbands the same we have nothing that connects with the time but we are always catching ourselves saying to one another its 9:11 again
Omg i do this all of the time and this it’s strange!!

A few years ago my auntie died suddenly, her dad (my grandad) was in a home at the time with dementia. We was advised from staff not to tell him about my auntie dying. Anyway everytime a family member went to visit him he kept asking for my auntie. He hadn’t spoke in months, just mumbling until this point. It was like he knew. He died exactly 2weeks after my auntie at the exact same time of day.

• Sad
Years ago, my dad bought me and my sister a new mobile phone... dunno why he bought me one coz I was an adult but my sister was a teenager still at school at that point. Anyway, she went to France on a school trip for a few days and as it was a bank holiday weekend I went to the pub lol.... on the Monday i lost my phone, my sister came back a couple of days later and she had lost her phone too... on the same day. So I was in Scotland and she was in France and we both managed to lose our identical phones on the same day lol
Needless to say my dad wasn’t very happy and he never did buy either of us a new one!