Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow. What an Idiot! What else did he say about Antigoni to you?

And also I know you’re saying that the PT doesn’t read Tattle but I bet you Tonia and Antigoni do, Tonia reminds me of a Kris Jenner type momager, pimping her kid out for money. Please be careful as it might be obvious it you (unless he does have 100 babymums).

I checked his insta and he’s butters?!

OMG I called it!!!! Either that or she defo reads the thread which is where she got the idea from 😂
So he was just chatting about how amazing he is and that business is booming since ‘my lil tiggers’ come out the villa because all these events need supplying.
I said yeah she’s got a banging figure so arent you amazing if it was a female I was talking to everyone would be like stop being sarcastic you witch but not him.. lapped it up like a pig in tit.. ‘yeah thats what I do baby but I cant take all the credit the blow does speed up her metabolism she isnt actually that motivated in the gym but its all good advertising for me’
then he asked how old i was so i said 24 you?
he goes 46 but like i say if you’re old enough to crawl you are in the right position :sick:
then i was saying about tiggers and his following which is suprising because he should have at least 5k on insta by now?
he goes yeah she is a lazy witch when it comes to promoting and she dont care to post me until i make
her i hand out discipline which is no blow unti i blow up and then she posts me… could be a joke but he seems the sort to kick off very narcisstic
OH and he has an insta which is to show off his “personality” but when i looked its him promoting raves and sharing memes i said you post alot of raves he said business is in the raves..
I asked him what tiggers is like he said she is a party girl which is why their relationship never worked and that he is really close to her mum so i said “oh is she your missus?” he said second wifey and as long as nobody troubles wifey numero uno then the cat can play.
oh and also he met tiggers at the airport in the car with a gram because she was upset at leaving and she couldnt understand why nobody liked her 😭😂

SKANKY THE LOT OF THEM.

Anyway if any of you glorious lot want to browse then go ahead… it’s bleeping dull though. I blame tiggers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is nobody watching her walk??? It looks like everyone is sick of the entire family 😂😂😂
If my sister publically called me leng I’d block her

Wow wow wow. What an Idiot! What else did he say about Antigoni to you?

And also I know you’re saying that the PT doesn’t read Tattle but I bet you Tonia and Antigoni do, Tonia reminds me of a Kris Jenner type momager, pimping her kid out for money. Please be careful as it might be obvious it you (unless he does have 100 babymums).

I checked his insta and he’s butters?!

OMG I called it!!!! Either that or she defo reads the thread which is where she got the idea from 😂
He is vile and even worse in the gym.. the way he walks round is like he is idris sodding elba

Reactions: 2
Guys this is mad but me and him have many many mutual friends- all of them love the ❄ so he’s probably their dealer too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise drug dealers were so chatty 😂😂
And this is why he has been to prison 4 times, got multiple baby mama’s and is most likely about to go down for number 5

One of his offences he only got caught because he was bragging at a football match how he was in the clear and the feds cant find him… later that night he was arrested.. your picture is on your teams website you head 🙈 He thinks he is slick rick but he is actually bald barry with a hint of receeding roy 🙄

Guys this is mad but me and him have many many mutual friends- all of them love the ❄ so he’s probably their dealer too 😂😂😂😂
That or he is the back up dealer for when the real dealer is out of town. Same with his sis.
Trust me it sounds like a comedy but his life is an actual tit show.. worst part is his wifey? Beautiful woman. Heart of gold, raises the two they have beautifully, he is never home.. either with tiggers or tonia or at football or banging a gym girl or out dealing.. It’s her I feel for. I got out in time. She is stuck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And this is why he has been to prison 4 times, got multiple baby mama’s and is most likely about to go down for number 5

One of his offences he only got caught because he was bragging at a football match how he was in the clear and the feds cant find him… later that night he was arrested.. your picture is on your teams website you head 🙈 He thinks he is slick rick but he is actually bald barry with a hint of receeding roy 🙄

That or he is the back up dealer for when the real dealer is out of town. Same with his sis.
Trust me it sounds like a comedy but his life is an actual tit show.. worst part is his wifey? Beautiful woman. Heart of gold, raises the two they have beautifully, he is never home.. either with tiggers or tonia or at football or banging a gym girl or out dealing.. It’s her I feel for. I got out in time. She is stuck
If I remember right she has a decent job too like she works hard and for a big company. He is a wasteman!

Receeding Roy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Tiggers hun what are you doing hanging round this man?! Nobody will take you seriously 😂

Reactions: 3
If I remember right she has a decent job too like she works hard and for a big company. He is a wasteman!

Receeding Roy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Tiggers hun what are you doing hanging round this man?! Nobody will take you seriously 😂
I speak for the entire nation when I say nobody took the brute seriously anyway.. she’s like her lemonade. Sour in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Receeding Roy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yep, She is very high up in Barclays
She is not a stupid woman but she doesn’t know what is going on so she cannot be blamed.

People will see through the tit soon enough.

Ekin Su has said she'd love to represent either UK or Turkey in Eurovision, Imagine Ekin Beating Tiggers again and actually getting in to Eurovision ! The scenes, I want to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting (or not) but I was speaking to my mate who loves instagram and never misses a trick basically there was this girl who grew a following by just being herself and chatting really nice girl, turned down ads, just a good human cant tell you who as her account is private.. anyway she was gonna work with the PT. I just had a nosey… she isn’t even following him anymore, my mate follows her and on her story it literally says she refuses to work with an affair having low life lying little c*nt and to top it off someone who will lie about wanting to help others when all he wants to do is get them high and take money from vulnerable people/wealthy addicts

Tiggers was supposed to boost this guy higher than the clouds… I think she just cost him everything 😂

Ekin Su has said she'd love to represent either UK or Turkey in Eurovision, Imagine Ekin Beating Tiggers again and actually getting in to Eurovision ! The scenes, I want to see it
Now THIS I’d pay to see!!!

Interesting (or not) but I was speaking to my mate who loves instagram and never misses a trick basically there was this girl who grew a following by just being herself and chatting really nice girl, turned down ads, just a good human cant tell you who as her account is private.. anyway she was gonna work with the PT. I just had a nosey… she isn’t even following him anymore, my mate follows her and on her story it literally says she refuses to work with an affair having low life lying little c*nt and to top it off someone who will lie about wanting to help others when all he wants to do is get them high and take money from vulnerable people/wealthy addicts

Tiggers was supposed to boost this guy higher than the clouds… I think she just cost him everything 😂
Good for her for calling him out and tbh I reckon he done it himself! Dont go dipping your wick and cheating on your wife if you don’t want it to bite you on the ass

I just hope the bm on here is ok.. @Martini0404 I hope you manage to find peace x

Reactions: 1

She knew his past and reputation. So I dont feel sorry for either of them

Now THIS I’d pay to see!!!

Good for her for calling him out and tbh I reckon he done it himself! Dont go dipping your wick and cheating on your wife if you don’t want it to bite you on the ass

I just hope the bm on here is ok.. @Martini0404 I hope you manage to find peace x
I’m good hun thanks 😘

• Heart
ED232FE2-5FCF-449F-88D0-11216C8F4FD1.jpeg

She does know that her body will only attract so many people and that only works for so long?
Camden in November will be bleeping freezing, maybe even snowing by then. Not sure how much use those beads will be for her
She’ll catch a cold.

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 1645511

She does know that her body will only attract so many people and that only works for so long?
Camden in November will be bleeping freezing, maybe even snowing by then. Not sure how much use those beads will be for her
She’ll catch a cold.
Babe snow is what she longs for 🤣❄

And sorry who told her that eyemake up was alright???? She hasn’t finished the other eye!!!
State of it

• Haha
I stumbled across this thread last night… saw the post of her and her pt today, instantly thought “Ahh, Tiggers needs some gear then” 🤣

• Haha
I stumbled across this thread last night… saw the post of her and her pt today, instantly thought “Ahh, Tiggers needs some gear then” 🤣
😂😂😂😂
If she’s back from Greece she will need supplying, if it’s an old pic he is talking to someone new and bragging how he is her PT.
If they are hyping each other up then she is off her nut on it and he just got the Tonia/Tiggers special

As for the eye make up she probably stopped to go do a line and by the time she came back the photographer was ready to go and now she wants to say it’s ironic make up to raise awareness for love island rejects…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet the make up artist was raging!!! “you aint going out like that tiggers people will think I’ve got a wonky eye”

I actually do not understand Tiggers? So it says she was signed to one of the biggest music labels same as Ed Sheeran but she left to form her own??? But you’d have to be successful before doing that? Or was she dropped?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.